Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

Like I said. You assholes aren't going to spin your way out of this one.

And it's just Sunday night. Wait until the news cycles get going full blast this week. I'm sure there will be an outcry from Jewish organizations all over the world tomorrow calling for Trump to denounce white nationalists, and he's now got 8 days until the elections.

Tic toc bitches.
Tic toc, tic toc. It looks like the Senate is a lock for the Republicans and that they will lose a few seats in the House but hold on to the majority. Tic toc, tic toc.

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

There are plenty of Jews that voted for the Satanic TrumpTard.

BUT there are many that did NOT vote for Dark Lord TrumpSatan.

But some do not; what about Jared & Ivomit?
So much hate Caddo my my. Calm down people are just asking who this "group of 11 Jewish Leaders are". Is that not a legitimate question?

HATE?

I spread NO hate.

Trump is the Master of Hate.

Funny --- I just ran across this in another active thread. Perhaps YOU are USING jews as a political weapon, just like the far left progressive "Bend the Arc" is...

well, Zionists will certainly be the death of the planet; no doubt.

'Jews' and 'Zionist' are not 'one & the same' BUT you can believe in fairy tales all you like.

One can be Jewish without being a radical Zionist.

Just as a Muslim can be a Muslim, without being radicalized.

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.

And it's just Sunday night. Wait until the news cycles get going full blast this week. I'm sure there will be an outcry from Jewish organizations all over the world tomorrow calling for Trump to denounce white nationalists, and he's now got 8 days until the elections.

Tic toc bitches.

Eleven Jews from a left wing organization in no way speaks for all Jews in Pittsburgh

Tic toc bitches.

Eleven Jews from a left wing organization in no way speaks for all Jews in Pittsburgh

No, they do not speak for ALL, yet they do speak for MANY.

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

So much hate Caddo my my. Calm down people are just asking who this "group of 11 Jewish Leaders are". Is that not a legitimate question?

HATE?

I spread NO hate.

Funny --- I just ran across this in another active thread. Perhaps YOU are USING jews as a political weapon, just like the far left progressive "Bend the Arc" is...

'Jews' and 'Zionist' are not 'one & the same' BUT you can believe in fairy tales all you like.

You havd concisely expressed the new anti semitism.

What should we call Nazi SS soldier Bowers? In every story is a protagonist and they can be the perpetrator. You are mixed up Caddo. Psychopath Bowers was so delusional that he saw himself as an elite commando on a white supremacy mission. Bowman made sure to make it clear that he dislikes Trump and I can assume he was not a Trumpster. I am sure he is going to fry. Bowman is the perpetrator. These ARC people are having cognitive dissonance as they were already anti Trump. Here in Arizona there are many ethnicities of people and only a small segment here have Trump derangement syndrome.

Last edited:

Tic toc bitches.

No, they do not speak for ALL, yet they do speak for MANY.
They speak for themselves and they speak as loyal Democrats who seek to exploit their Jewish identity for political purposes. Shame on them for trying to exploit this tragedy to take a cheap shot at the President.

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

I would think that condemning this action, which he did, and embracing those that suffered in a show of support would be enough.

Apparently though, they want him to condemn himself because he is white and a nationalist.

So how has Trump undermined the safety of those of color, Muslims, LGBTQ, and those with disabilities?

Now when Obama was President, he fed into the notion that law enforcement and the judicial system was racist. Then police officers started being assassinated all over the country. He continued to feed into the notion that law enforcement was racist anyway.

Meanwhile, when there was an Islamic terrorist attack anywhere in the world, Obama refused to call it Islamic terror in order not to generate hate towards innocent Muslims.

Very telling. In fact, I bet those Jewish rabbis would have let Obama come without making him condemn those that feed into the notion that law enforcement was hopelessly racist.

Trump, the Jews and anti-Semitism: A dangerous double game

Earlier this month, Mark Mellman, who once ran Yair Lapid’s Yesh Atid campaign in 2015, published a poll with the Jewish Electorate Institute that found roughly seventy-five percent of Jewish Americans plan to vote for the Democrats in the midterm elections, with only a quarter voting Republican.

Additionally, Fifty-six percent polled said they disapprove of the embassy move, while only 44 percent said they approved.

Tic toc bitches.

Oh really? So now you're going to tell us there are jews that support white nationalists? LMFAO.

Yeah, you stick with that story.

Wait until the non stop news gets started tomorrow morning, and every Republican has a mic stuck in their face asking them if they denounce white nationalists. With just a week before the elections.

Doesn't look like the caravan is going to be leading any headlines this week either.

Earlier this month, Mark Mellman, who once ran Yair Lapid’s Yesh Atid campaign in 2015, published a poll with the Jewish Electorate Institute that found roughly seventy-five percent of Jewish Americans plan to vote for the Democrats in the midterm elections, with only a quarter voting Republican.

Additionally, Fifty-six percent polled said they disapprove of the embassy move, while only 44 percent said they approved.

Poll Israel's Jews and see the result. American Jews can be a lot like American blacks, they tend to vote against their best interests

Tic toc bitches.

Oh really? So now you're going to tell us there are jews that support white nationalists? LMFAO.

Too bad for you I never said that, you blubbering bag of dumb fuck

HATE?

I spread NO hate.

Sure.. You're lack of honesty and understanding is duly noted.. Let me fix this misconception of yours..

THERE IS NO NEED for "radical Zionists" anymore. There is a State of Israel.. The ONLY use for "Zionists are not Jews" is a fully derogatory one which is now more LEFTIST propaganda against the State of Israel's right to exist.

And here we have you ATTEMPTING to play both sides at once. It's what the Dems often HAVE to do to slice and dice their pet constituencies. And it's really really ugly to watch.. Go find some radical Zionists to mock...

President Trump on Wednesday called the acts “abhorrent” and said political violence has “no place in America.” He said the “full-weight” of the federal government would be dedicated to investigating the case.
Trump could denounce them again, but they would still hate him.

Why is it that every President vowed to move the US embassy to Jerusalem but when they got into office they refused to do so?

Why is it that Trump keeping his word to do so, instead of telling us all a bold faced lie, is somehow worse?

And how is it that the Zionist nation thanked Trump for moving the embassy to Jerusalem, but American Jews think it is such a terrible thing?

Why are so many people this wacked in the head?

Your point is?

Everyone knows that American Jews vote for the Democrats who hold them in contempt almost as much as they do the Blacks and Hispanics.

HATE?

I spread NO hate.

You don’t seem to differentiate between radical zionists and zionists.

President Trump on Wednesday called the acts “abhorrent” and said political violence has “no place in America.” He said the “full-weight” of the federal government would be dedicated to investigating the case.
Trump could denounce them again, but they would still hate him.

He should not grovel and he should not apologize.

If I were him, I would just steer clear of them all.

Tic toc bitches.

Wait until the non stop news gets started tomorrow morning, and every Republican has a mic stuck in their face asking them if they denounce white nationalists. With just a week before the elections.

Doesn't look like the caravan is going to be leading any headlines this week either.

Who said Trump was supporting white nationalists? That would be libtards!

What should we call Nazi SS soldier Bowman? The home run hitter in the twisted game of the United Stated world of chaos? In every story is a protagonist and they can be the perpetrator. You are mixed up Caddo because psychopath Bowman was so delusional that he saw himself as an elite commando on a white supremacy mission. Bowman made sure to make it clear that he dislikes Trump and I can assume he was not a Trumpster. I am sure he is going to fry. Bowman is the perpetrator. These ARC people are having cognitive dissonance as they were already anti Trump. Here in Arizona there are many ethnicities of people and only a small segment here have Trump derangement syndrome.

Who is "Bowman?"

If you are referring to the GOP Trump gun man that slaughtered the Jews in Pittsburgh, I believe his name is Bowers.

And, NO; I am NOT fvcking "mixed up" but I believe you may be on drugs.

Forum List

Back