Jim Webb: Democrats Have Moved ‘Way FAR TO THE LEFT.’ That’s Not My Party (VIDEO)

I am in the majority of Americans on almost every issue I support. Can you say that about the Tea Party?
Nope!

That's one of the reasons I find the similarities in your behaviors to be so amusing.

What similarities?
The standard behaviors of all hardcore partisan ideologues: Spin, deflection, denial, distortion, straw man arguments, hyperbole, binary thinking, outright lies.

Show me where I've done each of those in this thread.

That's not what I said.

I didn't say you "did each of those in this thread".

It isn't all done at the same time.

But you did utilize (a) distortion and (b) a straw man with that response, right on cue, thanks.

And DING!!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you are allowed one (1) "That's not what I said" per thread. You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, and I will at that time determine if I wish to respond.

You literally can't help yourself.

Show me where I've done ANY of those in this thread then.

We don't need two conservative parties in this country. One is bad enough.
Lucky for you that we don't have even one conservative party.

Maybe not to the farthest of the far RWnuts like yourself.
This is why I laugh at you so often. Please continue to bring Me this kind of entertainment.

What you consider right wing extremism was moderate not 30 years ago....Today, our society has no right wing extreme....except for people who are so far out in left field that they consider a flag waving American to be an anarchist...

Yep, another reason for me to like him. But he's toast now.

The hardcore lefties will hate this as much as the Tea Party hates a guy like Bush.

Too bad both ends have so much damn influence.

This is why I laugh at you so often. Please continue to bring Me this kind of entertainment.

What you consider right wing extremism was moderate not 30 years ago....Today, our society has no right wing extreme....except for people who are so far out in left field that they consider a flag waving American to be an anarchist...

Thirty years ago Ronald Reagan was considered the God of all things conservative.

The hardcore lefties will hate this as much as the Tea Party hates a guy like Bush.

Thirty years ago Ronald Reagan was considered the God of all things conservative.
30 years ago, Ronald Reagan was simply the President. This assignation of intent by people like you just cracks Me up.

Ronald Reagan was My CinC...However, like most thinking adults (this would exclude 95% of the left and 100% of the Obama-bots) I had disagreements with what Reagan did, and some of what he believed in. That said, Reagan was a centrist in a time when the whole of our elected government was a hairs breath away from becoming Communists.

It is because of that contrast, and some of his successes, that you people hate him. Living with progressive hate however, is the new norm and it doesn't really bother Me. As I see it, if the progressives dislike or hate Me, then I'm dong what is right for the country.

30 years ago, Ronald Reagan was simply the President. This assignation of intent by people like you just cracks Me up.

Ronald Reagan was My CinC...However, like most thinking adults (this would exclude 95% of the left and 100% of the Obama-bots) I had disagreements with what Reagan did, and some of what he believed in. That said, Reagan was a centrist in a time when the whole of our elected government was a hairs breath away from becoming Communists.

It is because of that contrast, and some of his successes, that you people hate him. Living with progressive hate however, is the new norm and it doesn't really bother Me. As I see it, if the progressives dislike or hate Me, then I'm dong what is right for the country.

LOL, so the Republican Party hasn't moved dramatically to the right,

but now Reagan is considered a CENTRIST?

fuckinay that's funny

LOL, so the Republican Party hasn't moved dramatically to the right,

but now Reagan is considered a CENTRIST?

fuckinay that's funny
The Republican Party has been moving leftward for 70+ years. A minor slow-down in the drift is not a dramatic move to the right. This is the problem with you progressive extremists. If you encounter any resistance to your maniacal pulling leftward, it suddenly becomes "dramatic" and "hateful"......As I said...the assignation of intent by people like you is hilarious.....Reagan was always a Centrist.....or do you forget he was once a Democrat? His values didn't change from when he was California's governor; only his party did.

Forum List

Back