Jodi Arias Sentencing Retrial Begins

Having said that, I do feel sorry for her in a way, because I think that Travis led Jodi on. I think he kept her hopes alive that he would one day fall in love with her and marry her. By continuing to the intimate relationship with her, that was the impression that she was probably getting. Of course, that is no excuse for killing him, but I do think both were rather messed up individuals in their own ways. It's like some people are TOXIC for each other.

thats why a suspended sentence is appropriate.

I hope the next jury isn't swayed by the unwarranted and extremely distasteful game of trying to pin blame the victim They won't have to sit through weeks of her lies...she was already convicted. So they can just decide her punishment for the brutal premeditated horrific murder.

They need to send her skanky ass to death row and be done with her.

Having said that, I do feel sorry for her in a way, because I think that Travis led Jodi on. I think he kept her hopes alive that he would one day fall in love with her and marry her. By continuing to the intimate relationship with her, that was the impression that she was probably getting. Of course, that is no excuse for killing him, but I do think both were rather messed up individuals in their own ways. It's like some people are TOXIC for each other.

Exactly. At the end of the day, he was just some manipulative douchebag who wanted to get laid.

It's unfortunate that he wound up dead. However, it's kind of hard to feel too sorry for him given what he was up to.

Going by some of the things I've read about the transcripts in court, it appears as if he knew she was "weird" but he played with her anyways. When he went to break it off, apparently his friends had expressed some concern, but he had said he thought she was "crazy but harmless" or something to that effect.

I certainly do not think it was he who attacked her though. I totally think she freaked out and attacked him and killed him.

It's never a good idea to underestimate people. The dog's got to bite back sometime, after all.

I agree, especially when you already know the person is crazy.

thats why a suspended sentence is appropriate.

Why? People who have such little control over themselves are dangerous to society. You never know what could put over the edge to kill again, and that is why they are locked away.

ChrisL

sarahgop trolled the other arias trial thread here much the same way she is doing this one now. She's enamored by Jodi and can't stand the thought of the psycho bitch being put to death for the way she savagely murder Travis.

ChrisL

sarahgop trolled the other arias trial thread here much the same way she is doing this one now. She's enamored by Jodi and can't stand the thought of the psycho bitch being put to death for the way she savagely murder Travis.

TBH, I'm not a support of the death penalty, but I don't have a problem with locking her up forever. :) I definitely think she is a dangerous person who cannot control herself.

Jury selection begins today. I was hoping they'd have it televised, but understand why the judge won't allow that to happen this time.

Jodi Arias retrial begins What to expect

She was found guilty? Execute her. No back to her cell, take her out back and put a bullet in her brain. Not that complicated.

Justice in the US is a fucking joke. Could learn some things from China and Saudi Arabia, countries with actual justice systems.

I don't know if she'll get the death penalty or not. She has no past criminal record and according to some articles I read, led a fairly normal life up until the murder. I think LWOP would be appropriate. No parole ever. She should serve a life sentence, meaning until she dies.

The death penalty is applied so arbitrarily, and I don't agree with it for a number of reasons. IF we are to use, I think it should be saved for the worst of the worst, like the Jeffrey Dahmers of society, those murderers who could never ever be able to function normally because they are so far gone.

Jury selection begins today. I was hoping they'd have it televised, but understand why the judge won't allow that to happen this time.

Jodi Arias retrial begins What to expect

Gosh, she looks horrible!
She never was a pretty woman, she did the best she could with what she has though. Too bad that kid got tangled up with her nasty ass. I have never wished death on anyone but she deserves it for that heinous crime. He never saw that coming. Maybe that was a good thing tho.

The time behind bars hasn't been kind to her either. Which could work in the prosecutors favor, a pretty woman has a better chance with a jury. No kids is a plus too

Forum List

Back