Jim Jordan Is An Abuser Of The Truth

I guess a picture of another braindead actor with a boatload of makeup on is your argument.
The fact the federal government could shut down has that much of a dramatic effect on your life should tell you it’s way too fucking big. The federal government should have just about zero to do with your daily life.

See, what did I say.
If you don't know, it's no wonder Ford fired you! Ford DID have a better idea letting you go!

All you are is a troll.
002.JPG

If you would put some miles on that fn Taurus I'll guarantee you it will take a shit on you.
No, I prefer it take a shit on you.

See, what did I say. All you are is a troll.

If you would put some miles on that fn Taurus I'll guarantee you it will take a shit on you. Nobody can help you there.
LIke you tell child sex crimes victims: Get Over It asshole. And nobody is afraid of you.

“Trump coup accomplices Jim Jordan and Scott Perry have become two of the GOP’s biggest powerbrokers,” Corn wrote, adding: “Perry and Jordan stand out for their significant participation in Trump’s anti-constitutional and arguably criminal caper.”
True.

And because enemies of democracy are in control of the GOP the likes of Jordan may very well become Speaker – such is the right’s corruption and criminality.

Look at the House now. They don't have a speaker. The Republicans are blaming the Dems for not supporting McCarthy while the idiot Gaetz and his band of morons voted along with them (Dems) to get what they wanted.
Jim Jordan shouldn't be anywhere near the speakers gavel. The House will be in more disarray than it is now.
And there was no reason for Democrats to support McCarthy.

McCarthy is as much a Trump bootlicker and defender of the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack as Jordan.

Why did you have to make a retarded comment? You should have tagged the post with a thumbs down like you usually do and go on your way.
Are you butthurt that your disgusting views were pointed out and used against you asshole? Too bad. GET OVER IT. Cry harder.

Forum List

Back