Jim Webb: Democrats Have Moved ‘Way FAR TO THE LEFT.’ That’s Not My Party (VIDEO)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Well someone has a touch of honesty in the Democratic party...... I thought the last honest Democrat died when Zel Miller left!

The Gateway Pundit ^
Here’s the understatement of the year. This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party. Jim Webb: Democrats Have Moved ‘Way FAR TO THE LEFT.’ That’s Not My Party (VIDEO) Jim Hoft Jul 12th, 2015 5:52 pm 26 Comments Here’s the understatement of the year. This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party. Jim Webb Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb told FOX News today that the liberal party has moved way too far to the left. Webb said he would walk away from Obama’s sham nuclear talks with Iran. Webb went on to equate Trump’s remarks on immigration to liberal racist...

Well someone has a touch of honesty in the Democratic party...... I thought the last honest Democrat died when Zel Miller left!

The Gateway Pundit ^
Here’s the understatement of the year. This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party. Jim Webb: Democrats Have Moved ‘Way FAR TO THE LEFT.’ That’s Not My Party (VIDEO) Jim Hoft Jul 12th, 2015 5:52 pm 26 Comments Here’s the understatement of the year. This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party. Jim Webb Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb told FOX News today that the liberal party has moved way too far to the left. Webb said he would walk away from Obama’s sham nuclear talks with Iran. Webb went on to equate Trump’s remarks on immigration to liberal racist...
You thought Zel Miller was honest? You didn't really think then......did you.

Yeah, I actually have respect for Webb...

And he served honorably in the military, too...

It's telling when he makes a statement like that!!!

• Banned

The Gateway Pundit ^
You thought Zel Miller was honest? You didn't really think then......did you.

Compared to ALL OTHERS DemocRATS, definitely!!!

Better choice than Hillary or Bernie,

but that won't get him democrat votes.

Better choice than Hillary or Bernie,

but that won't get him democrat votes.

All DemocRATS care about is FREE SHIT, Webb, seems to still believe in the American dream...never do in the new NeoCommie party!

That took some backbone on Webb's part. At least he has the guts to say it
But he just slit his own throat with that one.
Because people won't vote for someone they disagree with? boohoo
It's so funny to see how similar you folks are to the Tea Party in your behaviors.

Keep it up, good stuff, always a giggle.

The Tea Party hasn't elected a two term president.

That took some backbone on Webb's part. At least he has the guts to say it
But he just slit his own throat with that one.
Because people won't vote for someone they disagree with? boohoo
It's so funny to see how similar you folks are to the Tea Party in your behaviors.

Keep it up, good stuff, always a giggle.

The Tea Party hasn't elected a two term president.
And yet your behaviors are so similar.

Forum List

Back