Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama

That's why I am encouraging everyone to vote for Obama.

After he wins in 2012

He is going to hold Israel's Zionist feet to the fire and force them to change.

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it. :clap2:

As said you're a fraud boy acting like conservative, acting like a patriotic American, acting like a Vietnam vet!!:lol: Fraud:eusa_shhh:

Think whatever you want.

But I am doing everything within my power to help Obama get elected.

Then Israel will be toast. :eusa_angel:

Make sure you mention you’re in favor of Sharia law in this country when you campaign for Obama, Which should help the cause:cool:

As said you're a fraud boy acting like conservative, acting like a patriotic American, acting like a Vietnam vet!!:lol: Fraud:eusa_shhh:

Think whatever you want.

But I am doing everything within my power to help Obama get elected.

Then Israel will be toast. :eusa_angel:

Make sure you mention you’re in favor of Sharia law in this country when you campaign for Obama, Which should help the cause:cool:

:lol:

Last edited:
muslims_for_obama_tshirt-p235134387229506881yt8l_152.jpg

US Jews Oppose Admin Quarrel With Israel

Sigh. Most American Jews just don't pay attention. They're spoiled.

The survey of 800 adult American Jews, conducted between July 7 and 12 and released on Thursday, showed that although 83 percent of respondents supported, in general, US active involvement in resolving the conflict, 56% would oppose such activity if it would lead to public quarrels with the Israeli government.

The poll showed, however, that 67% would support engagement even if it led to the US clashing openly “with both the Israelis and Arabs.”

Seventy percent of respondents said they would be in favor of the US presenting its own plan to help Israel and the Palestinians come to an accord.

The poll also found that 57% of US Jews believe the UN treats Israel unfairly. When asked about the possibility of the UN voting to recognize a Palestinian state when the UN General Assembly meets in September, 47% said the US should vote against any such resolution, 34% said the US should vote in favor, and 18% were undecided.

Fifty-seven percent said they would support a peace deal agreement broadly approximating to the Clinton parameters suggested at the end of 2000, which provided for a demilitarized Palestinian state in the Gaza Strip and on roughly 95% of the West Bank, with Israel maintaining control of the major settlement blocs, shared control of Jerusalem and financial compensation for refugees. Forty-three percent opposed such a deal.

I'd like to see the actual qs ask. A push poll? The results are all over the place!

US Jews Oppose Admin Quarrel With Israel

Sigh. Most American Jews just don't pay attention. They're spoiled.

The survey of 800 adult American Jews, conducted between July 7 and 12 and released on Thursday, showed that although 83 percent of respondents supported, in general, US active involvement in resolving the conflict, 56% would oppose such activity if it would lead to public quarrels with the Israeli government.

The poll showed, however, that 67% would support engagement even if it led to the US clashing openly “with both the Israelis and Arabs.”

Seventy percent of respondents said they would be in favor of the US presenting its own plan to help Israel and the Palestinians come to an accord.

The poll also found that 57% of US Jews believe the UN treats Israel unfairly. When asked about the possibility of the UN voting to recognize a Palestinian state when the UN General Assembly meets in September, 47% said the US should vote against any such resolution, 34% said the US should vote in favor, and 18% were undecided.

Fifty-seven percent said they would support a peace deal agreement broadly approximating to the Clinton parameters suggested at the end of 2000, which provided for a demilitarized Palestinian state in the Gaza Strip and on roughly 95% of the West Bank, with Israel maintaining control of the major settlement blocs, shared control of Jerusalem and financial compensation for refugees. Forty-three percent opposed such a deal.

I'd like to see the actual qs ask. A push poll? The results are all over the place!

All I know is liberal (Reform) American Jews will still mostly vote for Obama if we can keep that number around 60% Obama losses, like I said the key states are FL, MI, OH.

jpbrooklyn2-popup.jpg

Former Mayor Edward I. Koch, in jacket, with Mr. Turner, a Republican, whom Mr. Koch endorsed for Congress on Monday.

Just as a May special election in a conservative district of western New York turned into an unexpected referendum on the Republican Party’s proposals about Medicare, the coming special election in a heavily Jewish district of Brooklyn and Queens is, at least for that district, emerging as a potential referendum on President Obama’s proposals about the Middle East.

“It will be a one-upsmanship on who is more pro-Israel,” said Chris Malone, an associate professor of political science at Pace University.

On Monday, former Mayor Edward I. Koch, a Democrat, endorsed the Republican candidate in the race, Bob Turner, a retired cable television executive, at a press conference at which he stood next to an Israeli flag. Mr. Koch has acknowledged that Mr. Weprin is a strong supporter of Israel, but argued that the election of Mr. Turner would serve as a rebuke to Mr. Obama for saying that Israel’s pre-1967 border should be the basis for a peace agreement.

Both Mr. Weprin, 55, and Mr. Turner, 70, have criticized the president’s position on Israel, and both promote their support for Israel on their campaign Web sites.

But Mr. Koch said that although he and Mr. Weprin had similar political ideals, he had concluded that Mr. Weprin could not be “an effective messenger” to Mr. Obama.

“I said to him that it’s not a personal matter, but I want you to understand that it’s an issue that’s bigger than you and that’s bigger than me,” Mr. Koch said. “The president is not likely to be offended or feel threatened by David Weprin, Democrat from Queens, saying something critical of him.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/27/n...-in-house-may-turn-on-israel-policy.html?_r=1

Last edited:
Previously, New York City’s former mayor, Ed Koch, a Democrat, had urged voters to support Turner in order to send a rebuke to Obama for the president's policies toward Israel. Weprin himself has criticized Obama’s policies toward Israel.

The latest poll found that only 42 percent of the district’s Jewish voters had a favorable opinion of Obama, while 54 percent viewed the president unfavorably.

Sixteen percent of the district’s Jewish voters said that a candidate’s Israel stance would be the most important factor in determining their vote, roughly half the proportion (30 percent) who identified the candidate’s position on the economic recovery as their key issue and slightly fewer than the proportion (20 percent) who chose Social Security, Medicare and other so-called entitlement programs as the top factor

Poll: Republicans’ Turner leads in race for Weiner’s former seat | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Sadly most Jewish voters put Israel's intrests first.

And America's interest in a far distant second place. :evil:

How many Arab and Muslim elected officials are there vs Jewish ones? How many Arabs and Muslims are in the military vs Jewish ones? How many Arab/Muslims in the military are currently on trial for terrorist acts, jerk off?

Jews are not single issue voters. Most of the more rabid pro Israel natter comes from the american Protestant right who have religious reasons for wanting Israel to do well. These are people who seriously worry American Jewry.
Very true, but they are a single party voting bloc. Antisemites always scream that they vote only for Israel, but they consistently vote for candidates that aren't as friendly to Israel. For example, the Jews hated Huckabee, even though he was BY FAR the most pro-Israel candidate in the crowd during the primaries. They supported Obama (and will against), when he was the least.

And Jews should support the Evangelicals! Not because of their support of Israel, but because of their values! Evangelicals are some of the best people around. They are some of the most accepting (unless your gay), kindness, friendliest, hard working and definitely the most charitable!

Jews don't make up a large amount of the population in total, but they are important voting blocs in some states (including some electoral giant states that change elections), since the Jews tend to remain in large numbers in really only 10 states.

Major ones: FL (3 largest electoral vote), NY (9% of population and even bigger percent of voting population and probably the most important donor group), MY (people don't realize that Jews have help keep this state Blue, make up 4-5% of state), MA (ditto), D.C. (Jews make up 5.1 of D.C. and even bigger voting bloc), NJ (big electoral college state and Jews make up 5-6%) and CT (Jews make up 3-4%, like MY and MA there 90%+ loyalty helps keep it blue).

Secondary: CA, even though their are 1.2 mil (3% of population), the Latino leaning left keep them blue, the most important group for Republicans are the 10% asians population. PA (3%), IL (<3%) and NV (3%)!

Others: OH, NV

They do it because its the right thing to do! :cool:

Also because the mortgage bubble that Clinton started bursted right before the election!

Not going to happen!

Jews should support a moral man like Romney! He is my second choice!

Americans in general should support Palin or Bachmann because they are unqualified, but Cain is the best AMERICAN candidate to come along in a while. If he doesn't get voted in, then Americans in general will lose!

Obama's real worry is that blacks, Hispanics and youth are getting bored with him, and are tuning him out. Minority voters go back to their usual participation rates, he is toast.
I guarantee you see a SHARP decline in the African American and Youth vote, not so sure about the Latino vote. However, I see the Latino vote staying close to the 60-40 that Obama got in 2008, because CA is so big and liberal, but I see Latinos across the nation spliting the vote 50-50 (the exceptions are FL and TX which usually produce a majority R)!

The Latino vote will increase for Obama. You have it backward.

Not with Rubio as VEEP, and Perry's light on immigration policy. The Latino can be persauded by conservatives, because they share simular social views.

Sadly most Jewish voters put Israel first.

And America in second place. :evil:
Really? Any proof of that? No of course not. It is your anti-Semitism that makes you spew your filth.
Yes, there are militant pro-Israel Jews in the US. But very few. And certainly not enough to fill your glass.
I find it incredible that you people think it is ok to make racial/religious generalities, but do it against one of your politically correct protected groups and all hell breaks loose.
Double standards.

Sadly most Jewish voters put Israel first.

And America in second place. :evil:

Humm.. Most Jews still support Obama who is not a friend of Israel how does that work? Thank G-d that appears to be changing. It'll a happy day for me when more Jew abandon their stupid liberal ideology and understand the reality that is Obama.

today in the election in NY 9 it looks like there may be reason to hope.

And then, maybe not.

So far this evening the most heavily jewish district in the country is trending to the Republican candidate.

Forum List

Back