Jindal Gives Up Last Stand Against Gay Marriage Licenses In Louisiana

Just pass another law. Publish the names and addresses of the happy couples.

Ahh, now it's intimidation; not just inconvenience.
Why would anyone object? Aren't they proud of what they are doing?

I'm sure they are proud of what they are doing. Please forward me your address. I publish it and see how proud you are of what you've done with your "life"?

What....you're not proud of yourself?

[

Ahh, now it's intimidation; not just inconvenience.
Why would anyone object? Aren't they proud of what they are doing?

I'm sure they are proud of what they are doing. Please forward me your address. I publish it and see how proud you are of what you've done with your "life"?

What....you're not proud of yourself?

Can't blame you. I wouldn't be proud of your "life" either.

That sort of behavior is saved for true freedom lovers in Russia.

Says the far left drone!

However a paper did this with concealed gun carriers and it did not bother anyone on the far left..

Newspaper sparks outrage for publishing names addresses of gun permit holders - CNN.com

Yep, I don't agree with posting the names of gun permit holders either. Do you?

Says the far left drone!

However a paper did this with concealed gun carriers and it did not bother anyone on the far left..

Newspaper sparks outrage for publishing names addresses of gun permit holders - CNN.com

Of course you have to say that now, the far left will lie to keep their narratives going..

So should the papers stop making "marriage" announcements?

Says the far left drone!

Of course you have to say that now, the far left will lie to keep their narratives going..

I don't have to say anything. I chose to respond to you. I do not believe the government should be outing people who are not breaking the law. Of course the case you brought up with the newspaper had absolutely nothing to do with government and the paper took it upon themselves. Still don't agree with it but that's irrelevant. I'm not sure why a small government conservative such as yourself wants the government in the business of posting peoples names for getting married in a very small minded attempt to coerce a reaction.

Do you mean they shouldn't accept money from people wanting to post their announcements? No, but I'm not sure why you are asking the question. Tipsytaintlover wanted a law passed where all gay wedding announcements are published. Kind of a dick move, don't you think Mr. Small time conservative?

Says the far left drone!

I don't have to say anything. I chose to respond to you. I do not believe the government should be outing people who are not breaking the law. Of course the case you brought up with the newspaper had absolutely nothing to do with government and the paper took it upon themselves. Still don't agree with it but that's irrelevant. I'm not sure why a small government conservative such as yourself wants the government in the business of posting peoples names for getting married in a very small minded attempt to coerce a reaction.

Do you mean they shouldn't accept money from people wanting to post their announcements? No, but I'm not sure why you are asking the question. Tipsytaintlover wanted a law passed where all gay wedding announcements are published. Kind of a dick move, don't you think Mr. Small time conservative?

And I choose to mock all the far left drones on this board such as yourself!

And everyone is conservative by nature, but you keep using that far left ta line..

Did the government stop the paper from publishing that material? Did the government tell them it was a violation of their civil rights? Where did the ACLU come down on this issue?

That is why it relevant. As the far left did nothing to stop or oppose it. They sat quietly and did nothing, yet want to cry foul when it happens to them..

I am sure if a law was ever made to publish all the gay marriages it would be fought against and over turned by the courts. However nothing stops a private company from doing it. As we found with the what I just posted.

But then again only a far left drone would never be able to associate the two because it would be against their programming.

Great news.
The only reason Jindal says he's against it is because he's running for president as a Far Right candidate. The reason he claims to be a creationist .. he has a degree in biology from Brown U.

Says the far left drone!

Eh, calling people "far left drones" over and over and over and over again kind works against you. You're not very effective.

And everyone is conservative by nature, but you keep using that far left ta line..

Which makes no sense.

Did the government stop the paper from publishing that material? Did the government tell them it was a violation of their civil rights? Where did the ACLU come down on this issue?

Why does the government have to stop the paper? Did they even know before hand? On what grounds would they and maybe you should cite the law.

That is why it relevant. As the far left did nothing to stop or oppose it. They sat quietly and did nothing, yet want to cry foul when it happens to them..

Yeah, most people left or right didn't do shit about it.

I am sure if a law was ever made to publish all the gay marriages it would be fought against and over turned by the courts. However nothing stops a private company from doing it. As we found with the what I just posted.

As it should be, but at that point you are talking about direct government involvement. Once again, apples and oranges.

But then again only a far left drone would never be able to associate the two because it would be against their programming.

Yep, I'm able to recognize the similarities and differences of the two situations and I gave you my opinion. So, I ask you, should there be a law passed where all homosexual marriages should be posted in the newspaper?

Says the far left drone!

Eh, calling people "far left drones" over and over and over and over again kind works against you. You're not very effective.

Which makes no sense.

Why does the government have to stop the paper? Did they even know before hand? On what grounds would they and maybe you should cite the law.

Yeah, most people left or right didn't do shit about it.

As it should be, but at that point you are talking about direct government involvement. Once again, apples and oranges.

Yep, I'm able to recognize the similarities and differences of the two situations and I gave you my opinion. So, I ask you, should there be a law passed where all homosexual marriages should be posted in the newspaper?

You are far left drone! It is an actual fact! And no you can not do anything other than follow the far left narrative.

Sure if the paper wants to publish "marriages" in their paper, then so be it.

However if they choose not to publish "marriages" in their paper the court should not force them to do so.

But knowing the far left they would be for forcing the paper into publishing "marriages" in their paper.

Just like when a paper violates the civil rights of others the far left drones on like it never really happened and goes right back onto their religious narrative, just like you did..

The small-minded, "small-govt" conservatives in this thread are a danger to the freedom that this country was founded upon. Tipsycatlover and Kosh are the same type of people that used intimidation and violence against blacks during the civil rights era.

The small-minded, "small-govt" conservatives in this thread are a danger to the freedom that this country was founded upon. Tipsycatlover and Kosh are the same type of people that used intimidation and violence against blacks during the civil rights era.

Another far left drone making accusations based on their religious dogma programming.

The far left continues to prove that they are the most dangerous religion on the planet.

You are far left drone! It is an actual fact! And no you can not do anything other than follow the far left narrative.

Sure if the paper wants to publish "marriages" in their paper, then so be it.

However if they choose not to publish "marriages" in their paper the court should not force them to do so.

But knowing the far left they would be for forcing the paper into publishing "marriages" in their paper.

Just like when a paper violates the civil rights of others the far left drones on like it never really happened and goes right back onto their religious narrative, just like you did..

What if the paper wants to publish the names of gun permit owners against their will just like you seem to be insisting that newspapers should post the names of gay couples whether they want it posted or not? That my friend is apples to apples, where do you stand on this without being a hypocrite?

And as someone of (according to you) the far left, I am not for forcing a newspaper to publish the names of those who got gay married. That would be your friend Tipsycatlover, your beef is with that far right retard, why don't you take it up with it?

Forum List

Back