Jill Biden’s White House Christmas tap dancing extravaganza!

check out .09!

that guy looks like he's straight from Hell (you know, based on info I've read and seen on video RE that awful place...)

creepy

not fit for children. Not fit for adults either if they can find it so creepy...
You people are fucking ignorant.

The dancers were all characters from The Nutcracker. The one your idiot brain fried over is the Mouse King.

You know The Nutcracker? A long running show for kids at Christmas?

Fox News has made you all dumber than a bag of hammers.

Just when you thought things couldn't get more twisted with these morons in charge!

Check out these hideous scenes from the White House "Christmas" decor

Racist enough for all the dims?

You people are fucking ignorant.

The dancers were all characters from The Nutcracker. The one your idiot brain fried over is the Mouse King.

You know The Nutcracker? A long running show for kids at Christmas?

Fox News has made you all dumber than a bag of hammers.
Left wingers must have also known that this video was going to spark controversy. Right wingers getting mad about black people on TV is probably exactly what they wanted to happen. Not a good look.

Just when you thought things couldn't get more twisted with these morons in charge!

Check out these hideous scenes from the White House "Christmas" decor

I just remember how everyone screeched at what bad taste this was.

1702580246474.png

Last edited:
They think left wingers are consciously attacking traditional American culture. It don't get more American than white Jesus on Christmas, so you can see why they worry.

Nobody is trying to take Jesus out of Christmas for those that want him there

They think left wingers are consciously attacking traditional American culture. It don't get more American than white Jesus on Christmas, so you can see why they worry.
We're busted. We gonna take your Christmas just like we took your rainbow.

Left wingers must have also known that this video was going to spark controversy. Right wingers getting mad about black people on TV is probably exactly what they wanted to happen. Not a good look.
what a liar you are.

I think it's time for Ignore. You liberals can embrace and promote lies, but I don't like them.

Goodbye, lying one

Forum List

Back