Jim Jordan Comes Up Empty

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Jim Jordan claimed the Republican Party had secured "damning evidence" in President Joe Biden's impeachment inquiry, despite that evidence coming from a Hunter Biden associate who said he was not aware of any wrongdoing by the president.

[…]

Jim Jordan, chairman of the House Judiciary, one of the panels involved in the inquiry, was asked by Fox News on Sunday about how it was progressing. He said "the most damning evidence we got thus far is what we got from Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's business partner, because he says what they were selling was the brand.

[…]

However Archer, who served with Hunter Biden on the board of Burisma and testified before the House Oversight Committee in July 2023, has not confirmed Republican accusations of bad practice by Joe Biden.

In a transcript of his testimony before the committee, he was asked if he was aware of any wrongdoing by the president.

"No. I'm not aware of any," Archer said.

He also said he had no knowledge of Joe Biden having involvement with Burisma and rejected claims that the president and Hunter Biden each accepted a $5-million bribe from an official within the company.’

Archer is obviously lying and part of a nefarious conspiracy to keep evidence from House Republicans.

Jordan and Comer are performative monkeys who willfully lie to the rubes. That's just how much contempt they have for Trumptards.

Newsweak....GIGO
Nice try.

Here is Archer's testimony: https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Devon-Archer-Transcript.pdf

Q Does anything in your knowledge or experience contradict the conclusion that "there was no corruption, wrongdoing, or impropriety on the part of Vice President Biden"?

A I have no basis to know.

Q The report also found, quote, "No --"

Mr. Goldman: I'm sorry. You have no basis to know or is that a no?

Mr. Archer: I have -- I have -- I would have no idea.

Mr. Goldman: No basis --

Mr. Schwartz: Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden?

Mr. Archer: No, I'm not aware of any.

Q So based on your knowledge and experience, you have no evidence that would contradict any of these conclusions I just read.

A No.

Q The report also found, quote, "No evidence that any action of the U.S. Government or any U.S. official was taken to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden." Do you have any evidence or knowledge that contradicts this conclusion?

A No.

Q So based on everything you saw, heard, and observed, did you have any knowledge of Joe Biden having any involvement with Burisma?

A No -- not direct, no.

Textbook witch hunt.

It's pretty sad that even the Republicans' own witnesses could not provide any evidence of wrongdoing by Biden. Not even in 18,000 pages of bank records.

ZERO evidence. Not even a shred.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back