Jim Rickards: Here's What You Need To Know From Biden's State of the Union

People don't think Biden is old, feeble, and incompetent because that's what they read in the NYT. They think it because they have their eyes open and see him day after day, proving it.
I hope I did not claim the opposite because you are correct.

This man is a long time money expert. If you think the US is printing too much money, he says no it is not. It is shrinking the money supply. He explains all of this to you. And he talks about paying just 4 percent in taxes when it is time to cash out your holdings by simply getting a home address in Puerto Rico where the rich shelter their money and like magic you only pay 4 percent. Anyway this can help all posters. I urge you to learn from it.

This analysis is fair to Biden and you do want honesty don't you?
Sure.

Polls said the American people loved Biden and the speech.

Hence your tears.

That's the honest truth, so it will trigger Trump cultists hard.

I see that, like so many BDS losers, you switched from a "DERP! BIDEN IS SENILE" BigLie to a "WAAAAAA! BIDEN WAS TOO MEAN!" BigLie.

Does that mean you BDSers feel sorry for telling your "DERP! BIDEN IS SENILE!" BigLie, or do you only regret getting humiliated for telling it?

Sure.

Hence your tears.

I see that, like so many BDS losers, you switched from a "DERP! BIDEN IS SENILE" BigLie to a "WAAAAAA! BIDEN WAS TOO MEAN!" BigLie.

Does that mean you BDSers feel sorry for telling your "DERP! BIDEN IS SENILE!" BigLie, or do you only regret getting humiliated for telling it?
I see you are deliberately ignorant. I won't call you stupid because your propaganda says otherwise.

Aside from its petty politics, Biden's SOTU speech was notable for his plan to reduce the deficit by more federal spending.
He would only get more revenue if particular events came to pass like they did for Bill Clinton. Clinton did not budget for a surplus. He got one for a year but it was not foreseen by him. What Clinton got so much of was stock profits due to the Dot.com boom. We all recall the mad rush to make money off the internet when he was president and to get capital, many took profits from property they owned (taxed of course) and plowed that capital into the stocks of startup companies. But Clinton acted as if he causes stocks to be sold and people making billions of profits. But it is one more Democratic party lie.

Don't worry.

When challenged to back up your BS, you run 100% of time.

So, when you ran again here, everyone expected it, and so you didn't disappoint anyone.
I don't challenge you often because it is a total waste of time telling you liars the truth.

Sure.

Hence your tears.

Biden attracted Democrats and they are like seals at San Francisco clapping and barking a lot.

Biden’s campaign and some media outlets have pointed to a post-speech instant CNN poll showing 65 percent of viewers offered a positive review of Biden’s speech. Viewers also shifted 17 points toward believing the country is headed in the right direction — from 45 percent before the speech to 62 percent afterward.
Both of these are true. What’s also true is that State of the Union speeches almost always receive strongly favorable views, in part because viewership tends to draw disproportionately from their allies.

The 65 percent who had a positive view of the speech was actually lower than any such speech CNN has polled in the past quarter-century — the previous low being Donald Trump’s 2018 address (70 percent).

People don't think Biden is old, feeble, and incompetent because that's what they read in the NYT. They think it because they have their eyes open and see him day after day, proving it.
It is the same with Trump.
We saw him fan the flames of inserrection with our own eyes.
We've watched him lie, and cheat, and steal, and and defraud with our own eyes.
We watched him lose an election and then try to steal it anyway with our own eyes.
Thanks for the comparison.

It is the same with Trump.
We saw him fan the flames of inserrection with our own eyes.
We've watched him lie, and cheat, and steal, and and defraud with our own eyes.
We watched him lose an election and then try to steal it anyway with our own eyes.
Thanks for the comparison.
Why are Democrats the only party lying by calling it an insurrection? NOBODY WAS CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION. Trump was the president. Why wouldn't he support himself? Biden supports himself all the time. We watch Biden rape a woman and lie. We wtched him and his family engage in wholesale crimes in Ukraine and China and other areas.

We watched Biden's Democrats steal an election and the press is complicient.

Why are Democrats the only party lying by calling it an insurrection? NOBODY WAS CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION. Trump was the president. Why wouldn't he support himself? Biden supports himself all the time. We watch Biden rape a woman and lie. We wtched him and his family engage in wholesale crimes in Ukraine and China and other areas.

We watched Biden's Democrats steal an election and the press is complicient.
Every single lame point you try to make here is long debunked fake news.

do you only regret getting humiliated for telling it?
Remember how we humiliated you all the time when you wrote your many Ukraine posts ?
We never did find out where you got your lies and stupid narratives from, but you were always wrong .
Unerringly .

See you are now giving the same performance but to a slightly
different audience .
As we say , What a Card .

The SOU address is usually an uplifting description of an administration. Biden's rant was a hate filled campaign speech. It didn't work and even left wing media outlets are wondering what the hell is going on.

Why would I be humiliated about being proven right?

You're making even less sense than usual. Have the rubles not been coming through, forcing you to drink hand sanitizer?
I don’t know...it sounds pretty senile of the loon posting “here’s what you need to know” 4 days after the speech. I think his latest sage/right wing loon had trouble with the big words on Thursday.

The SOU address is usually an uplifting description of an administration. Biden's rant was a hate filled campaign speech. It didn't work
The polls say it kicked your ass.

Hence the particularly pathetic qualify of your current mewling.

You're going to have to stop crying about the asswhupping you received sometime, so why not now?

Forum List

Back