Jewish testimonies (I absolutely love these)

Your evengelism is wasted on anyone who understands the twisted theology of Christianity in all it’s sadistic perversity.
Evangelism aside, I recommend trying a new perspective on Christianity. It is not sadistic any more than Judaism is perverse. The Jewish faith, its worship, and its observances are outstanding. I truly regret that Christianity let go of them. It is their loss, no more less than the loss Christians feel with the Jews rejection of one of their own.

There were always people going either up or down Jacob’s ladder....Lots of people can choose to go down that ladder and BELIEVE( bel the snakes lie to eve) and eat from another tree( by their fruit we shall know them) The Torah or Jewish Scriptures are a tree of life to those who cling to it those who don’t swallow the snake oil Christians teach about Jesus.. Now that being said there are plenty of people who have chosen to climb Jacobs ladder and not go down it being fair buttercup should post all the non Jews who have converted to Judiasm but we all know that the ones who cling to their lie would never be so even handed to make the playing field level... Funny all those hundreds of millions Christianity spends to convert Jews and missing the point that if Christians supposedly worship the gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob then why are they convertingpeople( in this case Jews) awayfrom him...They ( Christians) obviously worship another god...Wink wink...
First thing I thought of when I saw the testimonies were Christians who convert to Judaism. Jesus' teachings (without the misinterpretations) are more of a tweak to Judaism at a time Annis and Caiaphas, who were not very good leaders, chose the power and wealth of their positions over being influenced by what Jesus was reminding/teaching the people.

There is one God; no other God is worshiped. Do you understand what Jesus was teaching?

Pastors admit Jesus is Lucifer:
It is always a mistake to take what one person says and broad brush ALL pastors/people of that faith with accepting his misinterpretation.
True, alll individuals, & sects xan have different precepts then their label of faith, however it's always a greater mistake to announce a standard of evaluation and proof that is not used equally when say someone like me fulfills over 4x more verses(and has his first and last name mentioned in Messianic verses), then the fallacious 300 claimed and tweaked to fit no name Jesus as fulfilled. In other words the OP's and Christian standard is claiming I must be the Moshiach Ben David according to making the LESSER 300 fulfilled verses claim.
MY kNIGHT to your king, CHECKMATE!
You lost your king.

REMEMBER THE SHEVA(7TH) DAY and keep it holy * "in rememberance of my name"*

There were always people going either up or down Jacob’s ladder....Lots of people can choose to go down that ladder and BELIEVE( bel the snakes lie to eve) and eat from another tree( by their fruit we shall know them) The Torah or Jewish Scriptures are a tree of life to those who cling to it those who don’t swallow the snake oil Christians teach about Jesus.. Now that being said there are plenty of people who have chosen to climb Jacobs ladder and not go down it being fair buttercup should post all the non Jews who have converted to Judiasm but we all know that the ones who cling to their lie would never be so even handed to make the playing field level... Funny all those hundreds of millions Christianity spends to convert Jews and missing the point that if Christians supposedly worship the gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob then why are they convertingpeople( in this case Jews) awayfrom him...They ( Christians) obviously worship another god...Wink wink...
First thing I thought of when I saw the testimonies were Christians who convert to Judaism. Jesus' teachings (without the misinterpretations) are more of a tweak to Judaism at a time Annis and Caiaphas, who were not very good leaders, chose the power and wealth of their positions over being influenced by what Jesus was reminding/teaching the people.

There is one God; no other God is worshiped. Do you understand what Jesus was teaching?

All beautifully laid out in Matthew 21: the stumbling block.

True, alll individuals, & sects xan have different precepts then their label of faith, however it's always a greater mistake to announce a standard of evaluation and proof that is not used equally when say someone like me fulfills over 4x more verses(and has his first and last name mentioned in Messianic verses), then the fallacious 300 claimed and tweaked to fit no name Jesus as fulfilled. In other words the OP's and Christian standard is claiming I must be the Moshiach Ben David according to making the LESSER 300 fulfilled verses claim.
You lost your king.

Except...I am not playing a game, or making any claims. Congratulations on your win.

All beautifully laid out in Matthew 21: the stumbling block.
Jesus did not come for those no troubles or hardships, but for those of us who have plenty of both. Those without hardship have no need of a physician, so he is there for those of us who are in need of healing and a hand up.

Because as long as you don't believe what I believe, I'm happy.
Which you intentionally keep a secret.

And since you believe it is wrong to evangelize your beliefs you criticize others who do. All the while never making the connection that your criticism of other religions is evangelizing yours.

It is not so much 'secret' as it is refrained from discussing. Christians must understand that Jews are not interested in Jesus--not the historic aspects of his life, not how his teachings reflect the best of Judaism, how he died rather than let Annis and Caiaphas prevent him from standing up for the truth of salvation is for the poor as well as any wealthy man.

Later Christianity caused an infection to Judaism, and not in a good way. Once an infection is fought off, people take unending care never to let it happen again. Christians are not welcome in Judaism. However, we Christians (from afar) can study Judaism for greater insights and depth into the teachings of Christ. We have usurped a great treasure from them, and unfortunately, anything we touch they see as being made unclean. I'm unsure how (or if) this can be made right.

It is not so much 'secret' as it is refrained from discussing. Christians must understand that Jews are not interested in Jesus--not the historic aspects of his life, not how his teachings reflect the best of Judaism, how he died rather than let Annis and Caiaphas prevent him from standing up for the truth of salvation is for the poor as well as any wealthy man.

Later Christianity caused an infection to Judaism, and not in a good way. Once an infection is fought off, people take unending care never to let it happen again. Christians are not welcome in Judaism. However, we Christians (from afar) can study Judaism for greater insights and depth into the teachings of Christ. We have usurped a great treasure from them, and unfortunately, anything we touch they see as being made unclean. I'm unsure how (or if) this can be made right.
I don't disagree with any of that. My limited point is that since they don't openly evangelize their faith, they are effectively effectively evangelizing their faith when they criticize Christianity.

I don't disagree with any of that. My limited point is that since they don't openly evangelize their faith, they are effectively effectively evangelizing their faith when they criticize Christianity.
Except...they don't have any real desire to open their doors to outsiders. There is toleration when they do, but it seems to stop short of any true embrace. (This is simply my own knowledge/experience and what I've heard others describe.)

Except...they don't have any real desire to open their doors to outsiders. There is toleration when they do, but it seems to stop short of any true embrace. (This is simply my own knowledge/experience and what I've heard others describe.)
It is a tribal mentality and also the reason for my comment that they are secretive.

Last edited:
You lost your king.

Except...I am not playing a game, or making any claims. Congratulations on your win.
So I don't know about you, but to me some of these posts have an evangelically look and feel.

Your evengelism is wasted on anyone who understands the twisted theology of Christianity in all it’s sadistic perversity.

He isn’t trying to evangelize those who understand it. They are already Christians. He is trying to reach out to people like yourself who don’t have a clue

These are all so good! It’s interesting that many of these have a theme that corroborates a biblical truth. For example, the first one below shows the truth from Ecclesiastes that “all is vanity” apart from God. The second one shows the truth that choosing to follow God (Jesus) can bring division within families or friends. (Matthew 10), etc.

And the third one below is so powerful. The guy is literally a genius, and a very accomplished person… and because of his curiosity and thirst for truth he ended up becoming a born again Christian. Just watch it!

Just watch it!

oktoberben-visszater-a-korok-elozetes_1-1024x576.jpg

Forum List

Back