Jewish Neocons and the border.

Hey Jillian, I've always wondered and noone will ever answer this: What is the predominant jewish opinion on abortion?

Oh wait. Not enough information?

Give us both versions.

For jews: ?

For nonjews: ?

jillian said:
You mean like evagelical Christians?

At least Jews don't try to make their religion into law.

Dillo, I do love this B.S. about Jews self-isolating...what a bunch of garbage. Couldn't possibly have been because they weren't allowed to own land except in certain areas and were barred from most occupations.... Could it now? Not to mention attitudes like are clearly coming across on this thread. If you were Jewish would you want to hang with any of you right now?

They can own anything they want in America and be anything they want in America.

dilloduck said:
Ah--they have their own country now---they can be the overseers for a change.

Uh...based on what I've seen you write about Israel, you ain't so keen on that either.

So let me get this straight... There is no Israel, it was grabbed by a bunch of self-pitying, whining jews who made far more out of a few dead people than they have any right....and the Palestinians should be able to get what they want so that they don't bother this country anymore... and the U.S. shouldn't support Israel.

But the damned jews should either assimilate here and be good christians or go to Israel...which has no right to exist.

See a pattern here, hon?

jillian said:
You mean like evagelical Christians?

At least Jews don't try to make their religion into law.

What, no Alernative arbitration for people of the Jewish faith to settle legal disputes? Is that "different"?

jillian said:
Uh...based on what I've seen you write about Israel, you ain't so keen on that either.

So let me get this straight... There is no Israel, it was grabbed by a bunch of self-pitying, whining jews who made far more out of a few dead people than they have any right....and the Palestinians should be able to get what they want so that they don't bother this country anymore... and the U.S. shouldn't support Israel.

But the damned jews should either assimilate here and be good christians or go to Israel...which has no right to exist.

See a pattern here, hon?

Jillian, I wish they would just stop their endless criticism of anyone else who seeks to cultivate a positive identity. That's enough for me, seriously.

Said1 said:
What, no Alernative arbitration for people of the Jewish faith to settle legal disputes? Is that "different"?

you want to compare an internal means of settling civil disputes with evangelicals trying to pass laws incorporating their beliefs and having those laws effect everyone else?

jillian said:

See a pattern here, hon?

Yes --the continuing pattern of Jews and pro-semites being unable to have a rational discussion regarding certain aspects of their country and faith. I NEVER proposed that jews become christian. It would be cool if they were totally loyal to America tho.

Tune in soon, for this week's episode of "There's no such thing as White People"

jillian said:
you want to compare an internal means of settling civil disputes with evangelicals trying to pass laws incorporating their beliefs and having those laws effect everyone else?

Yes. Why not?

How many non-evangelicals are trying to pass laws incorporating their beliefs and having those laws effect everyone else?

dilloduck said:
Yes --the continuing pattern of Jews and pro-semites being unable to have a rational discussion regarding certain aspects of their country and faith. I NEVER proposed that jews become christian. It would be cool if they were totally loyal to America tho.

The "dual loyalty" thing doesn't fly either. Every group protects themselves. And to get to the question that began this thread, one can ask why Bush is pro amnesty. He's a good born again Christian-type. Why not ask the same question of any of the other PNAC loonies?

What kind of "rational" conversation could be had when it's begun with half-truths, misstatements and conspiracy theories?

jillian said:
What kind of "rational" conversation could be had when it's begun with half-truths, misstatements and conspiracy theories?
Oh come on, don't take RWA's bread and butter off the table.

jillian said:
The "dual loyalty" thing doesn't fly either. Every group protects themselves. And to get to the question that began this thread, one can ask why Bush is pro amnesty. He's a good born again Christian-type. Why not ask the same question of any of the other PNAC loonies?

There are no half truths here. Bush is a shitty american too. He and his family will not be condemned to the third world america either.

It's pretty funny actually. You guys strictly adhere to your elitist religion, deceptively place it's tenets in our government through the court system, and then go around calling everyone else racists and theocrats. My sides are splitting, as if with punctured with a spear, or a belly laugh.

jillian said:
You've been dragged in front of a Bet Din against your will?

As a matter of fact I have. Why, jealous? :laugh:

And what does that have to do with non-christians enforcing their beliefs on the masses as oppossed to evanglicals enforcing their beliefs on the masses. Which one is better? Probably the one you agree with, right?

Forum List

Back