Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
Jesus is never mantioned in Jewish religious texts because he is irrelevant to Judaism, you anti Semite pondscum

fuhget it----you will never convince them------they DEPEND on their idiot libels.

you must mean the 4th century version otherwise they are identical, of course unless you can prove jesus claimed to be a messiah ... having both abandoned together the original religion of antiquity.
Regardless but that's how God system work and no one special except God and God's Prophets. Jesus is coming soon, for jew hey should correct themselves.

If we build the wall, Jesus will remain in Mexico.
Soon all wall will be demolish, Jesus arrival due soon.

Yes, and when Jesus comes, PBUH, may he send a million fleas to invade your armpits.
Yours dirty smelly armpits fleas will invade, I keep clean and shaved mine. who are you? Are you Jew?

have you never been in a mosque (for the record----for those people who do not
know----some (a minority of muslims)------shave, not only their stinking armpits----
but also the hair of their genitalia---------but still----the common sickness is
IMPETIGO-------a skin ailment the result of stinking filth. Any interested in the stink
of sweaty socks and other aspects of filth------pass by a mosque on Friday ---towards
midday

Another Jew dedication thread from Sobie. Do you not have a job?

So, you don't even dispute the Talmud?
Nice to know.
Most Jews say but, but, but.

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.
Because there was no Christianity when Jewish religious texts were written, you brain dead imbecile

not 100% true. even the Talmud has stuff a bit "AD" and religious texts
are still being written----------but...still no jesus. One can go to a synagogue
1000 times and never hear the word "Christian" or "Jesus" or "muslim" or
"Koran"-----------(give up Jillian-----they imagine there are CODE WORDS)

so what was the latest shit slinging Khutbah Jumaat rehmi, dear?
Jew are not special race.

muslims are a special race of dogs
Never heard of him.

He's a WHOLE "gospel" According to the legend, he actually encountered
Jesus and spoke to him ---in Aramaic, no less. He offers an utterly untenable
history of the "life of.......... " I am not sure but I think he is the guy who invented
a LINEAGE for Jesus back to King David. There is an implication that he is a levite.
He also came up with the idea that Jesus and parents fled to Egypt

I'm enjoy a good fiction novel, but I'm selective. Currently, I'm plugging through a book series from Ben Aaronovitch. I've got a few books to read after that. Maybe I'll get around to reading Matthew whoever some day ... or not.

even in the NT-----there are better books than is Matthew which seems to be
just something that a person like Constantine would like HUNG onto
Christianity. . In the NT----nothing beats the famous BOOK OF REVULSIONS
for creativity
Irosi who are you? bitch or dog? jew or ? But definitely not God chosen race.

Rehmi------does the Imam know that you spit and fart on the teachings of
Muhummad the rapist pig of Mecca/

The rapist pig of mecca? not bad.

Has a nice ring to it.

history of the "life of.......... " I am not sure but I think he is the guy who invented
a LINEAGE for Jesus back to King David. There is an implication that he is a levite.

I'm enjoy a good fiction novel, but I'm selective. Currently, I'm plugging through a book series from Ben Aaronovitch. I've got a few books to read after that. Maybe I'll get around to reading Matthew whoever some day ... or not.

for creativity

Has a nice ring to it.

you like "THE THIEF OF BAGHDAD"? Baghdad was the capital of the
first Caliphate cesspit. The story was handed to the "west" in a
spectacular film of the 1920s--------made by a YOU KNOW WHAT. <ssssshhhhh
don't tell anyone------who do you imagine wrote the 1001 Arabian nights ????

Matthew 25:14-30
14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.
19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’
21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’
23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’
26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.
28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
Punish the Poorest who make the least profit?

He should have apprenticed the Poorest servant to the Richest servant with instructions to promote the general welfare.

14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.
19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’
21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’
23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’
26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.
28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

He should have apprenticed the Poorest servant to the Richest servant with instructions to promote the general welfare.

I agree-----I thought it was a really MEAN-SPIRITED parable

[QUOTE="

keep-calm-and-nuke-mecca-1.png

PS: My balls itch.

there ain't nuthin' there to nuke-------BIG WASTE OF A GOOD NUKE------
try dipping your balls in cold water

I was j/k about the latter.

not at all funny. I am very suggestible ---and tormented by a sense of
EMPATHY, It is hard for me to try to EXPERIENCE "itchy balls"
in modern times, even nice girls can help us scratch them.

It seems to have gone over your head then.

Another Jew dedication thread from Sobie. Do you not have a job?

Nice to know.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.
Because there was no Christianity when Jewish religious texts were written, you brain dead imbecile
Because there was no Christianity when Jewish religious texts were written ...

you must mean the 4th century version otherwise they are identical, of course unless you can prove jesus claimed to be a messiah ... having both abandoned together the original religion of antiquity.
You say he claimed to be messiah. There were hundreds of “messiahs” killed via crucifixion by the romans.

Jesus is irrelevant to Judaism.

tossed over my head and directly into the toilet

As always that’s your call.

thank-you

thank-you
You’re welcome.

Nice to know.

Because there was no Christianity when Jewish religious texts were written ...

You say he claimed to be messiah. There were hundreds of “messiahs” killed via crucifixion by the romans.

that was a 4th century embellishment for their religion not for the person that was crucified. whether relevant or not in particular for judaism all three desert religions have abandoned the original religion of antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - as prescribed by the Almighty. in that they are all the same.

Regardless but that's how God system work and no one special except God and God's Prophets. Jesus is coming soon, for jew hey should correct themselves.

If we build the wall, Jesus will remain in Mexico.
Soon all wall will be demolish, Jesus arrival due soon.

Yes, and when Jesus comes, PBUH, may he send a million fleas to invade your armpits.
Yours dirty smelly armpits fleas will invade, I keep clean and shaved mine. who are you? Are you Jew?

have you never been in a mosque (for the record----for those people who do not
know----some (a minority of muslims)------shave, not only their stinking armpits----
but also the hair of their genitalia---------but still----the common sickness is
IMPETIGO-------a skin ailment the result of stinking filth. Any interested in the stink
of sweaty socks and other aspects of filth------pass by a mosque on Friday ---towards
midday
Don't talk nonsense. Answer the question.

Never heard of him.

for creativity

for creativity

Has a nice ring to it.
Are you jew too?

for creativity

for creativity

Has a nice ring to it.
Are you jew too?

when I say that I am not, people insist that I am. So sure. Why not?

I am a Jew, a Dead Sea pedestrian.

I must be from one of those wandering lost tribes who weren't really wandering or lost. They just left the region on purpose and settled elsewhere because they thought the place was corrupted after Solomon started slaughtering farm animals in the name of the Lord and taxing people to death so that he could draw 666 talents of gold, (25tons) yearly from the temple treasury and whoop it up with 700 wives..

They must have said screw this place and never returned even after Herod built a fancier Temple.

Last edited:

for creativity

for creativity

Has a nice ring to it.
Are you jew too?

when I say that I am not, people insist that I am. So sure. Why not?

I am a Jew, a Dead Sea pedestrian.

I must be from one of those wandering lost tribes who weren't really wandering or lost. They just left the region on purpose and settled elsewhere because they thought the place was corrupted after Solomon started slaughtering farm animals in the name of the Lord and taxing people to death so that he could draw 666 talents of gold, (25tons) yearly from the temple treasury and whoop it up with 700 wives..

They must have said screw this place and never returned even after Herod built a fancier Temple.
First, All other information are irrelevant as jew are not relevant for me they are only making noise they should followed Jesus PBUH and Mohammed PBUH.
Second, when you are not a jew, why people insist that you are.
Please reply.

Forum List

Back