Jewish Neocons and the border.

RW,
Between the jews, the masons, the illuminati, the liberals, the scientists, the Rockefellers, Bill Gates, the latinos, the neocons, the Communists, and the Bush administration, is their anyone NOT trying to create the New World Order (and doesn't live in a cave)?

Mr.Conley said:
RW,
Between the jews, the masons, the illuminati, the liberals, the scientists, the Rockefellers, Bill Gates, the latinos, the neocons, the Communists, and the Bush administration, is their anyone NOT trying to create the New World Order (and doesn't live in a cave)?

Would you like to make a point?

The ClayTaurus said:
I'd prefer to ask you a question.

I'll go slower, with a slightly bigger font for you:

Who is NOT out to GET YOU, RWA?

Do you do any other tricks?

The conspiracy theory of the week, I see. RWA, don't you see that Jewish nationalism is not necessarily intertwined with ethnic homogeneity, racial homogeniety, cultural homogeniety, or common history? It could be crystalizing around new positive values, around democratic institutions, tolerance, and individual rights.

5stringJeff said:
The conspiracy theory of the week, I see. RWA, don't you see that Jewish nationalism is not necessarily intertwined with ethnic homogeneity, racial homogeniety, cultural homogeniety, or common history? It could be crystalizing around new positive values, around democratic institutions, tolerance, and individual rights.

It could. But it isn't.

5stringJeff said:
Dude! You're in the NWO too? Cool.

The ClayTaurus said:
I guess that means everyone then, eh?

Mr. Conley, you forgot women. They're really cramping his style as well.

Do you do anything but ad hominem attacks? You really need to work on your game.

5stringJeff said:

Have you come across a jew who strongly wants to control the border and is against amnesty? If you have, could you send him to me?

rtwngAvngr said:
Have you come across a jew who strongly wants to control the border and is against amnesty? If you have, could you send him to me?

Change "jew" to "Mexican" or "Arab terrorist," and your theory holds even more true.

Said1 said:
As a matter of fact I have. Why, jealous? :laugh:

And what does that have to do with non-christians enforcing their beliefs on the masses as oppossed to evanglicals enforcing their beliefs on the masses. Which one is better? Probably the one you agree with, right?

You can't go to church anymore? Not allowed to perform baptisms? Not allowed to say grace at meal times? Not allowed to be a Christian?

RWA

This thread is a new low...even for you... :wine:

Dr Grump said:
You can't go to church anymore? Not allowed to perform baptisms? Not allowed to say grace at meal times? Not allowed to be a Christian?

RWA

This thread is a new low...even for you... :wine:

Can you find me a jew who want to control our borders, as any sovereign nation should be allowed to do without question?

Only in a reality warped by jewish intellectuals would this be considered racist.

5stringJeff said:
Change "jew" to "Mexican" or "Arab terrorist," and your theory holds even more true.

Your substitutions are accurate in no way.

rtwngAvngr said:
Can you find me a jew who want to control our borders, as any sovereign nation should be allowed to do without question?

Only in a reality warped by jewish intellectuals would this be considered racist.

Who knows! There are over 6 million Jews in the US. I haven't asked all of them. You? And even if every single one of them DOESN'T want to control the border (which I doubt very much), so what? Its' a free country, right?

Any time you single out a race of people DUE TO THEIR race, it is racism. So you are singling out Jewish people because they have an affinity with pickled eggs? Yarmlukes? Believing in circumcision?

Dr Grump said:
Who knows! There are over 6 million Jews in the US. I haven't asked all of them. You? And even if every single one of them DOESN'T want to control the border (which I doubt very much), so what? Its' a free country, right?

Any time you single out a race of people DUE TO THEIR race, it is racism. So you are singling out Jewish people because they have an affinity with pickled eggs? Yarmlukes? Believing in circumcision?

I'm discussing jews. How can they not be singled out in a discussion about them? You're a kneejerk reactionary idiot.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm discussing jews. How can they not be singled out in a discussion about them? You're a kneejerk reactionary idiot.

But when you ALWAYS single out jews, it's on you. Don't get angry with people for noticing.

As for reactionary....

re·ac·tion·ar·y [ ree áksh'n èrree ]

adjective

Definition:

opposed to progress: opposed to progressive social or political change

noun (plural re·ac·tion·ar·ies)

Definition:

opponent of progress: somebody who is reactionary

Now...who's the reactionary?

Forum List

Back