Gunna tax dat gas!

Liberals would tax air if they could

In point of fact, its the right that raises taxes on the working class and cuts taxes for the wealthy. As knee-jerk dumb as you are, you cannot deny that you know that.

As for the OP, what an earthshaking concept that those who use for a particular thing should be the ones to pay for it.

And how much you drive.

Oregon launches program to tax drivers by the mile Fox News

the Fed gets to know where your car is at all times.

Big brother is just looking out for us, right, we don't need to worry, nothing could be Orwellian about this
Every time one of my cars is due for maintenance, I get an e-mail that lists the exact mileage on the odometer. I use a dealer in Charlotte and one in Ft.Worth. I get an E-mail from both. When I'm in one city, I disconnect the battery of the car in the other. Plus, I remove the battery of my cell phone until I need to use it. I may be breaking their law by doing those things but, Hey, WTF.

In point of fact, its the right that raises taxes on the working class and cuts taxes for the wealthy. As knee-jerk dumb as you are, you cannot deny that you know that.

As for the OP, what an earthshaking concept that those who use for a particular thing should be the ones to pay for it.
If they are buying more gas they alrdy are paying more tax........ooooopppsss

And the GPS tracking of all vehicles..........hmmmm...............you for that bitch.

are you dumb?

do you know that obama has raised taxes on the poor? Probably not, that would require msn to tell you

aside from that, you're still an idiot. How are they going to tax out of state drivers? they claim they will drop the gas tax :rofl: so only residence get it in the ass.

and I note you over looked the invasion of privacy, but you're a leftist and the government can do no wrong

And the GPS tracking of all vehicles..........hmmmm...............you for that bitch.
of course he is

blue states can do no wrong

You're a loyal Citizen, Comrade. You win a seegar and an extra ration of benzene.

And how much you drive.

Big brother is just looking out for us, right, we don't need to worry, nothing could be Orwellian about this

I got my third ticket in the mail from the red light camera division in NY....
They popped me for speeding...A total of $150.00...

The voters here in Houston told the city to pound sand and they got rid of them.

And how much you drive.

They tried to do this many years ago, it did not pass. If it does pass just means the residence there are too stoned to notice..
different time

It's racist to not support tax increases

I haven't yet read the law, but I'm assuming that there are some kind of exceptions made for lower-income people who use their cars for their jobs, such as pizza delivery, home health care, gardening, newspaper delivery, etc.

Because if.... well, never mind, I'm sure there are exceptions.

Forum List

Back