Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah

Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah, Oct. 14 (Petra) - Jewish settlers on Tuesday set fire to the ground floor of a mosque in the village of Aqraba, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.

Whore, when the muslims built their al aqua mosque on top of the jewish temples, did you complain?

Whore, when the muslims desecrated the Holy Church of the Nativity by urinating and defecating in it, and destroying artifacts and holy pieces, did you complain?

No you did not, so spare us your fucking nonsense crocodile tears, you worthless turd.

You disgusting misogynist piece of shit. You should be banned.
Well, that is your opinion, and if you were right I would be wrong. However, you have neither justified your epithet of 'scum' but you offer no support for your opinion of comparisons to Krystallnacht, whatsoever.

Was Krystallnacht was even the Holocaust or just general violence, repression and victimisation of Jews in Nazi Germany? But I can let that go. You need to explain how the violent & brutal destruction of Palestinian property, with scrawlings of hate grafitti by heavily armed and state-encouraged vigilantes cannot be validly be compared to Krystallnacht.

Alternatively, I might accept your apology for your unjustified accusation.
No. You should apologize for your accusation. Krystallnacht was the animalistic beginning of the Holocaust and you know it.

That makes no difference.
The comparison is appropriate.
The settlers committed vandalism. The German government advocated annihilation and Holocaust. The Israelis will punish settler vandalism if they are guilty.

"An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, ............He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

Read more: Moshe Feiglin calls for concentration camps in Gaza and conquest of Gaza Strip Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You are a vile human being (whici is an insult to all human being
Well, that is your opinion, and if you were right I would be wrong. However, you have neither justified your epithet of 'scum' but you offer no support for your opinion of comparisons to Krystallnacht, whatsoever.

Was Krystallnacht was even the Holocaust or just general violence, repression and victimisation of Jews in Nazi Germany? But I can let that go. You need to explain how the violent & brutal destruction of Palestinian property, with scrawlings of hate grafitti by heavily armed and state-encouraged vigilantes cannot be validly be compared to Krystallnacht.

Alternatively, I might accept your apology for your unjustified accusation.
No. You should apologize for your accusation. Krystallnacht was the animalistic beginning of the Holocaust and you know it.

No it isn't

Your comparison is rediculous, to say the least.

The comparison is appropriate, it's just that Jews want to be the only recognized "victims". No other people, not even the Armenians are allowed to whine.

The only appropriate comparison is comparing Nazis to Palestinians. And the Palestinians are the ones who act like the eternal victims and blame Israel for all their problem. I never hear about Israelis acting like victims, you are making stuff up as usual you lying propagandist

You Israel Firsters are nuts, murdering thousands of ,Christians and muslims periodically and calling them the Nazis. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

I've explained to your the similarities. You have not dealt with them at all Toasty.

You do put your opinion that they are not comparable. Yet they very clearly are, though maybe you missed that "every day is a LITTLE Krystallnacht on the Palestinians". In that no day is so complete, but the accumulative effect is much worse.

It seems you want to give a pass for every oppressive Zionist act, while maintaining disdain for every similar Nazi act from history.
You are just plainly and demonstrably inconsistent Toasty. Do you not see that yet?

Because fucking idiot, there is no comparison. The Israeli government did not orchestrate any attacks, the police and law enforcement did not engage in the attacks, there were no broad scale organizations driving the attacks, etc. Only the mentally ill and the utterly fucking stupid could even begin to claim it.

How about you addressing how the PA, the police, and its terrorist arm the al aqsa martyr's brigade have been all exposed as paying for, organizing, driving, planning and conducting hundreds of suicide bombings and attacks against Israel? Or will a turd like you keep deflecting it?

No they don't. If they survive the settler attacks, the IDF murders, the imprisonment and the torture, they may get a day in court, when Israeli "Justice" rules against them because it works off laws created by the corrupt Knesset. Your grandmother would be ashamed of you, putting people through the same persecution she had to try to survive.

This forum DESPERATELY needs better posters, the dogshit arguing on behalf of the arabs is really bottom of the barrel, and would no doubt embarrass any actual arab muslims that this is the garbage that has been attracted to their "cause."

You're a Jew Hater, your words are not to be taken seriously regarding our people.

YOU are a Jew hater, or why would you want to associate all Jews to the crimes of Israel. And a Palestinian hater. And a justice hater. And a hater of universal principles.

YOU want special rules for the Zionists of Israel.
YOU are a criminal supporter, and possibly a criminal yourself.

You should be prosecuted against universal principals of justice and possibly face life imprisonment for your collaboration in the persecution and graduated genocide against the people you rob.

Lipush. You are routinely evil and you haven't the grace to admit it.

Coming from you, I don't take that to heart.

Most of the people who are so positive to be the best judges of Character won't go to heaven.

Your angry because they are not worshipping you, and they are not allowing you to take their land without a fight and they don't want to live inside a fence.

(Quotes from Rome and Jerusalem by Moses Hess)
  • "The Christian... imagines the better future of the human species... in the image of heavenly joy... We, on the other hand, will have this heaven on earth."
Not as easy as it sounds hey! When there are other people getting in your way.

My family lost its original fields back in the 1920-1030. Their houses were destroyed, their friends got killed in the riots. They licked their wounds and moved on.

What we see here is a result of still going on war, were people use deciet and fake cries to try and cover past injustice.

Nobody needs to worship us, but we find it incredibely hypocritical that while they talk about "land grab" they talk about a future Palestine that will be Judern-rein, clean of Jews.

The only place Jews are not allowed to live in, these days, is Judeah, the original place they dwelled in.

We find it humorlessly ironic.

You're a Jew Hater, your words are not to be taken seriously regarding our people.

YOU are a Jew hater, or why would you want to associate all Jews to the crimes of Israel. And a Palestinian hater. And a justice hater. And a hater of universal principles.

You should be prosecuted against universal principals of justice and possibly face life imprisonment for your collaboration in the persecution and graduated genocide against the people you rob.

More to add, I believe it was you who said it's alright to kill babies who are children of settlers.

You justify killing babies.

If I'm an evil person, then there is a special kind of hell, waiting just for you, for saying such a heartless thing

Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah, Oct. 14 (Petra) - Jewish settlers on Tuesday set fire to the ground floor of a mosque in the village of Aqraba, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.

Whore, when the muslims built their al aqua mosque on top of the jewish temples, did you complain?

Whore, when the muslims desecrated the Holy Church of the Nativity by urinating and defecating in it, and destroying artifacts and holy pieces, did you complain?

No you did not, so spare us your fucking nonsense crocodile tears, you worthless turd.

The settlers committed vandalism. The German government advocated annihilation and Holocaust. The Israelis will punish settler vandalism if they are guilty.

"An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, ............He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

Read more: Moshe Feiglin calls for concentration camps in Gaza and conquest of Gaza Strip Daily Mail Online

No it isn't

The comparison is appropriate, it's just that Jews want to be the only recognized "victims". No other people, not even the Armenians are allowed to whine.

The only appropriate comparison is comparing Nazis to Palestinians. And the Palestinians are the ones who act like the eternal victims and blame Israel for all their problem. I never hear about Israelis acting like victims, you are making stuff up as usual you lying propagandist

You Israel Firsters are nuts, murdering thousands of ,Christians and muslims periodically and calling them the Nazis. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

I'm talking about certain Palestinians, not all of them you Nazi moron.
You know what׳'s nuts? Referring to Jews as Nazis. Even if you are swying Zionists, you are still talking about Jews.
Not only is there no comparison (I have dismantled every Nazi comparison you deluded pro Palestinian sheep have come up with), but it's extremely disgusting and offensive to the survivors of the Nazis.
You and Weezle are pure filth. The lowest of the low.

No it isn't

You know what׳'s nuts? Referring to Jews as Nazis. Even if you are swying Zionists, you are still talking about Jews.
Not only is there no comparison (I have dismantled every Nazi comparison you deluded pro Palestinian sheep have come up with), but it's extremely disgusting and offensive to the survivors of the Nazis.

Do you deny that Israel kills thousands of Palestinians (non-Jews) on a regular bases, year after year?

No it isn't

Do you deny that Israel kills thousands of Palestinians (non-Jews) on a regular bases, year after year?

No, but you make it sound like they were all targeted kills. Are you able to comprehend that wars always have unnecessary casualties?
IDF soldiers/pilots are not trained to target civilians. In fact, part of training involves differentiating between civilian and combatant. I wish there was a weapon that somehow only killed militants.
Do you deny that most Palestinian civilian deaths are a result of Hamas aggression towards Israel ?

More to add, I believe it was you who said it's alright to kill babies who are children of settlers.

You justify killing babies.

If I'm an evil person, then there is a special kind of hell, waiting just for you, for saying such a heartless thing

It was Monti who said that. When confronted with it, he replied by saying something like "I HOPE settlers get killed. They are legit targets'

No it isn't

Thousands? why stop there? Every year Israel kills millions of Palestinians by throwing them into sea with the Mossad shark
roll-eye-smiley.gif

Thousands? why stop there? Every year Israel kills millions of Palestinians by throwing them into sea with the Mossad shark
roll-eye-smiley.gif

Gaza crisis: Toll of operations in Gaza

The number of civilians killed during Israel's Operation Protective Edge offensive has raised international concern and condemnation.

Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price.

BBC News - Gaza crisis Toll of operations in Gaza

roll-eye-smiley.gif

Gaza crisis: Toll of operations in Gaza

The number of civilians killed during Israel's Operation Protective Edge offensive has raised international concern and condemnation.

Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price.

BBC News - Gaza crisis Toll of operations in Gaza

You don't even know what you posted :lol:

Here you go: Do you deny that Israel kills thousands of Palestinians (non-Jews) on a regular bases, year after year?

Of course I know what I posted. The death toll of 2014. I didn't do the 2009 and 2012 tolls . Do you want to see those too?

Oh, so every 2 years or every 3 years is not a regular basis. So it's ok to kill thousands every 2 or 3 years in your strange logic.

Oh, so every 2 years or every 3 years is not a regular basis. So it's ok to kill thousands every 2 or 3 years in your strange logic.

Ah, so you went from every year, to 2 o 3 years.

Now lets see if you can document this .... Show me how Israel kills thousands of Palestinians every 2,3 years

Forum List

Back