Jim Webb: Democrats Have Moved ‘Way FAR TO THE LEFT.’ That’s Not My Party (VIDEO)

Well someone has a touch of honesty in the Democratic party...... I thought the last honest Democrat died when Zel Miller left!

The Gateway Pundit ^
Here’s the understatement of the year. This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party. Jim Webb: Democrats Have Moved ‘Way FAR TO THE LEFT.’ That’s Not My Party (VIDEO) Jim Hoft Jul 12th, 2015 5:52 pm 26 Comments Here’s the understatement of the year. This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party. Jim Webb Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb told FOX News today that the liberal party has moved way too far to the left. Webb said he would walk away from Obama’s sham nuclear talks with Iran. Webb went on to equate Trump’s remarks on immigration to liberal racist...

And the GOP has moved further and further to the right.
The American people are getting pretty sick of the both extreme political parties and the party of country mentality by both parties..
Poll: Independents Will Soon Outnumber Republicans and Democrats Combined
Poll Independents Will Soon Outnumber Republicans and Democrats Combined - IVN.us

Well someone has a touch of honesty in the Democratic party...... I thought the last honest Democrat died when Zel Miller left!

The Gateway Pundit ^
Here’s the understatement of the year. This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party. Jim Webb: Democrats Have Moved ‘Way FAR TO THE LEFT.’ That’s Not My Party (VIDEO) Jim Hoft Jul 12th, 2015 5:52 pm 26 Comments Here’s the understatement of the year. This is certainly not your grandparents’ Democratic Party. Jim Webb Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb told FOX News today that the liberal party has moved way too far to the left. Webb said he would walk away from Obama’s sham nuclear talks with Iran. Webb went on to equate Trump’s remarks on immigration to liberal racist...
You thought Zel Miller was honest? You didn't really think then......did you.

Zell Miller is the last of the conservative Southern Democrats that the nuts around here try to pretend were liberals when they supported segregation.
Zell Miller worked for Lester Maddox, notorious segregationist, in the 60's...

...it's no wonder he ultimately became a RWnut hero.

The Gateway Pundit ^

And the GOP has moved further and further to the right.
The American people are getting pretty sick of the both extreme political parties and the party of country mentality by both parties..
Poll: Independents Will Soon Outnumber Republicans and Democrats Combined
Poll Independents Will Soon Outnumber Republicans and Democrats Combined - IVN.us

All the more reason for the Democratic Party to be the party of the left.

That took some backbone on Webb's part. At least he has the guts to say it
But he just slit his own throat with that one.
Because people won't vote for someone they disagree with? boohoo
It's so funny to see how similar you folks are to the Tea Party in your behaviors.

Keep it up, good stuff, always a giggle.

The Tea Party hasn't elected a two term president.
And yet your behaviors are so similar.

I am in the majority of Americans on almost every issue I support. Can you say that about the Tea Party?

But he just slit his own throat with that one.
It's so funny to see how similar you folks are to the Tea Party in your behaviors.

I am in the majority of Americans on almost every issue I support. Can you say that about the Tea Party?
Nope!

That's one of the reasons I find the similarities in your behaviors to be so amusing.

Before you RWnuts decide that Jim Webb is your new best friend, you might want to read the letter posted by Webb on his facebook page by his friend,

Oscar Munoz, about you people's real new best friend, Donald Trump:

Oscar Munoz

Dear Mr. DONALD TRUMP. I know you don't know me my name is Oscar Munoz I served with Delta Company fifth Marines in Vietnam in 1969 as a combat Marine. I'm an offspring of someone Mexico send over, my father was a very hard working man all his life in the hot Arizona fields.

maybe someday you and me can sit down and compare combat medals. oh! whats that? you never put on uniform of the Unites Stat...es of America. What a shame! there are millions just like me. off springs of Grand- Fathers- Fathers- Uncles-Brothers-Sisters-Aunts-Mothers who came from Mexico and served this great Nation with Honor. The ethnic group of Mexican/Latinos/Latinas have received more medal of honor 61 in total more than any other ethnic group. Plus many more Combat Medals. So you see what Mexico send over were Honorable Soldiers.

Sincerely Mr. Trump all your money can't buy this Mexican's/ Latinos love. but I'll give you my forgiveness for free. I forgive you for accusing my hard working father from Mexico as a Rapist and Drug Dealer. May the lord have mercy of your Soul. Semper Fi Oscar Munoz.
See More

Nope!

That's one of the reasons I find the similarities in your behaviors to be so amusing.

What similarities?

Nope!

What similarities?
The standard behaviors of all hardcore partisan ideologues: Spin, deflection, denial, distortion, straw man arguments, hyperbole, binary thinking, outright lies.

Nope!

What similarities?
The standard behaviors of all hardcore partisan ideologues: Spin, deflection, denial, distortion, straw man arguments, hyperbole, binary thinking, outright lies.

Show me where I've done each of those in this thread.

Nope!

What similarities?

Show me where I've done each of those in this thread.

That's not what I said.

I didn't say you "did each of those in this thread".

It isn't all done at the same time.

But you did utilize (a) distortion and (b) a straw man with that response, right on cue, thanks.

And DING!!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you are allowed one (1) "That's not what I said" per thread. You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, and I will at that time determine if I wish to respond.

You literally can't help yourself.

The Gateway Pundit ^

He should run one a third party ticket

Yep, another reason for me to like him. But he's toast now.

The hardcore lefties will hate this
as much as the Tea Party hates a guy like Bush.

Too bad both ends have so much damn influence.

Yes, cults aren't big on heretics. That rainbow brand is burned so friggen deep in my party's butt that it would take 10 times all the plastic surgeries Michael Jackson had on his nose to just scratch the surface of erasing that eyesore.

Forum List

Back