BLACK MONDAY BRINGS THE FIRING OF THREE HEAD COACHS

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
one of them was long overdue.the firing of mike smith.That guy is so overrated.The falcons would have made it to the superbowl a couple years ago had smith had any brains and fired his defensive coordinater and replaced him with somebody that was competent.They made it to the NFC title game a couple years ago against the 49ers DESPITE their defensive coordinater,not because of him.

two of them were bullshit firings. Rex Ryan isn't the problem with the Jets.Its the general manager for being stupid enough to think Michael Vick would be worth anything as a backup or that their starter Geno smith could be a capable starter coming out of college. their GM is the one that should get fired.Vince Lombardi couldn't do anything with that team with two worthless quarterbacks like them.

Ryan wont be out of a job long. The fact that he was able to take the JETS to the AFC title game twice with reject journeyman Mark Sanchez no less,that is one amazing feat and one amazing coaching job right there.Heck I wish the Chargers or my Rams would go after him.

and The bears are another team that the greatest coach in the world could do nothing with.the next coach that is stupid enough to become their next head coach wont last long there either.Jay Cutler is going to get that coach fired as well just as he his play got Love Smith fired and now Mark Trestman. Trestman is another coach I would like the chargers or my Rams to take.anybody would be an improvement over the two bozos they have now there in sunny California.

Rex Ryan is a fat loser. He'll be lucky to get an assistant coaching job at Oakland.
Trestman sucks ass.
Mike wbo?

the big news is Jim Harbaugh goes to Michigan!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

A waste of talent going to Michigan, of course he turned around Stanford which was no easy task.

I think recruiting to Michigan will be tough, but if anyone could do it, it would be Harbaugh. He could coach there for a couple years and wait for the next perfect NFL job.

San Francisco is such a joke. They have more real success in the last four years than they have had in a very long time and just because the injury/bad behavior bug nicked em this season they totally freak out and shoot themselves in the foot.

What EXACTLY was the reason for creating an environment where they just HAD to part ways with Harbaugh?

AND pray tell what kind of a message does that send to any perspective dolt candidate that thinks he can please the owner any better?

The only possible reason NOW to sign on as a head coach in San Fag Cisco is to have some expectation of dealing with these idiots for a couple of years then get a HUGE payday at some college as a reward for your endurance.

Talk about a CANCER in the locker room !!! Hey guys !!! Guess what??? Your bosses are bat shit crazy !!!!

What player is going to go out and give it their all for these Loony Tune owners??

I think DeBartello's snot nosed little cousin has just vanquished his own team's chances of being anything but cellar dwellers for the next decade.

As a Seahawk fan all I can say is.... WOOO.. HOOO.. !!!!!

You morons in SF have just made it 25% easier to make the playoffs for the next decade no matter what else happens.

Rex Ryan is a fat loser. He'll be lucky to get an assistant coaching job at Oakland.
Trestman sucks ass.
Mike wbo?

the big news is Jim Harbaugh goes to Michigan!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

yeah a fat loser who took the jets to the AFC title game twice and beat the patriots in their own ballpark with a worthless QB named mark sanchez no less.I would like to see how many others could do that with a worthless shit like sanchez as their QB to work with.lol

I wish my Rams had him over that idiot shit jeff fisher.no wonder the titans fired him,.he got senial at the end.anybody who goes and hires brian SHITTENHEIMER as their offensive coordinater,a guy who got booed out of new york no less,has got to be the biggest dipshit ever.

Not saying trestman is a good coach or anything,but he hasnt had the chance to prove himself though having a quarterback who like i said,will get the next head coach there fired as well.

I would much rather have the chargers or my Rams make todd bowels the defensive coordinater of the cardinals their new head coach but if he was not available though,i would take trestman and for sure Ryan any day of the year over the two worthless ones they have now out there in california,mike mccoy and jeff fisher.anybody would be an improvement over those two worthless fools.especially idiot senial fisher.

Last edited:
San Francisco is such a joke. They have more real success in the last four years than they have had in a very long time and just because the injury/bad behavior bug nicked em this season they totally freak out and shoot themselves in the foot.

What EXACTLY was the reason for creating an environment where they just HAD to part ways with Harbaugh?

AND pray tell what kind of a message does that send to any perspective dolt candidate that thinks he can please the owner any better?

The only possible reason NOW to sign on as a head coach in San Fag Cisco is to have some expectation of dealing with these idiots for a couple of years then get a HUGE payday at some college as a reward for your endurance.

Talk about a CANCER in the locker room !!! Hey guys !!! Guess what??? Your bosses are bat shit crazy !!!!

What player is going to go out and give it their all for these Loony Tune owners??

I think DeBartello's snot nosed little cousin has just vanquished his own team's chances of being anything but cellar dwellers for the next decade.

You morons in SF have just made it 25% easier to make the playoffs for the next decade no matter what else happens.

well we knew that before the year began,that he was going to be canned unless he took them to the superbowl.that that was the only thing that was going to save his job.

Harbaugh had to go.If i was the owner of that team I would have done the same thing,not renewing his contract unless he got them to the superbowl because I would rather remain a first class run organization than a powerhouse team because of what he did with that team.

whether you realise it or not,harbaugh is a thug.Thats why he wanted kappy as his QB since he is thug just like him.so many of his players were out of control because of Harbaugh.they were about to rival their bay area rivals the raiders as gangster football team.

after Harbaugh went and benched alex smith who was perfoming very well when it happened,if i was the owner of that team,I would look for every reason to get rid of him after that.i think he purposely let some of his starters in the secondary go so that they would struggle and he would have a reason to get rid of harbaugh.cant blame him.

when Harbaugh benched smith,the message he sent to the other players was that he might bench them as well in favor of other players he prefers because he likes them,not because of their talent.
Because of harbaugh and kappy,this was the first time I did not like that organization as a whole.Now all they need to do is get rid of kappy as well and they will have cleaned up the image of their organization.:thup:

I hope that Harbaugh is an arrogant asshole because I'm worried you are close to right.

well we knew that before the year began,that he was going to be canned unless he took them to the superbowl.that that was the only thing that was going to save his job.

Harbaugh had to go.If i was the owner of that team I would have done the same thing,not renewing his contract unless he got them to the superbowl because I would rather remain a first class run organization than a powerhouse team because of what he did with that team.

whether you realise it or not,harbaugh is a thug.Thats why he wanted kappy as his QB since he is thug just like him.so many of his players were out of control because of Harbaugh.they were about to rival their bay area rivals the raiders as gangster football team.

after Harbaugh went and benched alex smith who was perfoming very well when it happened,if i was the owner of that team,I would look for every reason to get rid of him after that.i think he purposely let some of his starters in the secondary go so that they would struggle and he would have a reason to get rid of harbaugh.cant blame him.

when Harbaugh benched smith,the message he sent to the other players was that he might bench them as well in favor of other players he prefers because he likes them,not because of their talent.
Because of harbaugh and kappy,this was the first time I did not like that organization as a whole.Now all they need to do is get rid of kappy as well and they will have cleaned up the image of their organization.:thup:

Other than his tats, what makes Kaepernick a 'thug'? A bad quarterback, perhaps, but what are his thuggish qualities?

I hope that Harbaugh is an arrogant asshole because I'm worried you are close to right.

Its obvious to every NFL fan he is an arrogant asshole.He disgraced that organization.you should be happy that he is gone.Now just have kappy as well and they can go back to being a first class run organization again.

I always like the niners teams over the years.just have kappy now follow him and i can like them again.those two made it the first time I have ever thought low of them as a football organization.

Other than his tats, what makes Kaepernick a 'thug'? A bad quarterback, perhaps, but what are his thuggish qualities?

just the tats.that my only beef i have with him is he has disgraced that organization with his tats.If not for that a hole harbaugh,he never would have been the starter there.i was so hoping smith would have his revenge on the niners and win that game but andy reid and dwayne bowe screwed it up for him.

just the tats.that my only beef i have with him is he has disgraced that organization with his tats.If not for that a hole harbaugh,he never would have been the starter there.i was so hoping smith would have his revenge on the niners and win that game but andy reid and dwayne bowe screwed it up for him.

He disgraced the 49ers organization by having a lot of tats? Really?

:rofl:

Harbaugh PROVED he could do a lot with that franchise. What guarantee is there that ANY new face could do any better?

I have a crazy idea that just might save the SF franchise from the dregs of the cellar. Someone in their organization better go sweet talk Mike Holmgren into coming out of retirement for a couple of years. Give him a fat check and complete authority for just two seasons. I would keep the GM to do the work of the GM but make him have to answer to Mike on any deal.

What SF needs is a Offense minded HC and what with Holmgren's close relationship with the Seahawks and Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson he could bring a truckload of valuable inside dope on the Hawks.

Any other new HC will have to struggle to corral Kaepernick and keep the other bad seed players in line. Mike wouldn't take any shit from players doing stupid things outside the lines.

Holmgren has a great legacy at SF having developed nobodies like Montana and Young.. (Hardly worth mentioning :lol:)

Let's see if Ol HUGGY is a friggin genius and made the call here first!!!

:lol:

He disgraced the 49ers organization by having a lot of tats? Really?

:rofl:
yep,its one thing for a lineman to do it,they are not always in the spot light,but the quarterback is the face of the team and he has discraced that organization just as Harbaugh did but you wouldn't know anything about that though since you cant deal with facts that's Brady Resurrected that zero Belecheats career from the toilet and that because of Brady,they have been a great team the last 13 plus years and he disguises it that he isn't that good a coach.

after all,i am trying to reason with a Belecheat apologist who actually thinks he is one of the top three best coachs in the NFL when he isn't even one of the top ten no less.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You'll find that out for yourself soon enough in a couple years or so when Brady retires and they start losing games again.lol

Harbaugh PROVED he could do a lot with that franchise. What guarantee is there that ANY new face could do any better?

I have a crazy idea that just might save the SF franchise from the dregs of the cellar. Someone in their organization better go sweet talk Mike Holmgren into coming out of retirement for a couple of years. Give him a fat check and complete authority for just two seasons. I would keep the GM to do the work of the GM but make him have to answer to Mike on any deal.

What SF needs is a Offense minded HC and what with Holmgren's close relationship with the Seahawks and Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson he could bring a truckload of valuable inside dope on the Hawks.

Any other new HC will have to struggle to corral Kaepernick and keep the other bad seed players in line. Mike wouldn't take any shit from players doing stupid things outside the lines.

Holmgren has a great legacy at SF having developed nobodies like Montana and Young.. (Hardly worth mentioning :lol:)

Let's see if Ol HUGGY is a friggin genius and made the call here first!!!

that would be a great idea but I doubt they will get him out of retirement.The raiders were trying to lure him as well but had no luck.

So tattoos on a QB are a disgrace and a coach who took his team to 5 Super Bowls, won 3, and not with an offensive juggernaught for most of those years, is a lesser coach than someone like Rex Ryan? Gotcha. :disagree:

So tattoos on a QB are a disgrace and a coach who took his team to 5 Super Bowls, won 3, and not with an offensive juggernaught for most of those years, is a lesser coach than someone like Rex Ryan? Gotcha. :disagree:
Rex at least doesn't encourage thug behavior or bench a guy who is playing well for an unproven tattoo thug.:biggrin:

Rex at least doesn't encourage thug behavior or bench a guy who is playing well for an unproven tattoo thug.:biggrin:

Of course, since we were talking about Belichick, this makes no sense....

Forum List

Back