Jewess says Trump is acting like Hitler

Based on his or her comments, Eva Schloss seems to support the genocide of white Europeans via the invasion of third world savages from the middle east. So it is Anne "ball point pen" Frank's alleged sister in law who is the modern day Bolshevik.

Barbara Lerner Spectre in her OWN WORDS, listen to EVERY word she says, in particular WHAT GROUP OF PEOPLE SHE NAMES AS RESPONSIBLE - HINT, IT'S HER "OWN" GANG....NOT OUR EUROPEAN PEOPLES... Hey Barbara f-off Satanic Bitch.

This is not "propaganda" this is truth from her own mouth....This bitch is in Sweden, she's been there for a year - Hey Bitch you're NOT Swedish, so f-off out of Sweden and go back to your own nation - she's been "helping" Sweden to become "multicultural"

MESSAGE - WE ALL have to DIE and become a MINORITY in our OWN nations, why? Oh dear so the Jews can be HAPPY....and they WONDER why a MAJORITY of people don't like them....the anti-Semitism through CENTURIES of HISTORY in the WORLD is because of THEM, because Barbara Lerner Spectre is just our Modern version of how they have been for for thousands of years, it's the SAME message again.

MESSAGE to Lerner Spectre ilk - F-ck off, YOU don't tell US what to do.

Last edited:
Well, European descendants better start throwing away all contraceptives, start boinking like crazy and have families with lots and lots of children. Otherwise they will be the minority in every single country in the world and there isn't a thing they can do about it.

gnwp-kick.gif

liftarn-International-Tidyman-logo-against-fascism.png

521222.png

I surely hope you did not breed, libtards like you are worse that Hitler.

Well, European descendants better start throwing away all contraceptives, start boinking like crazy and have families with lots and lots of children. Otherwise they will be the minority in every single country in the world and there isn't a thing they can do about it.

Hopefully if Trump gets in he will keep his word and at least get a lot of them out of the country.

Hopefully if Trump gets in he will keep his word and at least get a lot of them out of the country.

You need to get the Dual-Citizen Neo-Conservatives out of your country as well, they DO have another nation to move to, you know the ACTUAL one they're really loyal to. It's in the Middle East. You know the one.

It's going to be okay, The Eternal Destroyers are freaking and running....thus Europa and her peoples, we will win, we will survive.

They know we are too much onto them now, this is why they're freaking and running. 64% of Europa is now onto them also.

"Jewess says Trump is acting like Hitler"

Clearly the far right is alive and flourishing in this country.
Any Jewish person thinking the RW supports them....just scratch the surface and watch the anti-semites come out.

Listen we have NOTHING against Jews, but when they start OPENLY ADMITTING they are happy that Europa is in disarray and then they OPENLY ADMIT they THEY are behind it....George Soros, another Jew is basically funding the whole thing, he's admitted it as well.

Then we have a right to tell them to go f-ck themselves and get out of Europa.

They want Europa to be Multicultural....hey how about they start with Israel, the MOST RACIST nation on earth, let them take the Multiculturism to Israel instead.

Anne Frank's step-sister has had her say on Donald Trump, and it's scathing

Thanks for the compliment! He isn't even on the same level as Adolph The Great. Der Fuhrer would have never allowed his child to marry a jew.

This is completely ridiculous statement, the woman needs to get a grip, her comments are embarrassing and show hysteria and irrationality.
Odium is a woman, eh?

I have no idea if Odium is male or female.

Watch the anti-semitic RWrs popping out.

This is all you can comment, it's okay, we understand you can't refute anything, gosh, HOW could you possibly refute Barbara Lerner Spectre's words when they're coming right from her own mouth.

We have 4 and plan on at least 1 more. More than that if next one is another girl.

Thanks for the compliment! He isn't even on the same level as Adolph The Great. Der Fuhrer would have never allowed his child to marry a jew.

You're really a liberal sock, aren't you?
You are calling me a liberal when you would rather vote for a gun grabbing,soda banning,salt stealing JEW!

This is completely ridiculous statement, the woman needs to get a grip, her comments are embarrassing and show hysteria and irrationality.
Odium is a woman, eh?

I am a male.

Everything people know about Hitler was told to them by Hitler's enemies. Watch 'The Greatest Story Never Told' a documentary film by Dennis Wise which tells Hitler's side of the story.

Hitler was a great man, so if Trump supports the U.N. Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, to their own ethnic and cultural identity; the right to preserve that; the right to their own self determination which implies nation states and all humans are indigenous therefore all people share these rights, then if Trump is supporting this, he is also a great man.

"Jewess says Trump is acting like Hitler"

Clearly the far right is alive and flourishing in this country.
Any Jewish person thinking the RW supports them....just scratch the surface and watch the anti-semites come out.

Also if you're a Christian, you're supporting the wrong side....they DENY Jesus Christ was The Messiah....read The Bible, they are Anti-Christ....it's in multiple books of The Bible and it also says, that He who Deny The Son, DOESN'T have The Father with him.

Deny The Son - Jesus Christ The Messiah and you DON'T have The Father - God - with you.

God isn't with them, because they still refuse to accept Jesus Christ as The Messiah.

God is with US, The Gentiles. The Christians.

Everything people know about Hitler was told to them by Hitler's enemies. Watch 'The Greatest Story Never Told' a documentary film by Dennis Wise which tells Hitler's side of the story.

Hitler was a great man, so if Trump supports the U.N. Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, to their own ethnic and cultural identity; the right to preserve that; the right to their own self determination which implies nation states and all humans are indigenous therefore all people share these rights, then if Trump is supporting this, he is also a great man.

I am NOT anti-Jewish, if the Jews amongst us would just learn to stop thinking they can control nearly everything and now here we have them DEMANDING Europe become Multicultural AGAINST the MAJORITY of the European peoples' wishes....I think we have a right to be annoyed at this.

If they just acted and conducted themselves like normal people, instead of like fanatical sociopaths, nobody would have any problem, but they don't and so we do have a problem.

I don't want to kill them, I just want them to STFU and IF they HATE Europa so much, then they should just go and all live in Israel, the Man-Made State was created by the UN especially for them, so why aren't they all living there already like 20 years ago.

We have 4 and plan on at least 1 more. More than that if next one is another girl.

You are calling me a liberal when you would rather vote for a gun grabbing,soda banning,salt stealing JEW!

Odium is a woman, eh?

I am a male.

OMG 4 already, hey darling, I hope you don't have a bad back :eek-52: :tongue:

Odium is a woman, eh?

I am a male.

OMG 4 already, hey darling, I hope you don't have a bad back :eek-52: :tongue:
LOL....I am 31 wife is 29. First when I was 21 she was 20. Actually I do have a bad back. Surgery back in 2009. Doing our best to contribute. I come from 5,my older brother has 5 white children.

Forum List

Back