Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

-the Matthew of the NT-

Never heard of him.

He's a WHOLE "gospel" According to the legend, he actually encountered
Jesus and spoke to him ---in Aramaic, no less. He offers an utterly untenable
history of the "life of.......... " I am not sure but I think he is the guy who invented
a LINEAGE for Jesus back to King David. There is an implication that he is a levite.
He also came up with the idea that Jesus and parents fled to Egypt

-the Matthew of the NT-

Never heard of him.

history of the "life of.......... " I am not sure but I think he is the guy who invented
a LINEAGE for Jesus back to King David. There is an implication that he is a levite.

I'm enjoy a good fiction novel, but I'm selective. Currently, I'm plugging through a book series from Ben Aaronovitch. I've got a few books to read after that. Maybe I'll get around to reading Matthew whoever some day ... or not.

so what was the latest shit slinging Khutbah Jumaat rehmi, dear?
Jew are not special race.

muslims are a special race of dogs
-the Matthew of the NT-

Never heard of him.

I'm enjoy a good fiction novel, but I'm selective. Currently, I'm plugging through a book series from Ben Aaronovitch. I've got a few books to read after that. Maybe I'll get around to reading Matthew whoever some day ... or not.

even in the NT-----there are better books than is Matthew which seems to be
just something that a person like Constantine would like HUNG onto
Christianity. . In the NT----nothing beats the famous BOOK OF REVULSIONS
for creativity

Lets start topic that Jew are not God Chosen people they are Gd. No Masaya is coming Only Jesus PBUH is coming.

Typical ignorant Muslim ignorance; Can’t even spell
Jew consider special because of masaya and now 3000 years passed no masaya.

This is for you rosi, so you can earn 2 cents more by stupid propaganda.

correction of spelling is "propaganda" ------tell you Imram that LITERACY is not "propaganda"

What else would you expect from a Muslim?
Then who are you? a hypocrite.

Who are you? Do what you do best BEHEAD
IlI You are a hypocrite.

PS rehmi------tell us about this week's Khutbah Jumaat
irosi why don't you tell us that how much you earn from this as terrorist poster.

all of you didn't like it.

worry rehmi--HABIBI-------I do it as my donation to the GOOD OF THE WORLD-----to wit TAKUNN
A cheater,a liar who sucking mankind blood and spreading terror around. D

A savage, a uncivilized piece of Garbage known best for beheading and Killing/ Beheading Christians
First clear yourself, actually who you are?

This thread should close as Jew are nor God neither gd.......... basically they are only believe in themselves.

I never liked Matthew
special jew give shit,blood,food,oxygen and no masaya.

keep-calm-and-nuke-mecca-1.png

PS: My balls itch.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
Jesus is never mantioned in Jewish religious texts because he is irrelevant to Judaism, you anti Semite pondscum

Another Jew dedication thread from Sobie. Do you not have a job?

So, you don't even dispute the Talmud?
Nice to know.
Most Jews say but, but, but.

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.
Because there was no Christianity when Jewish religious texts were written, you brain dead imbecile

Nice to know.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.
Because there was no Christianity when Jewish religious texts were written, you brain dead imbecile
Because there was no Christianity when Jewish religious texts were written ...

you must mean the 4th century version otherwise they are identical, of course unless you can prove jesus claimed to be a messiah ... having both abandoned together the original religion of antiquity.

muslims are a special race of dogs
-the Matthew of the NT-

Never heard of him.

even in the NT-----there are better books than is Matthew which seems to be
just something that a person like Constantine would like HUNG onto
Christianity. . In the NT----nothing beats the famous BOOK OF REVULSIONS
for creativity
Irosi who are you? bitch or dog? jew or ? But definitely not God chosen race.

Nice to know.

you must mean the 4th century version otherwise they are identical, of course unless you can prove jesus claimed to be a messiah ... having both abandoned together the original religion of antiquity.
Regardless but that's how God system work and no one special except God and God's Prophets. Jesus is coming soon, for jew they should correct themselves.

Last edited:
Nice to know.

Regardless but that's how God system work and no one special except God and God's Prophets. Jesus is coming soon, for jew hey should correct themselves.

If we build the wall, Jesus will remain in Mexico.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
Jesus is never mantioned in Jewish religious texts because he is irrelevant to Judaism, you anti Semite pondscum
Because that is how jew are. They need brain wash.
I never liked Matthew
special jew give shit,blood,food,oxygen and no masaya.

Typical SHIT MUSLIM; Can't spell, totally ignorant Go Kiss your Camel now
But who are you? jew or? Means how come you are special. don't you give smelly shit.

Regardless but that's how God system work and no one special except God and God's Prophets. Jesus is coming soon, for jew hey should correct themselves.

Soon all wall will be demolish, Jesus arrival due soon.

Yes, and when Jesus comes, PBUH, may he send a million fleas to invade your armpits.

Yes, and when Jesus comes, PBUH, may he send a million fleas to invade your armpits.
Yours dirty smelly armpits fleas will invade, I keep clean and shaved mine. who are you? Are you Jew?

Forum List

Back