Jewish Neocons and the border.

jillian said:
But when you ALWAYS single out jews, it's on you. Don't get angry with people for noticing.

As for reactionary....

Now...who's the reactionary?

You're being reationary, your just reacting emotionally based on previous brainwashing, and not using rational thought.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm discussing jews. How can they not be singled out in a discussion about them? You're a kneejerk reactionary idiot.

It's what you are discussing ABOUT them. You can't see that? Not to mention you have already got stuck into the Tulmud/Torah on another thread and got the wrong end of the stick there too. And you whine like a little child about Jillian saying "back to work, laterz" and you call me an idiot? Sure you don't want my moniker? :finger3:

rtwngAvngr said:
You're being reationary, your just reacting emotionally based on previous brainwashing, and not using rational thought.

Now religion is brainwashing? So you have been brainwashed in the Christian religion? oooookkkkkkkkkkkk :dance:

Dr Grump said:
Who knows! There are over 6 million Jews in the US. I haven't asked all of them. You? And even if every single one of them DOESN'T want to control the border (which I doubt very much), so what? Its' a free country, right?

Any time you single out a race of people DUE TO THEIR race, it is racism. So you are singling out Jewish people because they have an affinity with pickled eggs? Yarmlukes? Believing in circumcision?

Garbage--I could talk about the frequency of diabetes in blacks. That's hardly racism

Dr Grump said:
Now religion is brainwashing? So you have been brainwashed in the Christian religion? oooookkkkkkkkkkkk :dance:

It is when you attribute all the things you do in your OWN religion to others, and then can't even see it in yourself.

dilloduck said:
Garbage--I could talk about the frequency of diabetes in blacks. That's hardly racism

Riiiiigggghhhttt. And talking about diabetes in blacks has the same negative connotations that Jewish people support porous borders (especially when looking at the number of threads - and their tone - on this messageboard). I'm for tightening border controls, but singling out a race and saying "they don't support us" is equivalent to talking about blacks and diabetes? Yeah, right. Hey, Dillo, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya...you interested?

Dr Grump said:
Such as? And Christians, Muslims et al DON'T do that? hhhhhmmmm

Elitism, racism, exclusion.

Yes. But criticizing muslims and christians is fair game. Jews seem to think their shit doesn't stink.

You should read some of the rabbinical debates about how the righteous gentile should be determined and treated in the "The world to come".

Dr Grump said:
Riiiiigggghhhttt. And talking about diabetes in blacks has the same negative connotations that Jewish people support porous borders (especially when looking at the number of threads - and their tone - on this messageboard). I'm for tightening border controls, but singling out a race and saying "they don't support us" is equivalent to talking about blacks and diabetes? Yeah, right. Hey, Dillo, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya...you interested?

Rwa asked a valid question regarding the Jewish stand on immigration. Whats al lthe hullabaloo about. DO you find that question racist?

rtwngAvngr said:
Can you find me a jew who want to control our borders, as any sovereign nation should be allowed to do without question?

Only in a reality warped by jewish intellectuals would this be considered racist.

Hey, what about Michael Savage? Isn't he a Jew? If anybody is for U.S. borders, language, culture it's him.

dilloduck said:
Rwa asked a valid question regarding the Jewish stand on immigration. Whats al lthe hullabaloo about. DO you find that question racist?

If he didn't ask the same question about Rummy and the other neocons, then yeah. It is, particularly in the context of his prior posts.

dilloduck said:

Yes I do. Just as I would find What is the black stand on immigration? The white stand? The little green men with blue polka dot stand?

Plus your analogy sucks. Let's say you have a town meeting in Brownsville. When the townsfolk turn up, you say "diabetes amongst black people is getting out of hand". What do you think the average reaction will be? Poor folk? Can we do anything to help? Do they need dietry education? Let's go kick some sense into them? What? No go to the town meeting and say "Jewish people support porous borders"...What then, will be the reaction?

Off to "do some chores"...."laterz"...

jillian said:
If he didn't ask the same question about Rummy and the other neocons, then yeah. It is, particularly in the context of his prior posts.

Garbage---if he doesn't ask everysinglegroupintheworld the same question he's racist??

Maybe he was planning to get to them later.

Dr Grump said:
Yes I do. Just as I would find What is the black stand on immigration? The white stand? The little green men with blue polka dot stand?

Plus your analogy sucks. Let's say you have a town meeting in Brownsville. When the townsfolk turn up, you say "diabetes amongst black people is getting out of hand". What do you think the average reaction will be? Poor folk? Can we do anything to help? Do they need dietry education? Let's go kick some sense into them? What? No go to the town meeting and say "Jewish people support porous borders"...What then, will be the reaction?

:wtf:

Dr Grump said:

Irrational paranoia

Dr Grump said:

If the frequency of Diabetes in Blacks is an approved discussion, what about the frequency of AIDS with Gays? Is that allowed on your sensitivity scale?

Forum List

Back