Jill Biden’s White House Christmas tap dancing extravaganza!

It's more than "once again". It's an ongoing agenda that started when FDR's (former) KKK Supreme Court Justice wrote the majority opinion that created the so-called "Separation of Church and State" in the late 40's that was not based on Constitutional law. Left wing hypocrites get to put up a huge Christmas tree on public property while the ACLU threatens to sue small jurisdictions into bankruptcy if they put a Christmas tree in the town square.

Black people got a lot of camera time in that video. Clearly this is just more politics.
yep, the Admin is definitely political... didn't think I'd ever agree w/ you.

they know they're losing the Black vote to Trump and the R party (if he doesn't become nominee), so they had to do something.. had to make it look like they ... ha ha.. too funny, actually like black people.

what a joke. Check out the dimrat history on how much they like Blacks.. didn't want to give them the vote, didn't want to emancipate them..

check out history of Congress for that time period, right after the Civil War

There are black people in it
It's funny to me for two reasons.

The first reason is it was clearly made with the intention to be politically inclusive. Black people got a lot of camera time etc. That's not a coincidence. It's a Christmas greeting made political.

The second reason is right wingers predictably get mad at it because it's a Christmas greeting made political, and black people. Haha

It's more than "once again". It's an ongoing agenda that started when FDR's (former) KKK Supreme Court Justice wrote the majority opinion that created the so-called "Separation of Church and State" in the late 40's that was not based on Constitutional law. Left wing hypocrites get to put up a huge Christmas tree on public property while the ACLU threatens to sue small jurisdictions into bankruptcy if they put a Christmas tree in the town square.

yeh, no one is going to vote D this time

But they have that old ace up their sleave: fake ballots, cast by dead people, cast by people who don't live at that given address.... etc... etc.

wonder what their excuse this time will be for not letting R election watchers close to the ballot counting (no covid to blame)?

The White House decorations are beautiful. I'm guessing a bunch of Broadway musical types volunteered to make a video and she graciously said thank you. I don't personally go in for what they did, but some do. It's just a Christmas video after all. Lots of people thought those red velvet trees lining a hall from a few years back were odd, but no harm was done. If you like it, then great. but if you didn't, you'll live through it. Claiming it will destroy anything is just childishly stupid.

yep, the Admin is definitely political... didn't think I'd ever agree w/ you.

they know they're losing the Black vote to Trump and the R party (if he doesn't become nominee), so they had to do something.. had to make it look like they ... ha ha.. too funny, actually like black people.

what a joke. Check out the dimrat history on how much they like Blacks.. didn't want to give them the vote, didn't want to emancipate them..

check out history of Congress for that time period, right after the Civil War
I can find common ground with anybody. It's my superpower.

1702579221590.png

I don't have a problem with this image. It's kind of cool, but what about that weird looking chick who... I didn't view the video long but it doesn't look good, not fit for children

The White House decorations are beautiful. I'm guessing a bunch of Broadway musical types volunteered to make a video and she graciously said thank you. I don't personally go in for what they did, but some do. It's just a Christmas video after all. Lots of people thought those red velvet trees lining a hall from a few years back were odd, but no harm was done. If you like it, then great. but if you didn't, you'll live through it. Claiming it will destroy anything is just childishly stupid.
I wanted a white Christmas Bulldog!

WHITE!

check out .09!

that guy looks like he's straight from Hell (you know, based on info I've read and seen on video RE that awful place...)

creepy

not fit for children. Not fit for adults either if they can find it so creepy...

Just when you thought things couldn't get more twisted with these morons in charge!

Check out these hideous scenes from the White House "Christmas" decor
So some people who don't like Joe posted stuff saying they don't like the Xmas decorations...and that is a war on Xmas?

One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. Even MAGA Macho Man wouldn't post something this dumb and he posts a lot of dumb shit.

Good grief.

Did you know that one Christmas when Hitlery was the first "lady" ha ha to that term

She put plastic penises on the Christmas tree...

Liberals...! sheez...

Are they all obsessed w/ sex?

Forum List

Back