Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.

• Banned

I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.

Well, on it's face, your message surly seems to be YOU HATE JEWS.

Do you really hate Jews? OK, we got that.

Since you replied in such quick fashion, you certainly had NO TIME to read the entire link so, I would say; instead of spewing feces, make a valid attempt at being informed, next time.

• Banned
This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

There are plenty of Jews that voted for the Satanic TrumpTard.

BUT there are many that did NOT vote for Dark Lord TrumpSatan.

But some do not; what about Jared & Ivomit?

HebeKvetch.jpg

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

So much hate Caddo my my. Calm down people are just asking who this "group of 11 Jewish Leaders are". Is that not a legitimate question?

Wow.. Impressive catch. You don't suppose that "Bend the Arc" is just using the brutal killings for political advantage do YOU??? Nawwww...

From their website.....

Win local progressive victories
We have a long-term vision of what this country can be. We’re mobilizing in cities and states across the country, and advocating in Washington, to win progressive legislation and policies, like criminal justice reform and economic equity.

It's cynical politics speaking. Yuck it up.. It ain't gonna convince the Jews on the Dem plantation that Trump is an anti-semite... Not after the new relationship with Israel.. Went from a Progressive Pres who ran an INFILTRATION campaign against Benjamin Netanyahu personally. Interfered with their elections -- he did. To a Pres who decided to implement the promise of moving the US embassy to Jerusalem..

Not gonna work.. It's progressive bovine scatology...

So much hate Caddo my my. Calm down people are just asking who this "group of 11 Jewish Leaders are". Is that not a legitimate question?

HATE?

I spread NO hate.

Trump is the Master of Hate.

you NAILED it.well said.

Clear evidence that not all Jews are smart.

Like I said. You assholes aren't going to spin your way out of this one.

And it's just Sunday night. Wait until the news cycles get going full blast this week. I'm sure there will be an outcry from Jewish organizations all over the world tomorrow calling for Trump to denounce white nationalists, and he's now got 8 days until the elections.

Tic toc bitches.

And it's just Sunday night. Wait until the news cycles get going full blast this week. I'm sure there will be an outcry from Jewish organizations all over the world tomorrow calling for Trump to denounce white nationalists, and he's now got 8 days until the elections.

Tic toc bitches.
You really are hate filled and uninformed...

The real Jews are going to be extremely pissed that the deaths of fellow Jews were used to forward a political agenda... The last time that happened Hitler tried to exterminate the race and Soro's was a hand maiden for him.. Sounds like he never left that side of the isle...

Last edited:

Tic toc bitches.

You do realize that Jews are white in most cases, right?

Great way to be divisive. What a bunch of assholes.

HATE?

I spread NO hate.

Trump is the Master of Hate.

Funny --- I just ran across this in another active thread. Perhaps YOU are USING jews as a political weapon, just like the far left progressive "Bend the Arc" is...

well, Zionists will certainly be the death of the planet; no doubt.

Forum List

Back