Jill Biden’s White House Christmas tap dancing extravaganza!

yeh, no one is going to vote D this time

But they have that old ace up their sleave: fake ballots, cast by dead people, cast by people who don't live at that given address.... etc... etc.

wonder what their excuse this time will be for not letting R election watchers close to the ballot counting (no covid to blame)?
Sleeping on Watch Gets Those on Duty Busted in Rank

The GOPers let you down by doing nothing to stop it. They always get away with letting things happen and blaming those who did it right under their noses.

yep, the Admin is definitely political... didn't think I'd ever agree w/ you.

they know they're losing the Black vote to Trump and the R party (if he doesn't become nominee), so they had to do something.. had to make it look like they ... ha ha.. too funny, actually like black people.

what a joke. Check out the dimrat history on how much they like Blacks.. didn't want to give them the vote, didn't want to emancipate them..

check out history of Congress for that time period, right after the Civil War
STFU & go buy shreds of Trump's jizzed on suit.

Just when you thought things couldn't get more twisted with these morons in charge!

Check out these hideous scenes from the White House "Christmas" decor

The chick in the turquoise dress looked like about day two of a three day crank run.

How very apropos for a leftist holiday.

I have truly enjoyed the effect it is having on the MAGA crowd. I have not seen this many heads explode so quickly in a while.

I guess none of you have ever seen the Nutcracker .

I have truly enjoyed the effect it is having on the MAGA crowd. I have not seen this many heads explode so quickly in a while.

I guess none of you have ever seen the Nutcracker .

Lefties are making fun of it all over X.

I mean, I know your generic thoughtless default setting is to defend your team - but give it a rest already.

This is objectively cringe.

In fact, it's probably gas lighting.

how ironic!

:rolleyes:
Gayism Is the Peter-Pan Syndrome

What drives queers is that when they reached puberty, they were afraid to grow up. Lots of teen boys are afraid to kiss a girl for the first time (including the quarterback of my school's undefeated football team). Today, the groomers would jump on that, seducing the kid with, "Maybe you like boys instead?"

Lefties are making fun of it all over X.

I mean, I know your generic thoughtless default setting is to defend your team - but give it a rest already.

This is objectively cringe.

In fact, it's probably gas lighting.

there are like 8 threads about it already on here, we have not had a collective head explosion this big in years.

So much fun to watch!

Forum List

Back