Jimmy Carter is making sense finally at 90.

Carter stunned everyone in an interview with Maureen Dowd including this on President Trump:"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter replied. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

He also stated that Obama said lots of pretty words but didn't follow through. The Left is quickly trying to dismiss his comments of course. Nothing undermines the Left more than the Truth spoken from one of their leaders.
Jimmy Carter interview: Five memorable lines - CNNPolitics

I heard on the BBC World Service last night they say that Jimmy Carter has offered to go to North Korea to attempt to defuse the situation between Kim Jong-un and America and that he has mentioned this to The Donald's National Security Advisor who they said Jimmy Carter is friends with.

Some things transcend politics, averting a war situation is one of them and so respect to Jimmy Carter at the age of 93 years in age he is prepared to get involved.
He's a bit old for a trip like that, Lucy. I'm sure the spirit is willing, but he should stay home and have a conference with them via Skype.

I thought also 93 years in age is elderly to be going on such a trip, but that's what the BBC World Service said that Jimmy Carter has talked to The Donald's National Security Advisor and offered to go to North Korea, if so regardless of politics respect to him because people more than 90 years in age for health reasons shouldn't be going on long distance airflights, it can be very dangerous them doing so.

Carter stunned everyone in an interview with Maureen Dowd including this on President Trump:"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter replied. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

He also stated that Obama said lots of pretty words but didn't follow through. The Left is quickly trying to dismiss his comments of course. Nothing undermines the Left more than the Truth spoken from one of their leaders.
Good for Jimmy.
He's right about Trump's coverage. This whole horrible "controversy" over those 4 poor soldiers in Niger is an example. It got stirred and amplified and continued by a blood hungry press in order to trap Trump in yet another of his bumbling bullshit episodes. I don't dispute that he's likely to brag and lie and he's not very empathetic. But honestly, is there anyone who didn't know this already? The fact didn't need to be driven home over the bodies of those four men who DIED, people. They are the ones we should be thinking of, not Trump.
Capiche?
Are you a fan of "Destroy Israel" Jimmy?
I'm not very political, Indee. I would applaud whoever said those words.
You mean you don't care for politics or you don't know much about political personalities.

An edited speech by Hitler would make him appear to be a leader to admired by all nations.
Are you trying to make some kind of point here?
Jimmy Carter is a Jew hating asshole.
On the other hand, he LOVES everyone else.
Because only the JOOOOOOOOOOOS rejected Jesus.

Never seen the media so untied to overthrow the People's choice. At least they're paying a price for it.

It's gotten progressively worse with every Republican president.
Trump is not, was not the 'people's choice.' He did not win the popular vote. It is false to claim he is the 'people's choice.'
He was the people's choice in the majority of states.

I was reading that Hillary got all those extra votes in only two states California and New York, when they say that Hillary won the Popular Vote she won it with only two states California and New York, two states yes isn't a majority of states.

I heard on the BBC World Service last night they say that Jimmy Carter has offered to go to North Korea to attempt to defuse the situation between Kim Jong-un and America and that he has mentioned this to The Donald's National Security Advisor who they said Jimmy Carter is friends with.

Some things transcend politics, averting a war situation is one of them and so respect to Jimmy Carter at the age of 93 years in age he is prepared to get involved.
He's a bit old for a trip like that, Lucy. I'm sure the spirit is willing, but he should stay home and have a conference with them via Skype.

I thought also 93 years in age is elderly to be going on such a trip, but that's what the BBC World Service said that Jimmy Carter has talked to The Donald's National Security Advisor and offered to go to North Korea, if so regardless of politics respect to him because people more than 90 years in age for health reasons shouldn't be going on long distance airflights, it can be very dangerous them doing so.
The older they get, Lucy, the more they insist on proving they're still able to do everything they could before. Which they can't, but the older they get, the more they feel the need to prove it.
I hope Carter's offer shamed a couple of Trump's diplo-types into seriously considering a negotiations approach. I haven't heard anything about that, since Tillerson's comment a few weeks ago that we had a direct line open to NoKo. Having a red phone doesn't mean they're talking, though.
But Lucy we're all too busy figuring out who said what to whom in the Trump calling the families of fallen soldiers to worry about trifles like North Korea.

Good for Jimmy.
He's right about Trump's coverage. This whole horrible "controversy" over those 4 poor soldiers in Niger is an example. It got stirred and amplified and continued by a blood hungry press in order to trap Trump in yet another of his bumbling bullshit episodes. I don't dispute that he's likely to brag and lie and he's not very empathetic. But honestly, is there anyone who didn't know this already? The fact didn't need to be driven home over the bodies of those four men who DIED, people. They are the ones we should be thinking of, not Trump.
Capiche?
You mean you don't care for politics or you don't know much about political personalities.

An edited speech by Hitler would make him appear to be a leader to admired by all nations.
Okay. There, you said it. Hope you feel better.

The older they get, Lucy, the more they insist on proving they're still able to do everything they could before. Which they can't, but the older they get, the more they feel the need to prove it.
I hope Carter's offer shamed a couple of Trump's diplo-types into seriously considering a negotiations approach. I haven't heard anything about that, since Tillerson's comment a few weeks ago that we had a direct line open to NoKo. Having a red phone doesn't mean they're talking, though.
But Lucy we're all too busy figuring out who said what to whom in the Trump calling the families of fallen soldiers to worry about trifles like North Korea.

I think priorities should be in order, North Korea is more important and diplomatic channels should always remain open and all options exhausted, military action should always be the last resort when all other channels have failed.

I think priorities should be in order, North Korea is more important and diplomatic channels should always remain open and all options exhausted, military action should always be the last resort when all other channels have failed.
Can I send you an application for the US State Department?

Actually he was 90 three years ago.

Fun fact --- Jimmy Carter has far outlived all his relatives. Both his parents and all his siblings died considerably younger and all of the same cause --- pancreatic cancer.

Carter's always been outspoken. He wasn't ever supposed to be part of the game. Never was part of the network.
I read his book. Even he hated democrats.

Good for Jimmy.
Capiche?

I am not a fan of 'destroy Israel jimmy'----but even a broken
clock is right twice per day

Okay. There, you said it. Hope you feel better.
As a Jew I don't feel better.

I would go to Pyongyang and host a Cocktail Party and invite Kim Jong-un and with my winning personality and charisma within one hour I would have defused the North Korean-America dilemma and then I would be awarded The Nobel Peace Prize which I would decline to illustrate that my new fame has not gone to my head.

They would however build monuments and statues to me in North Korea and in every capital city in the Western World and I would be given the Keys to Beijing by the Chinese and the Keys to Tokyo by the Japanese and the Keys to Seoul by the South Koreans and also I would be appointed Roving Ambassasor to China and Japan and South Korea.

Then they would produce a film about me and I would demand that only David Lynch be allowed to direct the film.

Good for Jimmy.
Capiche?

I am not a fan of 'destroy Israel jimmy'----but even a broken
clock is right twice per day
I guess Hitler, with all those inventions he fostered by Germany, must have been one hell of a mentch.

I would go to Pyongyang and host a Cocktail Party and invite Kim Jong-un and with my winning personality and charisma within one hour I would have defused the North Korean-America dilemma and then I would be awarded The Nobel Peace Prize which I would decline to illustrate that my new fame has not gone to my head.

They would however build monuments and statues to me in North Korea and in every capital city in the Western World and I would be given the Keys to Beijing by the Chinese and the Keys to Tokyo by the Japanese and the Keys to Seoul by the South Koreans and also I would be appointed Roving Ambassasor to China and Japan and South Korea.

Then they would produce a film about me and I would demand that only David Lynch be allowed to direct the film.

I have no doubt it would go down exactly like that.

And I would visit those statues. Just to look up your skirt.

Good for Jimmy.
Capiche?

Link?

Oy.

Yes, Lucy, I believe you could.

Link?

Oy.
Thanks for admitting you never followed Jummy's career and his Jew hatred; probably because he's a Democrat.
But you know all about Trump's "pussy grabbing".
You're yet another fucking brainless, knee jerk asshole.

Link?

Oy.
Thanks for admitting you never followed Jummy's career and his Jew hatred; probably because he's a Democrat.

Thanks for admitting you can't back up your post. Probably because you're a Know Nothing.

Link?

Oy.

Thanks for admitting you can't back up your post. Probably because you're a Know Nothing.
What I detest about Liberals assholes like you is that Jimmy Carter raged a media war against Israel for 20 years and you, claiming your career was/is in media, don't know shit about that fact.
And I believe you, because assholes, regardless of ideology, have deficient brains that can't absorb anything negative about their camp.

The fact that someone in media knows nothing about this shows what an asshole you are.

Link?

Oy.

What I detest about Liberals assholes like you is that Jimmy Carter raged a media war against Israel for 20 years and you, claiming your career was/is in media, don't know shit about that fact.
And I believe you, because assholes, regardless of ideology, have deficient brains that can't absorb anything negative about their camp.

The fact that someone in media knows nothing about this shows what an asshole you are.

And yet ---- you can't demonstrate it.

Use hip boots next time. They may get you out.

Link?

Oy.

And yet ---- you can't demonstrate it.

Use hip boots next time. They may get you out.
Look!!!
Pogo, the Liberal Idiot who works in MEDIA can't Google...
"jimmy carter israel" on his own.

Forum List

Back