Jewish testimonies (I absolutely love these)

You won't find many. It's not encouraged. The conversion process to Judaism requires years of study, not just eating a cracker and jumping into the hot tub.
Yes, I know it is not encouraged, and I know it takes years of study. Yet some Christians do convert to Judaism (have personal experiences with this). Perhaps studying for a day or two would bring the understanding that there are no crackers or hot tubs in Christianity as well.

I've seen the crackers and the hot tubs.

]
I don't disagree with any of that. My limited point is that since they don't openly evangelize their faith, they are effectively effectively evangelizing their faith when they criticize Christianity.
Except...they don't have any real desire to open their doors to outsiders. There is toleration when they do, but it seems to stop short of any true embrace. (This is simply my own knowledge/experience and what I've heard others describe.)
It is a tribal mentality and also the reason for my comment that they are secretive.

Ding likes to ignore the fact that the FOUNDERS OF CHRISTIAN canon law rendered
proselytizing by jews to be a capital crime.
And Germans rendered giving aid to Jews to be a capital crime but some Germans still did it. What’s your point? That Jews are more scared of Catholics than God?

]
I don't disagree with any of that. My limited point is that since they don't openly evangelize their faith, they are effectively effectively evangelizing their faith when they criticize Christianity.
Except...they don't have any real desire to open their doors to outsiders. There is toleration when they do, but it seems to stop short of any true embrace. (This is simply my own knowledge/experience and what I've heard others describe.)
It is a tribal mentality and also the reason for my comment that they are secretive.

I would never proselytize to a xtian. I don't want them to believe what I believe.
That’s obvious to everyone including God.

]

I would never proselytize to a xtian. I don't want them to believe what I believe.

I am not interested in proselytizing either-----but there seem to be people who
HERE in this forum he insist that just RESISTING CHRISTIAN proselytizing is a
form of "jewish proselytizing"
Paranoid much?

]

Yeah, I know all about them. I've never understood why anyone would chase someone who isn't into them.
You do? Who are they? I want to know too.

but see no reason to be annoyed

Because you haven't had to put up with it your entire life. It's worse than telemarketing.

I believe what I believe and would never ask you to change what you believe. Extend me the same courtesy.
I don’t believe anyone here has asked you to do any such thing.

Can you show me where this is happening?

No. Never said it was.
My point, of course, is that this discussion is taking place in an online forum. Christians present their beliefs, and it is equally wonderful when people of the Jewish faith contribute something about their own faith.
I love discussing all faiths. I find truth and beauty in all religions and people.

I don’t feel threatened by anyone else’s perception of God or their religious practices in worshiping God.

I am just glad that they perceive that there is a higher power than man.

Why ever not? I think understanding Jewish beliefs--and the great beauty therein--would be a plus for both Christians and Jews.

It's not allowed.
By whom?

There is no "by whom".
Sure there is.

The fact that you are trying to side step this question shows that even you know it’s a problem for you.

Why ever not? I think understanding Jewish beliefs--and the great beauty therein--would be a plus for both Christians and Jews.

It's not allowed.
By whom?

There is no "by whom".
Sure there is.

The fact that you are trying to side step this question shows that even you know it’s a problem for you.

G-d is not a problem for me.

]

Yeah, I know all about them. I've never understood why anyone would chase someone who isn't into them.

REALLY ding? You do not know of any unwelcomed attempts at
proselytizing? You must live a charmed life

]

They don't get it. Would be a waste of time trying to explain it to them.

Last edited:
Ben Noah Family From Russia

Noahides are coming...look east.

Including the biggest Muslim country.
Did I say that? Yes totally, but that's for another post.

Last edited:
Rabbi Tovia Singer: Righteous Gentiles May Not Fully Grasp the Full Force of the Noachide Revolution

The Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which countless righteous gentiles built their enduring commitment to God and intimate bond with the Jewish people. In this thought-provoking live Texas lecture, Rabbi Tovia Singer illustrates that Noachides frequently do not fully understand the profound and unique sanctity of their spiritual devotion.

Last edited:
I always love hearing people’s testimonies on how they came to Jesus. But I think there’s something special about Jewish testimonies. There’s a reason for that, but instead of sharing my thoughts on it, for now I’ll just share these videos.

I highly recommend you watch them, whether you’re a believer or not.

By the way, these are testimonies of Jewish professionals… Many of them are doctors, lawyers, highly educated people. Please take the time to watch these.

No, I won't watch those videos.

According to you, what is that "so special" when a Jewish person follows Jesus?

I read in the bible that they didn't receive any special consideration, so why you say what you say?

I just saw all of them in the same chair, so they can be people who want to become "famous" perhaps? Probably mediocre professionals looking for customers beyond their Jewish faith?

May you please explain why you think they are special?

]

Maybe you mean to say unsolicited.

Who has tried to convert you here?

Forum List

Back