More rock throwing in East Jerusalem

A rock, I've had them hit my windshield and yes it did leave a crack.

No that was a pebble from the road surface, a rock the size of a grown mans hand would shatter the glass. In the UK it is now deemed a crime akin to attempted murder to throw stones/rocks at other people.

She

Adele Biton, rings a bell?

She doesn't a bell to me, and the article never mentioned whoever that person was.

A rock can be lethal as much as a gun. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, a simple googling will do the trick.

And if you're lazy-

Adelle s Mother to Hass Come See My Daughter - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

She

Adele Biton, rings a bell?

She doesn't a bell to me, and the article never mentioned whoever that person was.

A rock can be lethal as much as a gun. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, a simple googling will do the trick.

And if you're lazy-

Adelle s Mother to Hass Come See My Daughter - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

so a rock caused an auto accident
“The paramedic who was the first to come to our car, who saw us crushed under the truck, is an Arab. He arrived and began his sacred work. He did not speak big and hollow words like yours; words kill. He simply saved a life."

You need to be taught that you don't swerve to avoid the rocks and I guess to be on the watch for rock throwers . We have the same problem with deer here, but rock throwing at cars should be illegal, its a good thing they do not carry guns isn't it?

Or do some of them, like they do here in the US? You act like this sort of stuff only happens in Israel, it doesn't , we have people driving down the hi ways shooting at other drivers, for the heck of it. We also have vandals, and thieves, and kids who go around and cut tires at night. Crime is not only in Israel, and I do believe Israel is making it worst with the oppression and stealing of land for more settlements.

Ps: launch an investigation for incitement , I'm sorry but freedom of speech should be a right for Hass , as it is for your PM who is always speaking incitement , his biggest weapon is his mouth. also I read the opinions in the Israel Hayom, need I say more.

Last edited:
The opinions of Israel Hayom is included in the same freedom of speech you wave.

Calling to stone terrorism is encouraging a crime against civilians, it's more than freedom of speech, it's a tickling time bomb.

The opinions of Israel Hayom is included in the same freedom of speech you wave.

Calling to stone terrorism is encouraging a crime against civilians, it's more than freedom of speech, it's a tickling time bomb.

Your government does it all the time with their propaganda. They are above the law though.

Your government does it all the time with their propaganda. They are above the law though.

Our governmet does WHAT?

Instigates hatred against the Pals and Muslims and Iran. The daily mantra in your newspapers of the holocaust and how Israel needs to defend itself against its enemies, well it seems everyone is your enemy.

The Holocaust is not a daily mantra, but it becomes such in a modern time such as today, when heads are being chopped of by "true Muslims". There is no need for the Jews to "instignate" hatred toward Muslims, the Muslims trigger fear amongst "infidels" very well on their own.

Forum List

Back