If whites wrote this.....

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Would this be considered racist if whites wrote it?

Is race based identity and esteem only allowable for jews?

http://www.aish.com/spirituality/foundations/Jewish_Secrets_of_Success.asp

The Jewish people are called the "children of God" (Deut. 14:1, Talmud - Pirkei Avot 3:18). Just as a father naturally wants to give everything good to his children, so too God wants us to have all that is good.

Here's the real secret of success: Regardless of our mortal limitations, our potential for greatness is unlimited when we have the power of the Almighty behind us.

Be honest.

rtwngAvngr said:

Be honest.

Can't blame the jews if it's written in the Bible. But you can blame them if they're using it out of context.

We're ALL God's children. To single one out with the implication that, "you are the only one", as a race, wouldn't be honest.

• Banned
Pale Rider said:
Can't blame the jews if it's written in the Bible. But you can blame them if they're using it out of context.

We're ALL God's children. To single one out with the implication that, "you are the only one", as a race, wouldn't be honest.

Jews don't believe in the new covenant. They still feel they have a monopoly on chosenness, and feel no real compunction about ruling the world based on this status. I would be fine with this delusion of grandeur if they didn't compulsively attempt to shame everyone's elses feelings of racial destiny.

They want to subject us all to the noahide laws, a set of laws for the non jew, enforced upon them by courts with jew only judges. Read up on it. It's fascinating stuff.

rtwngAvngr said:

Be honest.

Thats what most nations say when in a war.

The Germans had God is with us on their belt buckle.
The US had manifest destiny and Bush claims to be following Gods order.

Osama claims Allah is with him.

All religions claim that there God will help them beat up the unbelievers/ heretics.

The atheists have their moral superiority to determine "injustice" and suppression that needs to be corrected.

Humans :teeth:

• Banned
nosarcasm said:
Thats what most nations say when in a war.

The Germans had God is with us on their belt buckle.
The US had manifest destiny and Bush claims to be following Gods order.

Osama claims Allah is with him.

All religions claim that there God will help them beat up the unbelievers/ heretics.

The atheists have their moral superiority to determine "injustice" and suppression that needs to be corrected.

Humans :teeth:

Yes, and everyone is told they're racists or ethnocentric for it, except for jews.

Im sorry when did RWA turn into William joyce? Hell even Joyce doesnt go into as much jew bashing without a purpose as RWA has been lately. We all know the jews are sneaky SOB's. What are you gonna do? Another Holocaust?

insein said:
Im sorry when did RWA turn into William joyce? Hell even Joyce doesnt go into as much jew bashing without a purpose as RWA has been lately. We all know the jews are sneaky SOB's. What are you gonna do? Another Holocaust?
Apparently not, since they didn't "learn their lesson the first time."

rtwngAvngr said:

Be honest.

Judaism is a religion and a culture...not a race. Now, stop trolling and take yer meds. But if you aren't on any...Get thee to a psychiatrist 'cause you've got issues son.

• Banned
Bullypulpit said:
Judaism is a religion and a culture...not a race. Now, stop trolling and take yer meds. But if you aren't on any...Get thee to a psychiatrist 'cause you've got issues son.

No. I'm sorry. It's a race. When god says he will multiply you, he's talking about genetic descendants. You're another sad brainwash victim.

insein said:

Yeah. That's right. anyone who criticizes jews must have genocide in mind, while white christian bashing is just enlightened discourse. Examine your brainwashedness, it is quite profound.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. That's right. anyone who criticizes jews must have genocide in mind, while white christian bashing is just enlightened discourse. Examine your brainwashedness, it is quite profound.

lol, go reread some of my posts RWA. You'll see that im no fan of jews.

What i merely was referring too is that the hypocracies between white christians and other cultures, races, religions has been well documented on this board. So my question to you was, what do you propose to do about it?

insein said:
lol, go reread some of my posts RWA. You'll see that im no fan of jews.

What i merely was referring too is that the hypocracies between white christians and other cultures, races, religions has been well documented on this board. So my question to you was, what do you propose to do about it?

We must realize that we have the right to preserve and protect our identities and culture, and have the right to be proud of them, and that all the guilt we're allegedly supposed to feel for doing so is, in fact, the psychological warfare technique of jews.

rtwngAvngr said:

Be honest.
Nope, mostly because Jews are whites. ;)

LOki said:
Nope, mostly because Jews are whites. ;)

sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. It depends on what suits their needs at the moment.

rtwngAvngr said:
We must realize that we have the right to preserve and protect our identities and culture, and have the right to be proud of them, and that all the guilt we're allegedly supposed to feel for doing so is, in fact, the psychological warfare technique of the English.

:laugh:

rtwngAvngr said:
We must realize that we have the right to preserve and protect our identities and culture, and have the right to be proud of them, and that all the guilt we're allegedly supposed to feel for doing so is, in fact, the psychological warfare technique of jews.

Then speak your mind and live guilt free. Why worry about what other people think or do?

insein said:
Then speak your mind and live guilt free. Why worry about what other people think or do?

Gee, Captain Kangaroo, that's sounds nifty!

23-captain_kangaroo-inside.jpg

At what point will it become acceptable for whites to speak their mind w/o being viewed as racists.

It amazes me that every race in our country except whites can make just about any public statement about just about anybody but the slighest thing said by a white goes crazy. e..g.. John Rocker

Certainly the math says thaqt we will one day become a minority. At what % will the rule change? I'm getting to the point where I wonder if the White Supremists who moved off to Montana in the 70's were as crazy and dimented as I thought they were.

Been to a resturant lately, a fast food joint. If you are white you do not get the same treatment as "others". Your food gets tossed up on the counter and you are not greeted anymore.

How is all this related to the subject? It's directly related. If you are white in this world today, you are considered to be the reason for everybody's problems.

I don't think Jews care one way or the other. They are unified! We are not! We are the mostdivided cultural race on earth. This trying to be a nice guy bullshit while finding time to hug dolphins and kiss penguins seems to be self defeating!

I wouldn't be so bitter if maybe some of the races that have benefitted so much from our efforts in this country would seem to be appreciative. We need to wake up. I think the rest of the world thinks poorly of us right now and it isn't going to get aqny better until WE get better!

Given the state of things around 1955 or so, how in the hell did we ever get into this mess with other cultures after having been so much help to them?

Emmett said:
At what point will it become acceptable for whites to speak their mind w/o being viewed as racists.

It amazes me that every race in our country except whites can make just about any public statement about just about anybody but the slighest thing said by a white goes crazy. e..g.. John Rocker

Certainly the math says thaqt we will one day become a minority. At what % will the rule change? I'm getting to the point where I wonder if the White Supremists who moved off to Montana in the 70's were as crazy and dimented as I thought they were.

Been to a resturant lately, a fast food joint. If you are white you do not get the same treatment as "others". Your food gets tossed up on the counter and you are not greeted anymore.

How is all this related to the subject? It's directly related. If you are white in this world today, you are considered to be the reason for everybody's problems.

I don't think Jews care one way or the other. They are unified! We are not! We are the mostdivided cultural race on earth. This trying to be a nice guy bullshit while finding time to hug dolphins and kiss penguins seems to be self defeating!

I wouldn't be so bitter if maybe some of the races that have benefitted so much from our efforts in this country would seem to be appreciative. We need to wake up. I think the rest of the world thinks poorly of us right now and it isn't going to get aqny better until WE get better!

Given the state of things around 1955 or so, how in the hell did we ever get into this mess with other cultures after having been so much help to them?

Liberals

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Emmett said:

I was born in 1955, and I'll have to echo dillo for an answer because he nailed it..... "liberals".

Forum List

Back