Jimmy Carter is making sense finally at 90.

I was reading that Hillary got all those extra votes in only two states California and New York, when they say that Hillary won the Popular Vote she won it with only two states California and New York, two states yes isn't a majority of states.
The Left wants you to believe the popular vote elects our president. The president is elected BY THE STATES. PRESIDENT Trump got the majority of the states.

Yes I know about the difference with the Popular Vote and the Electoral Vote, the Electoral Vote is the states and I remember reading where many Leftists want now to just have the Popular Vote as the way to elect, I think this would not be a fair vote because it would be if someone won California and New York and Illinois and New Jersey then they would be President, this would mean that the majority of states which are not as big wouldn't count, this would not be Democratic as it would disenfranchise the populations of 20-30 states.
Exactly why they set it up that way. It's actually brilliant, and the Left would fully support it if Hillary had won.

The media has never treated a president this badly in my lifetime. That's not to say Trump doesn't bring some of it on himself, but the media doesn't pretend to be objective anymore. We may as well call them Pravda.

It is not just your American MSM, I add that on my Continent the MSM never miss an opportunity to trash The Donald even if it is something trivial they make it into a big happening so they can trash him, they were very anti-GWB but that was because of the Iraq Invasion, with The Donald they just trash him because I don't know if because of copying the American MSM or if they also hate him because he's not Hillary or a Leftist etc.

The BBC World Service are fanatical in their hatred of The Donald because he's not a Leftist.

When the post above says "The media has never treated a president this badly in my lifetime", he fails to mention the obvious corollary that The President has never treated the media this badly in anybody's lifetime.

So --- there's that.

I don't think anybody hates Rump because he's "not a leftist". I think people just hate him because he's an asshole.
Well, yes, and he's really easy to troll.

I was reading that Hillary got all those extra votes in only two states California and New York, when they say that Hillary won the Popular Vote she won it with only two states California and New York, two states yes isn't a majority of states.
The Left wants you to believe the popular vote elects our president. The president is elected BY THE STATES. PRESIDENT Trump got the majority of the states.

Nice self-contradiction, goalpost-mover. YOU YOURSELF set up this popular vote count thing. Roll tape.

Never seen the media so untied to overthrow the People's choice.

--- now you want to revise it to "the states' choice".

Dishonest hackery.

The media has never treated a president this badly in my lifetime. That's not to say Trump doesn't bring some of it on himself, but the media doesn't pretend to be objective anymore. We may as well call them Pravda.

It is not just your American MSM, I add that on my Continent the MSM never miss an opportunity to trash The Donald even if it is something trivial they make it into a big happening so they can trash him, they were very anti-GWB but that was because of the Iraq Invasion, with The Donald they just trash him because I don't know if because of copying the American MSM or if they also hate him because he's not Hillary or a Leftist etc.

The BBC World Service are fanatical in their hatred of The Donald because he's not a Leftist.

When the post above says "The media has never treated a president this badly in my lifetime", he fails to mention the obvious corollary that The President has never treated the media this badly in anybody's lifetime.

So --- there's that.

I don't think anybody hates Rump because he's "not a leftist". I think people just hate him because he's an asshole.

The MSM have hated The Donald since he started winning all the Republican Primary votes and it became obvious he was going to become the Republican nominee, they then intensified their hatred of him when he was in the race against Hillary, they then completely lost their minds when he beat Hillary something they never thought would happen and then since January 20th they have become unhinged and hysterical and it's been a 24/7 hatefest from the MSM.

So considering for more than a year and a half the MSM have hated The Donald with an organic and irrational hatred, why should The Donald be nice to them? It doesn't matter what he does, they will always hate him, most of the MSM would like him to be murdered, it would be the happiest day of their sad lives to watch some lunatic blow his head off live on television.

So --- there's that.

The MSM have hated The Donald since he started winning all the Republican Primary votes and it became obvious he was going to become the Republican nominee, they then intensified their hatred of him when he was in the race against Hillary, they then completely lost their minds when he beat Hillary something they never thought would happen and then since January 20th they have become unhinged and hysterical and it's been a 24/7 hatefest from the MSM.

So considering for more than a year and a half the MSM have hated The Donald with an organic and irrational hatred, why should The Donald be nice to them? It doesn't matter what he does, they will always hate him, most of the MSM would like him to be murdered, it would be the happiest day of their sad lives to watch some lunatic blow his head off live on television.

Whether any of that is true or not it doesn't address my point that the reason everybody hates him is that he's an asshole.

That doesn't limit to "media". It includes, not necessarily in chronological order, Mexicans, Muslims, black people, women, people with disabilities, veterans, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Ben Carson, Rosie O'Donnell, NFL football players, the mayor of friggin' San Juan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, George Will, Charles Krauthammer, Mitt Romney and a cast of thousands.

Carter stunned everyone in an interview with Maureen Dowd including this on President Trump:"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter replied. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

He also stated that Obama said lots of pretty words but didn't follow through. The Left is quickly trying to dismiss his comments of course. Nothing undermines the Left more than the Truth spoken from one of their leaders.
Jimmy Carter interview: Five memorable lines - CNNPolitics

I heard on the BBC World Service last night they say that Jimmy Carter has offered to go to North Korea to attempt to defuse the situation between Kim Jong-un and America and that he has mentioned this to The Donald's National Security Advisor who they said Jimmy Carter is friends with.

Some things transcend politics, averting a war situation is one of them and so respect to Jimmy Carter at the age of 93 years in age he is prepared to get involved.

He's done that before too.

Carter proudly notes his administration never went to war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot. He's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) who can say that.

Far left propaganda at it's best!

Aside from the eight people who were killed during a hostage rescue mission during the Iranian Revolution,

So --- there's that.

Whether any of that is true or not it doesn't address my point that the reason everybody hates him is that he's an asshole.

No I think people hate him because he's not Hillary and they were promised that Hillary was going to the President, you know Obama's Third Term.

Honest Dems are deserting Obama in droves...

Carter
the MLK family
Bernie
Farrakhan

So --- there's that.

That doesn't limit to "media". It includes, not necessarily in chronological order, Mexicans, Muslims, black people, women, people with disabilities, veterans, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Ben Carson, Rosie O'Donnell, NFL football players, the mayor of friggin' San Juan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, George Will, Charles Krauthammer, Mitt Romney and a cast of thousands.

No I think people hate him because he's not Hillary and they were promised that Hillary was going to the President, you know Obama's Third Term.

How would the BBC care about that?

So --- there's that.

How would the BBC care about that?

I don't know I know that the BBC World Service during the Presidential Election was already very anti-Trump and pro-Hillary.

So --- there's that.

That's actually not true, Lucy. The moment I learned that Trump had won the election is etched in my brain same as the Challenger disaster or JFK being shot. It was a really bad moment for me. HOWEVER, I pulled up my American Girl panties and said "He's our President, let's give him a chance." And he immediately proceeded to send Sean Spicer out in his jack boots for a press conference insisting Trump had the highest attendance at an inauguration ever. THAT scared the shit out of me. We were going to have a Liar in Chief who would insist on reality being whatever he ordained. I agree that the media is definitely looking for any unprotected piece of his carcass to attack, petty as that sometimes is, but it doesn't mean there isn't good reason for the media to be following behind him like a Clean Up in Aisle 6. He's a disaster. The Republicans are hanging on for dear life in hopes of getting their agenda through, but holy God he's a disaster to the dignity and tradition of the office.

That is what ain't flying with a lot of this country; we left old Hillary behind long, long ago.

I actually don't have anything personal against Carter. His only wrongdoing was being an inept president. Unlike that cocksucker Obama, he NEVER had the utter chip-on-shoulder scorn for Americans and whites in particular that defined the ultra-vindictive Obama ghetto rats. He's one of those people (naive but well-meaning) who happens to be a better humanitarian than he was president.

When JIMMY CARTER slams your ass for being a failure you truly suck.

The man is happier than anyone Obama became President, replacing him as the worst President in US history!

Never seen the media so untied to overthrow the People's choice. At least they're paying a price for it.

It's gotten progressively worse with every Republican president.
Trump is not, was not the 'people's choice.' He did not win the popular vote. It is false to claim he is the 'people's choice.'

Come back when you learn how we elect people in this country. Your ignorance is showing.

He's a bit old for a trip like that, Lucy. I'm sure the spirit is willing, but he should stay home and have a conference with them via Skype.

I thought also 93 years in age is elderly to be going on such a trip, but that's what the BBC World Service said that Jimmy Carter has talked to The Donald's National Security Advisor and offered to go to North Korea, if so regardless of politics respect to him because people more than 90 years in age for health reasons shouldn't be going on long distance airflights, it can be very dangerous them doing so.
The older they get, Lucy, the more they insist on proving they're still able to do everything they could before. Which they can't, but the older they get, the more they feel the need to prove it.
I hope Carter's offer shamed a couple of Trump's diplo-types into seriously considering a negotiations approach. I haven't heard anything about that, since Tillerson's comment a few weeks ago that we had a direct line open to NoKo. Having a red phone doesn't mean they're talking, though.
But Lucy we're all too busy figuring out who said what to whom in the Trump calling the families of fallen soldiers to worry about trifles like North Korea.

I think priorities should be in order, North Korea is more important and diplomatic channels should always remain open and all options exhausted, military action should always be the last resort when all other channels have failed.
Can I send you an application for the US State Department?

I would go to Pyongyang and host a Cocktail Party and invite Kim Jong-un and with my winning personality and charisma within one hour I would have defused the North Korean-America dilemma and then I would be awarded The Nobel Peace Prize which I would decline to illustrate that my new fame has not gone to my head.

They would however build monuments and statues to me in North Korea and in every capital city in the Western World and I would be given the Keys to Beijing by the Chinese and the Keys to Tokyo by the Japanese and the Keys to Seoul by the South Koreans and also I would be appointed Roving Ambassasor to China and Japan and South Korea.

Then they would produce a film about me and I would demand that only David Lynch be allowed to direct the film.

No Black person would act in or even watch a movie based on his name alone.

Carter stunned everyone in an interview with Maureen Dowd including this on President Trump:"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter replied. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

He also stated that Obama said lots of pretty words but didn't follow through. The Left is quickly trying to dismiss his comments of course. Nothing undermines the Left more than the Truth spoken from one of their leaders.
Jimmy Carter interview: Five memorable lines - CNNPolitics
Former first lady Rosalynn Carter disagreed, however.

'They obviously did,' she said, citing a Moscow-induced 'drip-drip-drip about Hillary' Clinton.

Mrs. Carter disagreed.

It is so shocking when a politician speaks the truth, usually by accident but apparently not in this case. But even as a conservative I would add this: Trump has given the media an awful lot of tweets and things for them to jump on, it's like giving them the bullets to shoot him with. It is also however to their discredit that they do not give fair coverage to the good stuff he's done, such as pulling out of that ridiculous Paris Agreement. As for Obama's pretty words, yeah but don't they all do that? Presidents, senators, congresspersons, etc. How many times do we see somebody for something before they were against it, and vice versa.
Why does Trump play the victim every chance he gets:

I thought also 93 years in age is elderly to be going on such a trip, but that's what the BBC World Service said that Jimmy Carter has talked to The Donald's National Security Advisor and offered to go to North Korea, if so regardless of politics respect to him because people more than 90 years in age for health reasons shouldn't be going on long distance airflights, it can be very dangerous them doing so.
The older they get, Lucy, the more they insist on proving they're still able to do everything they could before. Which they can't, but the older they get, the more they feel the need to prove it.
I hope Carter's offer shamed a couple of Trump's diplo-types into seriously considering a negotiations approach. I haven't heard anything about that, since Tillerson's comment a few weeks ago that we had a direct line open to NoKo. Having a red phone doesn't mean they're talking, though.
But Lucy we're all too busy figuring out who said what to whom in the Trump calling the families of fallen soldiers to worry about trifles like North Korea.

I think priorities should be in order, North Korea is more important and diplomatic channels should always remain open and all options exhausted, military action should always be the last resort when all other channels have failed.
Can I send you an application for the US State Department?

I would go to Pyongyang and host a Cocktail Party and invite Kim Jong-un and with my winning personality and charisma within one hour I would have defused the North Korean-America dilemma and then I would be awarded The Nobel Peace Prize which I would decline to illustrate that my new fame has not gone to my head.

They would however build monuments and statues to me in North Korea and in every capital city in the Western World and I would be given the Keys to Beijing by the Chinese and the Keys to Tokyo by the Japanese and the Keys to Seoul by the South Koreans and also I would be appointed Roving Ambassasor to China and Japan and South Korea.

Then they would produce a film about me and I would demand that only David Lynch be allowed to direct the film.

No Black person would act in or even watch a movie based on his name alone.

Well that's their problem, I love David Lynch.

Forum List

Back