Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

First, All other information are irrelevant as jew are not relevant for me they are only making noise they should followed Jesus PBUH and Mohammed PBUH.

I know, they really don't believe that God impregnated a virgin to create a superjew with magical powers who loved the Romans and they really don't believe that God chose a psychotic child molester to be his last and greatest prophet as if he was the fulfillment of the second coming.

Those bastards!

Second, when you are not a jew, why people insist that you are.
Please reply.

I don't know.

Maybe its because I don't believe that God impregnated a virgin to create a superjew with magical powers who loved the Romans and I don't believe that God chose a psychotic child molester to be his last and greatest prophet as if he was the fulfillment of the second coming.

Maybe its because I won't worship a cracker? Maybe its because I won't crawl around on my hands and knees five times a day to demonstrate my submission to a lie?

Maybe someone saw me eating a knish?

Who can say?

First, All other information are irrelevant as jew are not relevant for me they are only making noise they should followed Jesus PBUH and Mohammed PBUH.

I know, they really don't believe that God impregnated a virgin to create a superjew with magical powers who loved the Romans and they really don't believe that God chose a psychotic child molester to be his last and greatest prophet as if he was the fulfillment of the second coming.

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Maybe its because I don't believe that God impregnated a virgin to create a superjew with magical powers who loved the Romans and I don't believe that God chose a psychotic child molester to be his last and greatest prophet as if he was the fulfillment of the second coming.

Maybe its because I won't worship a cracker? Maybe its because I won't crawl around on my hands and knees five times a day to demonstrate my submission to a lie?

Who can say?
Then why call yourself Jew? Because Jew believe in all these things.

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe you can help me figure out why the Jews call me a Christian even when I say that I am not?

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?
Because Jews aren’t allowed to evangelize their faith and he can’t help but to evangelize his faith?

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?
Because Jews aren’t allowed to evangelize their faith and he can’t help but to evangelize his faith?

Jews aren't allowed to evangelize their faith? Wow. Thats an amazing revelation! I don't know why someone would light a candle only to hide it under a bushel. But thats just me..

Jesus must have been a very very naughty boy. lol...

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

Jews aren't allowed to evangelize their faith? Wow. Thats an amazing revelation! I don't know why someone would light a candle only to hide it under a bushel. But thats just me..

He committed the worst crime in Judaism.

He embarrassed his mother.

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

You didn’t know? :lol:

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

Wha? Embarrassed? You mean she wasn't proud when he was running around partying with sinners and prostitutes sticking it to the man and people came to her saying that he was out of his mind, even though if he just kept his big mouth shut, put his nose to the grindstone, and quit all that crazy talk about right and wrong he could have made bushels of shekels and lived on easy street doing a brisk business making and selling very beautiful furniture?

She didn't feel honored for being chosen by God to give birth to the Messiah who gave his flesh for the world to eat??

I'm shocked!

Last edited:

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Maybe you can help me figure out why the Jews call me a Christian even when I say that I am not?
Please give straightforward reply as Sixties did.

Those bastards!

I don't know.

Who can say?

Wha? Embarrassed? You mean she wasn't proud when he was running around partying with sinners and prostitutes sticking it to the man and people came to her saying that he was out of his mind, even though if he just kept his big mouth shut, put his nose to the grindstone, and quit all that crazy talk about right and wrong he could have made bushels of shekels and lived on easy street doing a brisk business making and selling very beautiful furniture?

She didn't feel honored for being chosen by God to give birth to the Messiah who gave his flesh for the world to eat??

I'm shocked!
Again not clear. To whom your are talking about? about your mother?

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

It is gradually clearing that you are not christian at all. Then who are you?

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

FNC who are you if not christian?

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

But jew light candle too. Is this correct.

Those bastards!

I don't know.

Who can say?

It is gradually clearing that you are not christian at all. Then who are you?
I am awake.

Those bastards!

Please reply.

I don't know.

Who can say?

But jew light candle too. Is this correct.

Scripture says that the law was given to the Jewish people as a light to the nations. When Jesus was here he questioned why they kept the deeper meaning of the law secret except from a relative few.

Comprehension of the hidden meaning of the law was deliberately being withheld from lay people and even other sects as can be seen in the manual of discipline from the dead sea scrolls:

Of religious discussion.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

Of the appointment of 'presbyters'.

When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

Thats why Jesus asked them "who lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel? Shouldn't it be put on a lamp stand to give light to everyone in the room?"

Thats why they asked where he got his teaching. Not because it was unheard of, but because it was supposed to be kept secret, even under threat of torture or death, especially from people who were considered to be froward and belligerent unrepentant sinners like Jesus.

They found it impossible to believe that Jesus learned it from God directly.

Last edited:

Those bastards!

I don't know.

Who can say?

Seventh Day Druid (Reformed)

Means different than Christianity or a sect.

Means you can't tell when you're being ragged.

Means you can't tell when you're being ragged.
no reply, if i don't know about SDD?

Forum List

Back