Jodi Arias Sentencing Retrial Begins

What to expect? Expect to see a bunch of guys gathered around a TV talking about how much they wanna' f*ck her.

Just like last time.

Last edited:
What do they see in her? She is creepy as hell.

What to expect? Expect to see a bunch of guys gathered around a TV talking about how much they wanna' f*ck her.

Just like last time.
Glad I missed that, given how the last guy ended up that's just odd.

I'm still hoping for death

It seems that out of a jury pool of 300, 1/3 of those were dismissed yesterday because they said they couldn't forget what they've already seen and heard about the crime. We'll find out later today how many more are sent home.

Yeesh...

It sounds like he was kind of asking for it, to be honest. He knew she was nuts, and he knew that she had some stalker-type tendencies. However, he kept in contact with her anyway (cheating on at least two other girlfriends in the process) simply for the sex.

Is it any wonder that things went south?

Play with fire long enough and you're eventually going to get burned.
shrug.gif

Yeesh...

It sounds like he was kind of asking for it, to be honest. He knew she was nuts, and he knew that she had some stalker-type tendencies. However, he kept in contact with her anyway (cheating on at least two other girlfriends in the process) simply for the sex.

shrug.gif

I don't think he was a very stable person either. He had made some disturbing comments about and to Jodi, such as wanting to tie her to a tree and torture and sodomize her. Both of them were QUITE creepy and kind of disgusting individuals.

Yeesh...

shrug.gif

I don't think he was a very stable person either. He had made some disturbing comments about and to Jodi, such as wanting to tie her to a tree and torture and sodomize her. Both of them were QUITE creepy and kind of disgusting individuals.

Well... To be fair, some people who aren't crazy psychopaths are into that kind of stuff too.
lol.gif

Still though, I'd agree that they both seemed to have had their share of issues.

I mean... Keeping a "side chick" is a pretty damn scummy thing to do. Not only are you cheating on your real wife or girlfriend, but you're toying with the other woman's emotions as well.

However, keeping a side chick who is literally a crazy obsessive stalker falls squarely into "What the Hell were you thinking?" territory. lol

Yeesh...

shrug.gif

Well... To be fair, some people who aren't crazy psychopaths are into that kind of stuff too.
lol.gif

Still though, I'd agree that they both seemed to have had their share of issues.

I mean... Keeping a "side chick" is a pretty damn scummy thing to do. Not only are you cheating on your real wife or girlfriend, but you're toying with the other woman's emotions as well.

However, keeping a side chick who is literally a crazy obsessive stalker falls squarely into "What the Hell were you thinking?" territory. lol

Yeah, when you break it off with someone and tell them you don't want to see them anymore, and the person starts terrorizing you, that is usually a good indicator to stay FAR away from that person.

Yeesh...

shrug.gif

i think it was self defense. i will pray she gets a suspended sentence.

Yeesh...

shrug.gif

i think it was self defense. i will pray she gets a suspended sentence.

I don't know if I buy that. I think she was also very unstable and at the time when she committed the murder, she was out of control with anger at being rejected by Travis because she had it in her mind that she would be able to convince him to marry her. I don't think she could stand to think of him marrying that "other woman."

Having said that, I do feel sorry for her in a way, because I think that Travis led Jodi on. I think he kept her hopes alive that he would one day fall in love with her and marry her. By continuing to the intimate relationship with her, that was the impression that she was probably getting. Of course, that is no excuse for killing him, but I do think both were rather messed up individuals in their own ways. It's like some people are TOXIC for each other.

Having said that, I do feel sorry for her in a way, because I think that Travis led Jodi on. I think he kept her hopes alive that he would one day fall in love with her and marry her. By continuing to the intimate relationship with her, that was the impression that she was probably getting. Of course, that is no excuse for killing him, but I do think both were rather messed up individuals in their own ways. It's like some people are TOXIC for each other.

Exactly. At the end of the day, he was just some manipulative douchebag who took advantage of a disturbed and mentally unstable woman in order to get laid.

It's unfortunate that he wound up dead. However, it's kind of hard to feel too sorry for him given what he was up to.

Exactly. At the end of the day, he was just some manipulative douchebag who wanted to get laid.

It's unfortunate that he wound up dead. However, it's kind of hard to feel too sorry for him given what he was up to.

Going by some of the things I've read about the transcripts in court, it appears as if he knew she was "weird" but he played with her anyways. When he went to break it off, apparently his friends had expressed some concern, but he had said he thought she was "crazy but harmless" or something to that effect.

I certainly do not think it was he who attacked her though. I totally think she freaked out and attacked him and killed him.

Exactly. At the end of the day, he was just some manipulative douchebag who wanted to get laid.

Going by some of the things I've read about the transcripts in court, it appears as if he knew she was "weird" but he played with her anyways. When he went to break it off, apparently his friends had expressed some concern, but he had said he thought she was "crazy but harmless" or something to that effect.

I certainly do not think it was he who attacked her though. I totally think she freaked out and attacked him and killed him.

It's never a good idea to underestimate people. The dog's got to bite back sometime, after all.

Forum List

Back