Jewish testimonies (I absolutely love these)

Another good one. I absolutely love the last thing she said (about how to have peace in the Middle East)...it is very true, even if it seems unlikely to happen.

I love this one because of what his mother said… And then what happens at the end.

Why is everyone always pestering the Jews?

Aren't there other heathens to annoy?

Why is everyone always pestering the Jews?

Aren't there other heathens to annoy?
It sounds like you haven't watched any of these testimonies. No one is pestering the Jews. If you watch these testimonies you will see that their experiences are supernatural. Most of them came to Yeshua based on their OWN personal experiences, not because anyone evangelized to them.

There are SO many of these Messianic Jewish testimonies. New ones come out almost every day. It appears that a lot of Jewish people are coming to Christ, which - as crazy as this may sound to some here - kind of confirms my feeling that we're getting closer to the end of this age.

This one is cool, I had no idea that Donna Summer became a born again believer.

It sounds like you haven't watched any of these testimonies.

I couldn't ... I've just eaten.

Your hate is not surprising. In fact, you confirm what a lot of these testimonies are saying. In just about every testimony, when they came to faith in Yeshua, their family and Jewish friends practically disowned them and hurled outrage and negativity on them.

Anyway, refusing to watch something while simultaneously judging it is unwise.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

Your hate is not surprising. In fact, you confirm what a lot of these testimonies are saying. When they came to faith in Yeshua, in most cases their family and Jewish friends practically disowned them and hurled a lot of outrage and negativity on them.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - Einstein

I don't need to eat a lump of shite to know it's not good for me. I've been getting this shite shoved into my face since I could walk.

Your hate is not surprising. In fact, you confirm what a lot of these testimonies are saying. When they came to faith in Yeshua, in most cases their family and Jewish friends practically disowned them and hurled a lot of outrage and negativity on them.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - Einstein

I don't need to eat a lump of shite to know it's not good for me. I've been getting this shite shoved into my face since I could walk.

Nobody forced you to open this thread. :dunno: But it's OK, I understand where you're coming from. I get it. You probably won't like me saying this, but I'm going to be praying for you.

]
I don't disagree with any of that. My limited point is that since they don't openly evangelize their faith, they are effectively effectively evangelizing their faith when they criticize Christianity.
Except...they don't have any real desire to open their doors to outsiders. There is toleration when they do, but it seems to stop short of any true embrace. (This is simply my own knowledge/experience and what I've heard others describe.)
It is a tribal mentality and also the reason for my comment that they are secretive.

Ding likes to ignore the fact that the FOUNDERS OF CHRISTIAN canon law rendered
proselytizing by jews to be a capital crime.

]
I don't disagree with any of that. My limited point is that since they don't openly evangelize their faith, they are effectively effectively evangelizing their faith when they criticize Christianity.
Except...they don't have any real desire to open their doors to outsiders. There is toleration when they do, but it seems to stop short of any true embrace. (This is simply my own knowledge/experience and what I've heard others describe.)
It is a tribal mentality and also the reason for my comment that they are secretive.

I would never proselytize to a xtian. I don't want them to believe what I believe.

but I'm going to be praying for you.

Try not to sacrifice any virgins or burn any witches on my behalf. I'd feel guilty.

If you can point out where Jesus said to kill anyone, I'll wait. You are mocking Mosaic law, which is pretty ironic, since that is more Jewish than anything else. Christians are under an entirely new covenant, the covenant of grace, which is summed up in: faith in Jesus.

But I know you're just trolling anyway. I guess you're bored tonight?

]

I would never proselytize to a xtian. I don't want them to believe what I believe.

I am not interested in proselytizing either-----but there seem to be people who
HERE in this forum he insist that just RESISTING CHRISTIAN proselytizing is a
form of "jewish proselytizing"

I always love hearing people’s testimonies on how they came to Jesus. But I think there’s something special about Jewish testimonies. There’s a reason for that, but instead of sharing my thoughts on it, for now I’ll just share these videos.

I highly recommend you watch them, whether you’re a believer or not.

By the way, these are testimonies of Jewish professionals… Many of them are doctors, lawyers, highly educated people. Please take the time to watch these.

Jews have their own religion and traditions. Don't keep bothering them. It's not only foolish. It must be quite annoying if one is Jewish. Quit the proselytizing.

This guy is really cool, he has a popular Youtube channel on fitness and veganism. He just recently became a Messianic born again believer.

]

I am not interested in proselytizing either-----but there seem to be people who
HERE in this forum he insist that just RESISTING CHRISTIAN proselytizing is a
form of "jewish proselytizing"

Yeah, I know all about them. I've never understood why anyone would chase someone who isn't into them.

Forum List

Back