Jindal Gives Up Last Stand Against Gay Marriage Licenses In Louisiana

You are far left drone! It is an actual fact! And no you can not do anything other than follow the far left narrative.

Sure if the paper wants to publish "marriages" in their paper, then so be it.

However if they choose not to publish "marriages" in their paper the court should not force them to do so.

But knowing the far left they would be for forcing the paper into publishing "marriages" in their paper.

Just like when a paper violates the civil rights of others the far left drones on like it never really happened and goes right back onto their religious narrative, just like you did..

What if the paper wants to publish the names of gun permit owners against their will just like you seem to be insisting that newspapers should post the names of gay couples whether they want it posted or not? That my friend is apples to apples, where do you stand on this without being a hypocrite?

And as someone of (according to you) the far left, I am not for forcing a newspaper to publish the names of those who got gay married. That would be your friend Tipsycatlover, your beef is with that far right retard, why don't you take it up with it?

See how the far left twist words to fit their narrative..

They are ok with "marriages" being published before they were against it.

See how anyone that is not far left to them is automatically far right, but even then many of them thought Hilary was far right in 2008. Now they are ready to vote for her in 2016.

My beef is with the far left and their hypocrisy, like you keep showing!

The small-minded, "small-govt" conservatives in this thread are a danger to the freedom that this country was founded upon. Tipsycatlover and Kosh are the same type of people that used intimidation and violence against blacks during the civil rights era.

Another far left drone making accusations based on their religious dogma programming.

The far left continues to prove that they are the most dangerous religion on the planet.
You are far left drone! It is an actual fact! And no you can not do anything other than follow the far left narrative.

However if they choose not to publish "marriages" in their paper the court should not force them to do so.

But knowing the far left they would be for forcing the paper into publishing "marriages" in their paper.

Just like when a paper violates the civil rights of others the far left drones on like it never really happened and goes right back onto their religious narrative, just like you did..

What if the paper wants to publish the names of gun permit owners against their will just like you seem to be insisting that newspapers should post the names of gay couples whether they want it posted or not? That my friend is apples to apples, where do you stand on this without being a hypocrite?

And as someone of (according to you) the far left, I am not for forcing a newspaper to publish the names of those who got gay married. That would be your friend Tipsycatlover, your beef is with that far right retard, why don't you take it up with it?

No, I'm against government demanding a list of names of homosexuals who got married. I'm all for voluntary wedding announcements. It's this apples to oranges thing you have a problem getting over.

In all reality while you claim I am twisting your words to mean something else it is by definition exactly what you are doing now, hypocrite.

See how anyone that is not far left to them is automatically far right, but even then many of them thought Hilary was far right in 2008. Now they are ready to vote for her in 2016.

This is the second thing you have in common with keys. You incessantly repeat a stupid catch phrase and you have this narrative going on where you are talking to someone in your imagination.

Do you think the government should force newspapers to print the names of married homosexuals like your fellow wingnut does? Yes or no will do.

The small-minded, "small-govt" conservatives in this thread are a danger to the freedom that this country was founded upon. Tipsycatlover and Kosh are the same type of people that used intimidation and violence against blacks during the civil rights era.

Another far left drone making accusations based on their religious dogma programming.

The far left continues to prove that they are the most dangerous religion on the planet.

No, I'm against government demanding a list of names of homosexuals who got married. I'm all for voluntary wedding announcements. It's this apples to oranges thing you have a problem getting over.

In all reality while you claim I am twisting your words to mean something else it is by definition exactly what you are doing now, hypocrite.

This is the second thing you have in common with keys. You incessantly repeat a stupid catch phrase and you have this narrative going on where you are talking to someone in your imagination.

Do you think the government should force newspapers to print the names of married homosexuals like your fellow wingnut does? Yes or no will do.

He is not going to answer.

Once they start repeating themselves, they no longer recognize your existence.

Starting to see that with a few right wingers. It is like their spirits have been shattered.

Starting to see that with a few right wingers. It is like their spirits have been shattered.

I keep imagining them sitting in a rubber room, rocking back and forth with the mantra far left drone, far left drone, far left drone...

I keep imagining them sitting in a rubber room, rocking back and forth with the mantra far left drone, far left drone, far left drone...

Says the far left drone!

Also I do not answer loaded far left questions, when they can ask a question properly without their far left religious dogma, then it will get answered..

I do not answer far left loaded questions, it is pointless to do so, when they mature enough to adulthood and can ask a question without their far left religious spin, then it will get answered.

So you do not see this pattern with the far left drones on this board, like your fellow wingnut?

Yes or no will do

Says the far left drone!

Also I do not answer loaded far left questions, when they can ask a question properly without their far left religious dogma, then it will get answered..

It's a simple question. Do you think the government should require newspapers to publish the names of recently wed homosexuals? I'll answer on my behalf, fuck no. What is your answer? There is nothing difficult or misleading about the question and I think the only thing you really have to worry about are the consequences of your answer. I'm sure you can handle it.

Says the far left drone!

It's a simple question. Do you think the government should require newspapers to publish the names of recently wed homosexuals? I'll answer on my behalf, fuck no. What is your answer? There is nothing difficult or misleading about the question and I think the only thing you really have to worry about are the consequences of your answer. I'm sure you can handle it.

I don't think government should be involved in the business of "marriage", I believe that should between the people who want to be "married"..

And I believe the government should not force anyone to do anything..

Says the far left drone!

I don't think government should be involved in the business of "marriage", I believe that should between the people who want to be "married"..

Then why are you going after liberals when it was a conservative on this thread who came up with the idea of government outing married homosexuals? Do you see the error of your ways?

Says the far left drone!

Believe anything you like, reality is something else.

Says the far left drone!

Then why are you going after liberals when it was a conservative on this thread who came up with the idea of government outing married homosexuals? Do you see the error of your ways?

Because the far left is most dangerous religion on the planet and mocking them is what I do. Like with you!

Being a far left drone like you, is the worst error anyone could ever make..

Just like you are for the government forcing people to some things, yet not this. Why? Because it goes against the far left programming.

And thus the hypocrisy of your stance is revealed..

Is there something wrong with publishing the names and addresses of all couples that apply for a marriage license? After all everyone supports same sex marriage. Love wins, right?

Is there something wrong with publishing the names and addresses of all couples that apply for a marriage license? After all everyone supports same sex marriage. Love wins, right?

There is in places you can still be fired or denied housing if you're gay, yeah.

Yes I am sure the far left loves to promote the reason they were denied housing was because they were gay and not because of any other reason.

image.jpg

Also I do not answer loaded far left questions, when they can ask a question properly without their far left religious dogma, then it will get
Because the far left is most dangerous religion on the planet and mocking them is what I do. Like with you!

Just like you are for the government forcing people to some things, yet not this. Why? Because it goes against the far left programming.

So, basically you are going to quote me and ignore anything I say at the exact same time? The hypocrisy of my stance? Can you specifically name that hypocrisy or directly quote anything I said that was hypocritical? I mean, just some specifics, I'm noticing you are having difficulty focusing on the topic.

Also I do not answer loaded far left questions, when they can ask a question properly without their far left religious dogma, then it will get

So, basically you are going to quote me and ignore anything I say at the exact same time? The hypocrisy of my stance? Can you specifically name that hypocrisy or directly quote anything I said that was hypocritical? I mean, just some specifics, I'm noticing you are having difficulty focusing on the topic.

You are far left, hypocrisy is in your nature. It has already been pointed out on this thread.

Should the government be able to force the population do anything?

You are far left, hypocrisy is in your nature. It has already been pointed out on this thread.

Where has it been pointed out? Quote it.

Is that a question? The government does legally force people to do things like pay their taxes. The government however does not have the right to force you to believe one religion over the other, or drive a pink car, or post like a moron who asks stupid questions. You need to be more specific.

Where has it been pointed out? Quote it.

Is that a question? The government does legally force people to do things like pay their taxes. The government however does not have the right to force you to believe one religion over the other, or drive a pink car, or post like a moron who asks stupid questions. You need to be more specific.

Once agian the far left shows that they do not understand what they post such as people paying their taxes and supporting Sharpton and Obama as Sharpton walks around on tax evasion.

So once again the far left point fails and exposes their own hypocrisy!

Forum List

Back