Jewish testimonies (I absolutely love these)

yes----posting Christian propaganda on a MIXED public messageboard
IS PROSELYTIZING. Standing in the street handing out Christian
propaganda to one and all IS PROSELYTIZING. I have no idea where
you got the idea that "PROSELYTIZING" is not proselytizing if it is not
FORCED CONVERSION. Take a trip to a shariah adherent land and
tell the QADI-----that handing out copies of the NT to muslims is not
proselytizing (hang onto your head)

Did you know that we are in the religion section?

If posting videos of testimonies is such a terrible crime, then please report this thread. I won't mind.

But here's an idea. If you don't like this thread, then feel free to leave and post on one of the other 52 million threads here. I'm sure you will find one you like! You don't have to be in this one.

Unless (as I said to the other person) the mere presence of this thread is such a terrible thing to you? Is simply seeing the title in the latest posts a terrible inconvenience for you? Maybe you could move to North Korea with Lysistrata?

I'm actually laughing out loud here, at the utter absurdity of thinking that simply posting videos of people's' testimonies is such a horrible thing! How dare I? CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!1111

simply posting videos of people's' testimonies is such a horrible thing! How dare I? CALL THE POLICE!

Picking your nose in a restaurant isn't against the law. But, most people realize it's rude.

images

simply posting videos of people's' testimonies is such a horrible thing! How dare I? CALL THE POLICE!

Picking your nose in a restaurant isn't against the law. But, most people realize it's rude.

images

Posting videos is rude? That's a new one. But saying hateful things to people and trolling isn't? You seem to live in upside-down land. It's alright though, no worries.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to posting.

Another good one, this one is interesting because the woman was dabbling into Occult stuff, and had no interest in God, but as often happens, that doesn't stop God from pursuing people.

Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus fulfilled hundreds of Old Testament Messianic prophecies, written more than 800 years before his birth. Many of them to a tee.
Reads like religion to me.

It's true though. I mean, even if you don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah, it can be shown, in black and white, that Jesus fulfilled hundreds of Messianic prophecies in the OLD testament, written 800-1000 years before He was even born.

I would never proselytize to a xtian. I don't want them to believe what I believe.
Why ever not? I think understanding Jewish beliefs--and the great beauty therein--would be a plus for both Christians and Jews.

I mean, even if you don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah, it can be shown, in black and white, that Jesus fulfilled hundreds of Messianic prophecies in the OLD testament, written 800-1000 years before He was even born.
Yeah, it says so in the Bible so it must be true. What hilarity.

Yeah, I know all about them. I've never understood why anyone would chase someone who isn't into them.
I am a strong Catholic, and often enough have LDS and Jehovah Witnesses stop by. I don't see a problem (if I have the time) to listen to what is important to them. I know I am not going to change--and I doubt they will either--but see no reason to be annoyed.

It's true though.
Absolutely truly reads like religion.

You said that already. Do you want to elaborate? Are you saying it's false? Because as I said, it can be shown that Jesus fulfilled hundreds of prophecies about the Jewish Messiah, written many centuries before he came into the picture.

If you want to dispute that, you can try, you wouldn't be the first or last.

It's not allowed.
If you mean going door-to-door or standing on street corners, I understand. Catholics don't engage in those practices either. However, presenting beliefs in an online forum for discussion purposes is not disallowed, is it?

I mean, even if you don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah, it can be shown, in black and white, that Jesus fulfilled hundreds of Messianic prophecies in the OLD testament, written 800-1000 years before He was even born.
Yeah, it says so in the Bible so it must be true. What hilarity.

You don't seem to get what I'm saying. Actually, you seem to be one of those who probably doesn't even believe that Jesus was an actual person who walked this earth. That would be ignorant, but this is off topic. And I honestly have no interest in arguing with atheists right now.

Because as I said, it can be shown that Jesus fulfilled hundreds of prophecies about the Jewish Messiah, written many centuries before he came into the picture.
And Nostradamus predicted the Battle of Britain.

No. Never said it was.
My point, of course, is that this discussion is taking place in an online forum. Christians present their beliefs, and it is equally wonderful when people of the Jewish faith contribute something about their own faith.

but see no reason to be annoyed

Because you haven't had to put up with it your entire life. It's worse than telemarketing.

I believe what I believe and would never ask you to change what you believe. Extend me the same courtesy.

Forum List

Back