GAB has Found a New Hosting Service

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Just checked over at the GAB sight, and it seems they have secured a new hosting service. Free speech isn't dead yet.

bb-5bd5f2228f678.jpeg

Proving once again that conservatives are wrong about internet hosting sites ‘violating’ the ‘right to free speech.’

This also demonstrates that conservatives are likewise wrong to advocate that sites such as FB be subject to government regulation because they function as a ‘public utility’ – no hosting entity has a ‘monopoly’ on the internet, regardless its size; the internet affords all ample opportunity to express their views and opinions, including conservatives who seek to express their ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate on sites such as Gab.

I just signed up to flame them..

Not working yet ..

Saw this of interest...

Threats and Terrorism:
Users are prohibited from calling for the acts of violence against others, promoting or engaging in self-harm, and/or acts of cruelty, threatening language or behaviour that clearly, directly and incontrovertibly infringes on the safety of another user or individual(s). We may also report the user(s) to local and/or federal law enforcement, as per the advice of our legal counsel.

Gab follows the U.S. Department of State’s definitions of terrorism and list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s proscribed list of terrorist groups, organizations and/or individuals.

Proving once again that conservatives are wrong about internet hosting sites ‘violating’ the ‘right to free speech.’

This also demonstrates that conservatives are likewise wrong to advocate that sites such as FB be subject to government regulation because they function as a ‘public utility’ – no hosting entity has a ‘monopoly’ on the internet, regardless its size; the internet affords all ample opportunity to express their views and opinions, including conservatives who seek to express their ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate on sites such as Gab.

Proving once again that freedom is hard to wipe out when people fight back.

Jones forgets a hosting site dropped GAB for speech content.

Jones may very well be the stupidest bag of dumb fuckery on this forum

Not working yet ..

Saw this of interest...

Threats and Terrorism:
Users are prohibited from calling for the acts of violence against others, promoting or engaging in self-harm, and/or acts of cruelty, threatening language or behaviour that clearly, directly and incontrovertibly infringes on the safety of another user or individual(s). We may also report the user(s) to local and/or federal law enforcement, as per the advice of our legal counsel.

Gab follows the U.S. Department of State’s definitions of terrorism and list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s proscribed list of terrorist groups, organizations and/or individuals.

That might take all of the fun out of it for RWNJs

Not working yet ..

Saw this of interest...

Threats and Terrorism:

It's from 2017...

the internet affords all ample opportunity to express their views and opinions, including conservatives who seek to express their ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate on sites such as Gab.
This is why people get hostile. They express their views and are called hateful racist bigots by those who disagree. You leftists go straight to the ad hominems and expect civility in return, or maybe you don't, given what Hillary said.

When are you going to stop your hostile tone? Quit stoking violence.

Not working yet ..

Saw this of interest...

Threats and Terrorism:

It's from 2017...

End-user Licence Agreement
Last updated: January 2nd, 2017

Just checked over at the GAB sight, and it seems they have secured a new hosting service. Free speech isn't dead yet.

bb-5bd5f2228f678.jpeg

The system worked exactly as it should have.

One private company said "we no longer want to host you" which is their right as a private company.

Then they found another private company that would host them, good old fashioned capitalism.

You are just mad because the government did not have to get involved and the situation was dealt with sans your big government intervention

the internet affords all ample opportunity to express their views and opinions, including conservatives who seek to express their ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate on sites such as Gab.
This is why people get hostile. They express their views and are called hateful racist bigots by those who disagree. You leftists go straight to the ad hominems and expect civility in return, or maybe you don't, given what Hillary said.

Isnt that the way free speech is supposed to work. You have the freedom to state your views and I have the freedom to tell you that you are an idiot.

Free speech at it finest.

Isnt that the way free speech is supposed to work. You have the freedom to state your views and I have the freedom to tell you that you are an idiot.

So, are you denouncing the left's efforts to pin the blame for these idiot terrorists on the opposition?

Nobody is too blame for these idiots, they have only themselves to blame.

Either side trying to blame shit like this on each other is just more stupid political talk.

Not working yet ..

Saw this of interest...

Threats and Terrorism:

That's pretty old...been that way for a while.

I need to check my account. I'm an early member
Yeah so am I. Had to wait for an opening so I was a very early member lol. I never use my account but might now.

What if Google is a monopoly and it tells you your views aren't welcome on its platform?

Forum List

Back