Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah

Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah, Oct. 14 (Petra) - Jewish settlers on Tuesday set fire to the ground floor of a mosque in the village of Aqraba, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.

The Palestinian official of the West Bank settlements file, Ghassan Daglas, said that a number of settlers had broken the doors and windows of the mosque, written racist anti-Arab and anti-Palestinian graffiti and set the mosque ablaze.

"This attack comes as part of the settlers' continuous violations against Muslim and Christian holy sites in Palestine," the official said.

//Petra//S Kh
14/10/2014 - 01:23:25 PM
Jordan News Agency Petra Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus

Every day under occupation is a little Krystallnacht against the Palestinians.

You are pure scum.

No, you are pure scum for supporting the oppression of non-Jews by Jews.

Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah, Oct. 14 (Petra) - Jewish settlers on Tuesday set fire to the ground floor of a mosque in the village of Aqraba, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.

The Palestinian official of the West Bank settlements file, Ghassan Daglas, said that a number of settlers had broken the doors and windows of the mosque, written racist anti-Arab and anti-Palestinian graffiti and set the mosque ablaze.

"This attack comes as part of the settlers' continuous violations against Muslim and Christian holy sites in Palestine," the official said.

//Petra//S Kh

You are pure scum.

How so?

Holocaust comparisons are disgusting and completely false.

Well, that is your opinion, and if you were right I would be wrong. However, you have neither justified your epithet of 'scum' but you offer no support for your opinion of comparisons to Krystallnacht, whatsoever.

Was Krystallnacht was even the Holocaust or just general violence, repression and victimisation of Jews in Nazi Germany? But I can let that go. You need to explain how the violent & brutal destruction of Palestinian property, with scrawlings of hate grafitti by heavily armed and state-encouraged vigilantes cannot be validly be compared to Krystallnacht.

Alternatively, I might accept your apology for your unjustified accusation.

Not to mention of repeated holocausts of a few weeks on Gaza every 2 years or so killing thousands and maiming tens of thousands.

Well, that is your opinion, and if you were right I would be wrong. However, you have neither justified your epithet of 'scum' but you offer no support for your opinion of comparisons to Krystallnacht, whatsoever.

Was Krystallnacht was even the Holocaust or just general violence, repression and victimisation of Jews in Nazi Germany? But I can let that go. You need to explain how the violent & brutal destruction of Palestinian property, with scrawlings of hate grafitti by heavily armed and state-encouraged vigilantes cannot be validly be compared to Krystallnacht.

No. You should apologize for your accusation. Krystallnacht was the animalistic beginning of the Holocaust and you know it.

That makes no difference.
The comparison is appropriate.
The settlers committed vandalism. The German government advocated annihilation and Holocaust. The Israelis will punish settler vandalism if they are guilty.

You are pure scum.

How so?

Not to mention of repeated holocausts of a few weeks on Gaza every 2 years or so killing thousands and maiming tens of thousands.
:blahblah:

Whore, when the muslims built their al aqua mosque on top of the jewish temples, did you complain?

Whore, when the muslims desecrated the Holy Church of the Nativity by urinating and defecating in it, and destroying artifacts and holy pieces, did you complain?

No you did not, so spare us your fucking nonsense crocodile tears, you worthless turd.

No. You should apologize for your accusation. Krystallnacht was the animalistic beginning of the Holocaust and you know it.

The settlers committed vandalism. The German government advocated annihilation and Holocaust. The Israelis will punish settler vandalism if they are guilty.

Zionists advocate annihilation and Shoah too.
You strengthen the case for the comparison Hoss.

That's what the Kurds, Yazidis, Maronites, Chaldeans, Maneachans, Coptics, Azeri and so many other groups that the arab muslims have oppressed, slaughtered and/or cleansed out of the mideast tell me. It's also what the 1 million jews ethnically cleansed out of the arab countries from 1947-1965 told me also.

And every day under hamas there is another Christian raped, murdered or forced to leave their home in gaza

Have any Christians been forced to leave their home by Israel or the IDF?

You might want to think carefully about this before you answer.
You're right about that but so were Jews forced out of Gaza by the IDF and the Israeli government. Remember?

Zionists advocate annihilation and Shoah too.
You strengthen the case for the comparison Hoss.
:bsflag:

You definitely strengthen it Hoss. They definitely call for a Holocaust on the Palestinians. So do half the Zionists Nazis here too.
In fact, I think you have on one or more occasion.

Would you care to deny that Hoss?

You definitely strengthen it Hoss. They definitely call for a Holocaust on the Palestinians. So do half the Zionists Nazis here too.

You and Monti are full of shit. Show me one post seriously advocating for a Holocaust on the Palestinians

Of course I deny it and nobody here has advocated a Holocaust except for the Islamic terrorist supporters against the Jews. I do advocate right of return to the Palis native countries.

Whore, when the muslims built their al aqua mosque on top of the jewish temples, did you complain?

Whore, when the muslims desecrated the Holy Church of the Nativity by urinating and defecating in it, and destroying artifacts and holy pieces, did you complain?

No you did not, so spare us your fucking nonsense crocodile tears, you worthless turd.

You disgusting misogynist piece of shit. You should be banned.

"An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, ............He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

Read more: Moshe Feiglin calls for concentration camps in Gaza and conquest of Gaza Strip Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

//Petra//S Kh

You are pure scum.

How so?

Your comparing several isolated events to one specific day where Jewish business, houses, synagogues were burnt as well as Jews being humiliated on the street. All of these acts were tolerated by the government and police, whereas the Israeli government condemns and has disciplined Jews for such acts.

Compare that to Palestinian violence against Jews where the Palestinian police, government and Palestinians in general accept the violence and NEVER have they arrested or punished any of the perpetrators. In fact, they encourage the violence, much like the Nazis did. Come to think of it, Palestinians are the ones acting like Nazis.
Calling for the destruction of Israel many times like Hitler calling for the destruction of the Jewish people
The Hamas charter calls for the annihalation of Israel
Violence against Israelis is tolerated and encouraged just like the European citizens who acted violently tack has against Jews.
Cheering whenever a successful Hamas attack has taken place (we saw this regularly during the second intifada after a suicide bombing)
I won't apologize because I still consider you scum, but I will thank you for helping me to see who the real Nazis are. Thank you scumbag :)

Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah, Oct. 14 (Petra) - Jewish settlers on Tuesday set fire to the ground floor of a mosque in the village of Aqraba, south of the West Bank city of Nablus
Arab arsonists shouldn't have made spelling mistakes, of course.

//Petra//S Kh

How many Muslims did they execute?

[Of course I deny it and nobody here has advocated a Holocaust except for the Islamic terrorist supporters against the Jews. I do advocate right of return to the Palis native countries.

What a cheek to deny that!

Well, all your previous points fall like a house of cards then.

You are pure scum.

How so?

Your comparing several isolated events to one specific day where Jewish business, houses, synagogues were burnt as well as Jews being humiliated on the street. All of these acts were tolerated by the government and police, whereas the Israeli government condemns and has disciplined Jews for such acts.

Compare that to Palestinian violence against Jews where the Palestinian police, government and Palestinians in general accept the violence and NEVER have they arrested or punished any of the perpetrators. In fact, they encourage the violence, much like the Nazis did. Come to think of it, Palestinians are the ones acting like Nazis.
Calling for the destruction of Israel many times like Hitler calling for the destruction of the Jewish people
The Hamas charter calls for the annihalation of Israel
Violence against Israelis is tolerated and encouraged just like the European citizens who acted violently tack has against Jews.
Cheering whenever a successful Hamas attack has taken place (we saw this regularly during the second intifada after a suicide bombing)
I won't apologize because I still consider you scum, but I will thank you for helping me to see who the real Nazis are. Thank you scumbag :)

Well, your "logic" is terribly fractured, but it is what we have come to expect of you.

I know that scumbag is clearly a promotion, as it is a container for scum - rather than the being of the scum. :)
And if that is the closest you can get to an apology, then I will be magnanimous and accept it.

Forum List

Back