Jim Webb Throws His Hat In The Ring

Jim Webb throws his hat in the 2016 ring RedState

Well, it's getting interesting already.

Webb, who was Ronald Reagan’s Navy secretary and who has held centrist views on a number of issues, has been bolstered by progressive news outlet The Nation as a potential challenge from the left to Hillary Clinton, the dominant front-runner who hasn’t yet said if she will launch a second national campaign.

The NATION ???? Well, he's out.

Excellent, I'd like to know more about this guy.

Doesn't seem prone to partisan goofiness.

Cool.

Which is why he dissed Bush at a White House appearance? Fuck him, the granstanding son of a bitch. He wont get anywhere anyway. He's the Jon Huntsman of the Dems.

Hardcore partisan ideologues certainly know how to avoid taking responsibility, so you may be right.

I think it's more a matter of wanting someone who can get shit done.

Webb was a do-nothing, one term senator. His one accomplishment was that he was rude to President Bush once at a White House dinner. Then we really didn't hear anything from him ever again. He didn't even want to do the hard work of running for second term.

Sorry, man, I want someone in there who has a vision of what he wants to do and can get it done.

So this is why I wouldn't be horribly upset if Walker or Christy got the GOP nomination. These are guys who roll up their sleeves and do the work. Don't agree with them politically, but they get the job done.
Joe, every now and then when I think you can't get any dumber and you're a waste of DNA you come up with a beautiful post like this. Nice work, man!

Webb would be a tough candidate unlike Hillary and the rest of the liberal trash that democrats think are the future of the Country.

Well, take a look at this.....

Scenes from the 2016 Democratic Shadow Gutter War Clinton v. Webb. RedState

Let's hope that Webb gets in there and mud wrestles Hillary (boy that visual just caused me to lose my dinner).

The dems don't get a 2012 repeat. Hopefully, they'll have a long drawn out expensive primary where the two or five contestants really kick each other around.

I think I'll donate to Webb's campaign.
Money for nothin'. Send a big-ass check. Thanks.

If it distracts Hillary and forces her to use money.....it ain't for nothing.

Webb, who was Ronald Reagan’s Navy secretary and who has held centrist views on a number of issues, has been bolstered by progressive news outlet The Nation as a potential challenge from the left to Hillary Clinton, the dominant front-runner who hasn’t yet said if she will launch a second national campaign.

Cool.

Which is why he dissed Bush at a White House appearance? Fuck him, the granstanding son of a bitch. He wont get anywhere anyway. He's the Jon Huntsman of the Dems.
I remember that. He won't get anywhere.

Cool.

Can't argue, it would be surprising if he gained any significant traction. Maybe he's hoping for VP or Sec of Defense.

Cool.

I am not a supporter of Webb's.

You guys are missing he big point.

If there would be any way to fracture the dems....we should be working it.

Cool.

I am not a supporter of Webb's.

You guys are missing he big point.

If there would be any way to fracture the dems....we should be working it.
And I agree with you there. Webb will indeed attack Hillary as well as faux squaw Liz Warren if she jumps in. It should be a sight to see them going after each other.

I hope we have five more dems jump in.

Dilution is the answer to Pollution (in this case, Clinton filth).

I dont know if there are 5 Democrats who could announce without failing the laugh test by the general public. Barney Frank? Babs Mikulski? The Democrats are bankrupt intellectually.

I dont know if there are 5 Democrats who could announce without failing the laugh test by the general public. Barney Frank? Babs Mikulski? The Democrats are bankrupt intellectually.

They are running out of people. Better elect that homeless guy!

Webb would be a tough candidate unlike Hillary and the rest of the liberal trash that democrats think are the future of the Country.

Let's hope that Webb gets in there and mud wrestles Hillary (boy that visual just caused me to lose my dinner).

The dems don't get a 2012 repeat. Hopefully, they'll have a long drawn out expensive primary where the two or five contestants really kick each other around.

I liked him on Dragnet.

I liked him on Dragnet.

Webb showed that he was tough on crime and a "Just the facts" kind of guy

Could be a good president

Forum List

Back