Jewish Man Reveals Identity of the Antichrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pray for yoar soul tonight.

But I don't think it will save you from the fires of Hell!

God does not hear the prayers of the wicked, Toro. You must be born again. Otherwise you are shut off from God and remain condemned in your sins. Read John Chapter 3 of the New Testament. You need to be born again. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and stay in the Catholic Church. You need to get out of there and come to the Lord Jesus Christ. Renounce Catholicism. Choose life. God loves you. Don't stay in there - Come out from among them and be ye separated. Call on the name of the LORD and you shall be saved.

I prayed to God the other night, and He answered me.

I was very humbled that God would speak to me.

He told me that the true path was through Catholicism, and that Evangelicals were very gullible and were being led astray be Satan. He gave an example. God said that The Rapture is merely a ruse planted by Satan for gullible evangelicals to be turned away from the true path of God.

I will pray for your soul tonight.

That wasn't God. That was a demon. God would not tell you something that isn't in His Word. READ THE KING JAMES BIBLE.

It is you who is being led astray by Satan.

God does not like sectarianism. And your whole being is sectarianism. Satan divides Christians. And YOU are the most decisive Christian here.

I will pray for you, but I implore you to repent, and stop you ways.
Catholicism is not Christianity. It is the enemy of Christianity and the enemy of the Jews! Your church has more Jewish and Protestant Blood on its hands than any other group on earth!! Your Romanist Catholic Vatican are a bunch of mass murdering psychopaths bent on ruling the world by forced conversion! Join them or else!

They failed in the Inquistions, they failed in WWI, WWII with their golden child Hitler and they are going to fail again because the Messiah is going to come and defend His people, Himself!

To call the Roman Catholic Institution a church is a Stretch. Its a cult of Satan and it should have been shut down and driven out of every country after WWII.

How often I've met people like you who were raised in Catholic tradition - family tradition - no one does it like the Roman Catholics - especially when the history is Roman Catholic going back hundreds of years. I know all about it. I came from such a family and was happy as a lark to say farewell to them and hello to the Family of God!

You're going to have to make a choice. Dead religion or a living relationship with Jesus Christ. Choose life, Toro. Even if it costs you being disowned by family. No one is going to do your time in hell for you. No one. Choose life. If I didn't care about your soul? I'd tell you to stay there and enjoy yourself. But I do care. I care enough to tell you there is no salvation in the Romanist Institution and that it is an evil bunch you follow. EVIL! Get out of there for the love of God.

Hmmmmm, your font got bigger.

The Zionist Government in Israel plan is dismantling the ME and using the US government to do it , a long with their terrorists, making it look like scripture is playing out, and its just a quest for more land, and well when and if the Jews take it globally , the world will be secular.

I would never listen to a Jewish person tell me about the book of Daniel, listen to what Carrier has to say about it.

Jeremiah please get your head out of the bible night and day and read the news.

The Zionist Government in Israel plan is dismantling the ME and using the US government to do it , a long with their terrorists, making it look like scripture is playing out, and its just a quest for more land, and well when and if the Jews take it globally , the world will be secular.

I would never listen to a Jewish person tell me about the book of Daniel, listen to what Carrier has to say about it.

Just tell em not to add your paranoid conspiracy spin to it......... His is already bad enough...... :thup:

Ooooooh, evil, evil JOOOOOZ!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

All Jews are the anti Christ.

Boo! Scared of the big bad Jewish man?

You obviously didn't listen to the video, Penelope.
Jeremiah, let me take a guess........it's the Pope. ...... :cool:

Yepp. The Pope is the bad guy, this time.

Oh, brother...

Before hearing this Jewish man and his study of the Scriptures in Obadiah and Daniel I had believed that this Pope Francis was most likely the Beast prophesied in Revelation. I was close but missed it. I believe this Jewish man is right on the mark. The world won't recognize him but those who belong to God will, Stat. I had a huge check in my spirit about the man from the day I layed eyes on him. When I look at him? I see pure evil. I am just being honest with you. I do.

Hardly Jewish. Did you not read his bio at his website? Born a Jew, came "to Christ" at 7. If that is the case, then it is unlikely that he was even bar-mitzvah'd.

His mother and father are Jewish. He is 100% Jewish - inwardly and outwardly - Rabbi Ben-Nun is a Jew, Stat.

God's representative on earth.

pope-reuters_1712799c.jpg

Repent, ye sinners, and accept Rome as your guide to heaven!

So, you are saying POP

He was accused of being a paedophile. Open your eyes. Christ does not need a Vicar nor did He ever appoint one. Peter was called to preach to the Jews. Not the Romans. According to the bible there is no account of Peter having ever went to Rome even once! Paul was sent to the Romans! Not Peter. Peter's was buried in Israel. They found his tomb and the Vatican was once again proved a liar. Stop worshipping men and come to Jesus Christ! You are blind!

ngbbs4b3376538917b.jpg

So you are saying Pope Francis but you keep showing pictures of Pope Benedict (see him making out with a kid).
What's up with that? Which Pope, or is it multiple choice?

Aren't they all the same???

:D

Spiritually? Yes. They are all false prophets and all claim to speak for God but none do. God does not need a Vicar nor did He ever appoint one. This is what happens when people are kept from reading the Scriptures as the Catholics were. To be fair, I feel great compassion for the Catholic people, Stat. They do not know the history of their own church because in Catholicism the Vatican is permitted to lie under certain conditions. (they don't know the Scriptures because they were forbidden to read the bible) If it is for the good of their own "Church"? They permit telling lies. Of course they changed the times of God and the Laws of God too. They changed the Ten Commandments and they changed the Sabbath day from Saturday to Sunday. The Scriptures identify the Romanists will bring forth the antiChrist - not the Jews.

When I read Michaelthedefender, Toro and others who say they are Catholics I believe the LORD loves these people very much and His desire is to save them - not condemn them. John Chapter 3 is very clear about this. There is no salvation in the Roman Catholic System.

I am sure both men have done many good things and those who know them would have good things to say of them - that is not the point - the point is they need salvation! It is a free gift and as simple and repenting of our sins, praying the prayer in Romans 10:9,10 and receiving Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. But we must come to Him who has the Words of life! Not dead religion! I wish them both men God's best. I truly do.

God does not hear the prayers of the wicked, Toro. You must be born again. Otherwise you are shut off from God and remain condemned in your sins. Read John Chapter 3 of the New Testament. You need to be born again. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and stay in the Catholic Church. You need to get out of there and come to the Lord Jesus Christ. Renounce Catholicism. Choose life. God loves you. Don't stay in there - Come out from among them and be ye separated. Call on the name of the LORD and you shall be saved.

I prayed to God the other night, and He answered me.

I was very humbled that God would speak to me.

He told me that the true path was through Catholicism, and that Evangelicals were very gullible and were being led astray be Satan. He gave an example. God said that The Rapture is merely a ruse planted by Satan for gullible evangelicals to be turned away from the true path of God.

I will pray for your soul tonight.

That wasn't God. That was a demon. God would not tell you something that isn't in His Word. READ THE KING JAMES BIBLE.

It is you who is being led astray by Satan.

God does not like sectarianism. And your whole being is sectarianism. Satan divides Christians. And YOU are the most decisive Christian here.

I will pray for you, but I implore you to repent, and stop you ways.
Catholicism is not Christianity. It is the enemy of Christianity and the enemy of the Jews! Your church has more Jewish and Protestant Blood on its hands than any other group on earth!! Your Romanist Catholic Vatican are a bunch of mass murdering psychopaths bent on ruling the world by forced conversion! Join them or else!

They failed in the Inquistions, they failed in WWI, WWII with their golden child Hitler and they are going to fail again because the Messiah is going to come and defend His people, Himself!

To call the Roman Catholic Institution a church is a Stretch. Its a cult of Satan and it should have been shut down and driven out of every country after WWII.

How often I've met people like you who were raised in Catholic tradition - family tradition - no one does it like the Roman Catholics - especially when the history is Roman Catholic going back hundreds of years. I know all about it. I came from such a family and was happy as a lark to say farewell to them and hello to the Family of God!

You're going to have to make a choice. Dead religion or a living relationship with Jesus Christ. Choose life, Toro. Even if it costs you being disowned by family. No one is going to do your time in hell for you. No one. Choose life. If I didn't care about your soul? I'd tell you to stay there and enjoy yourself. But I do care. I care enough to tell you there is no salvation in the Romanist Institution and that it is an evil bunch you follow. EVIL! Get out of there for the love of God.

Hmmmmm, your font got bigger.

Easier to read. I do not want you to "miss" anything!

It's always amazing to me, when the scriptures as written clearly indicate we don't know who the anti-christ is... and then all these fruits pop out of the walls to tell us they know who it is.

Here's a hint: The scriptures clearly, very clearly, tell us that the anti-christ will be extremely popular in all the nations, and especially in Israel where he will sign a deal for peace in the middle east, for a term of 7 years.

Now call me crazy, but if the Jews hate a person really badly...... call me nutz, but if they hate him, that automatically disqualifies the guy. If he isn't trying to pass a peace deal for 7 years.... he's not the guy.

So based on the evidence we have....... he's not the guy. Or you'd be supporting him, and promoting him as someone who will bring peace. Clearly, this entire thread is a fail.

You do not know the scriptures to say such a thing, Andy.

It is written:
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first and that the man of sin shall be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

and again it is written:

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the LORD shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians 2:5-10

As you can see by Scripture here, Andy, the man of Perdition shall be revealed. It says no where in the bible that he shall not be revealed. You need to study the Scriptures.

Furthermore, do you not see that the Antichrist must be perceived by the world as a man of peace? And who is this man that will be adored by the world and present himself as a man of peace (although he is not!) - Scripture identifies him again in Revelation 6:2. Read it.

As the Vatican has control over physical property called Jerusalem at this writing the Vatican is the only one that could (through this Pope) establish a peace deal over Jerusalem and the temple mount. What is that peace deal? To make a place where ALL will worship - enter in the Pope's agenda of a "One World Religion" with him playing the role of "God"...

I have never really understood this 'antichrist' stuff. So if Jesus hugs the Pope do they both disappear in a cloud of smoke and we are left with Moses and Elijah?

Jesus Christ is the Word of God and He has exposed the teachings of the Vatican and Catholicism for what they are - lies. There is no Scripture to support the false teachings of the Roman Catholic Institution. We are to confess our sins to Jesus Christ who is faithful to forgive us. NOT A PRIEST. We are to repent of our sins. NOT "DO PENNANCE" for them again and again (ridiculous doctrine) We are to pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ. Not Mary, not "Saints", not statues. We are to believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and be saved. Not join Catholicism, believe on the "Queen of Heaven" and receive salvation. There is no other name under heaven by which a man can be saved. Only by the Name of Jesus Christ can a man or woman be saved. No other name can save you. The Doctrines of the Roman System come from the Bablyonian religion of Semiramis, Nimrod and Tammuz. It's satanic. It's all a deception. Semiramis was the one who was called Queen of Heaven. Today she disguises herself as Mary. It's all a deception. Jesus said, come out from among them and be ye separated.

RandomVariable, you are not going to understand spiritual things until you are born of the Spirit of God. You must be born again. You must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be born again. Renounce Satan and come to Christ.

I've heard this before about the Pope. If nothing else, it gets people talking.

Here's a link to a site that explains things a little better:
Understanding the Antichrist Who He Is and Who He Is Not

Irvin Baxter is a false teacher. He is trying to get his listeners who tune into his show to send him 100 million dollars because he said God told him to ask for 100 million dollars to save the Jewish people and the Christians from the Antichrist.

The Bible is quite clear that it is God who shall protect the Jews - not any man with 100 million dollars to spend. The Christians who will be martyred for Christ during Tribulation shall share in the 1st resurrection. (see Revelation) God doesn't need 100 million dollars to save his own people. I suspect Baxter could be working with the Jesuits and Black Pope. They like to play both sides - it's in their history. They are MASTERS of deceit. I would not send the man a dime. I did notice that he has already been making inroads to meeting with the Jews in Israel. They should not trust anything he is involved in.

Oh, brother...

Before hearing this Jewish man and his study of the Scriptures in Obadiah and Daniel I had believed that this Pope Francis was most likely the Beast prophesied in Revelation. I was close but missed it. I believe this Jewish man is right on the mark. The world won't recognize him but those who belong to God will, Stat. I had a huge check in my spirit about the man from the day I layed eyes on him. When I look at him? I see pure evil. I am just being honest with you. I do.

Hardly Jewish. Did you not read his bio at his website? Born a Jew, came "to Christ" at 7. If that is the case, then it is unlikely that he was even bar-mitzvah'd.

His mother and father are Jewish. He is 100% Jewish - inwardly and outwardly - Rabbi Ben-Nun is a Jew, Stat.

Rome didn't destroy the Temple , unreal you believe this crap.

Yeshua himself said that no man shall know the day of his coming. And the New Testament is replete with warnings about false prophets..

Yeshu was a false prophet, Jesus isn't even based on just Yeshu.
Yeshu would not be allowed in the Temple because remember Deut says a bastard child is not allowed to enter the temple.
? ? ?
Yeshu son of Mary of 100 bc the one stoned and "hanged on a tree" on passover was the one venerated by Rome because he was half Roman (father was Roman soldier Pantheras)
and because his Hanotzrim cult already believed in sun worship and underworld teachings making it easy to converge with the mystery religions. This is why Matthew says Joseph had a mind to divorce her quietly, (he didn't want her to be stoned.) This is why the RCC that lifts high the harlot, is called the harlot church. Hence a bastard child forbidden from entering the temple-Deut.
This Yeshu is not the same as the crucified by Rome Yehuda the Galilean in the time of Herod and Lysanias, nor the figure by the Jordan river who's apostles were martyrs.
Yeshu was false prophet becausr when he fled Jannaeus revolt towards Egypt he picked up forbidden sorcery maggic tricks used to deceive snd teaching like underworld beliefs of life in death and sun worship. The Cult believed their god was that mystical light rwys between the sun and earth. Hence the RCC iconographs of Luciferous light radiating from the heart and images of Jesus and saying in the NT that the morning star (lucifrr)was in their hearts and that Jesus was Lucifer
-rev 22:16

Wrong. Yeshua fulfills the prophecies given by the Hebrew prophets, HaShev. His father was not a Roman soldier! Yeshua was born of a virgin as the Scriptures tell us! He is the seed of the woman prophesied in Genesis 3:15 that would bruise the head of the serpent and the serpent would bruise his heel. Who produces the seed, HaShev? The man or the woman? The man does. The man produces the seed - right? Yet in this scripture God tells Satan who did speak through the serpent - I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed. Who is her seed? A woman cannot produce seed! Only a man can do this! Listen to the scripture:

Genesis 1:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field, upon thy belly thou shalt go, and dust thou shalt eat all the days of thy life:

This is God dealing with the serpent who permitted Satan to speak through him. Now let us see what God speaks to Satan!

Genesis 1:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed, it shall bruise thy head, and thou shall bruise his heel.

Who is this ONE SEED THAT GOD REFERS TO? It is the seed he placed in Mary. Jesus Christ. Emmanuel. God with us!

Look at what God said.... the seed he would place in Mary would bruise Satan's head. What does the head represent? His authority! Who did this for us? Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the seed God spoke of, HaShev. It only happened once! Which is why Jesus Christ is referred to as the Second Adam! (the father of the first Adam was God - the father of the second Adam is God) Jesus Christ is called the second Adam. His Blood came from the Throne room of God. The Blood of the child is determined by the Man - not the woman! Scientists tell us that at no time does the blood come into contact with the embryo - the Blood is exclusively from the male - in this case the Blood of Jesus Christ is the Blood of God which came from the throne room of God. Jesus Christ is the Messiah!

I have never really understood this 'antichrist' stuff. So if Jesus hugs the Pope do they both disappear in a cloud of smoke and we are left with Moses and Elijah?

Jesus Christ is the Word of God and He has exposed the teachings of the Vatican and Catholicism for what they are - lies. There is no Scripture to support the false teachings of the Roman Catholic Institution. We are to confess our sins to Jesus Christ who is faithful to forgive us. NOT A PRIEST. We are to repent of our sins. NOT "DO PENNANCE" for them again and again (ridiculous doctrine) We are to pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ. Not Mary, not "Saints", not statues. We are to believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and be saved. Not join Catholicism, believe on the "Queen of Heaven" and receive salvation. There is no other name under heaven by which a man can be saved. Only by the Name of Jesus Christ can a man or woman be saved. No other name can save you. The Doctrines of the Roman System come from the Bablyonian religion of Semiramis, Nimrod and Tammuz. It's satanic. It's all a deception. Semiramis was the one who was called Queen of Heaven. Today she disguises herself as Mary. It's all a deception. Jesus said, come out from among them and be ye separated.

RandomVariable, you are not going to understand spiritual things until you are born of the Spirit of God. You must be born again. You must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be born again. Renounce Satan and come to Christ.
You dont understand the church. You rail against doctrines the church doesn't hold. You have been deceived by the great deceiver through his tool jack chick.

we will pray for you to break free of the devil's lies and come to know christ.

I stoped reading your reply after you called the Harlot a virgin.

Randomvariable said: "So if Jesus hugs the
Pope do they both disappear in a cloud
of smoke"?

I was thinking more like the Pope would click his ruby red slippers 3 times saying "there's no place like home,there's no place like home."

Oh, brother...

No. He converted at 7 by "accepting Christ". He was born a Jew but chose to become a Christian.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Oh, brother...

No. He converted at 7 by "accepting Christ". He was born a Jew but chose to become a Christian.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

He is a Believer - a Messianic Believer, Stat. There are many Jews that have accepted Jesus as their Messiah. They are fully Jews. Today. Yes, they are! If you do not believe it? I believe they have a DNA test available that can determine it for you. He's a 100% Jew - to God be the Glory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back