Jim Harbaugh Introduced As NEW Michigan Football Coach...

He will be far happier coaching in Michigan. I wish him the best of luck but not too much luck. I am a PSU fan. lol

• Banned
Here is the full show with Harbaugh taking questions.....this is where you see how the man thinks and reacts and why he's worth the money Michigan will pay him: Q&A starts at 17:40

• Banned
He will be far happier coaching in Michigan. I wish him the best of luck but not too much luck. I am a PSU fan. lol

I remember when Penn State joined the Big Ten and how the Michigan coach at the time described how the airliner has to do a dive-bomber descent into Happy Valley. :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I remember when Penn State joined the Big Ten and how the Michigan coach at the time described how the airliner has to do a dive-bomber descent into Happy Valley. :laugh:

That sounds like University Park Airport to me. I had to take a puddle jumper once from that airport to Erie and it was a interesting trip to say the least. I do love Happy Valley though, I visit at least once a year because I still have a family in the area.

• Banned
That sounds like University Park Airport to me. I had to take a puddle jumper once from that airport to Erie and it was a interesting trip to say the least. I do love Happy Valley though, I visit at least once a year because I still have a family in the area.

Same deal flying from Denver into Aspen....like falling down a flight of stairs.....when you see the stews race to their seats to buckle up as the turn and dive begin you know you're in for a ride. :laugh:

Same deal flying from Denver into Aspen....like falling down a flight of stairs.....when you see the stews race to their seats to buckle up as the turn and dive begin you know you're in for a ride. :laugh:

:lol:

I had this exact same conversation with my Aunt on Christmas Day. I kid you not. lol.

What’s his record year three vs Ohio state and MSU? Year 4 next year is very important. He could get fired. They just blew their bowl game. They were doing great then nuthin

Sounds like the kiss of death to me. He's done poorly as MU coach and this year was the worst. Today's game was really bad. If MU wins then the big ten is 8-0 in bowls this year. His team gave him a 16 point lead and harbaugh threw it away!

This is a dark day at Ann Arbor and HARBAUGH MUST GO.

Sounds like the kiss of death to me. He's done poorly as MU coach and this year was the worst. Today's game was really bad. If MU wins then the big ten is 8-0 in bowls this year. His team gave him a 16 point lead and harbaugh threw it away!

This is a dark day at Ann Arbor and HARBAUGH MUST GO.
He will get one more year but like the lions coach Caldwell knew at the beginning of the season he better make the playoffs.

I really thought Jim would bring top players to Michigan. To me it’s all about recruiting and I thought he would be very aggressive and successful at stealing players from msu and osu

Forum List

Back