Jewess says Trump is acting like Hitler

Well, European descendants better start throwing away all contraceptives, start boinking like crazy and have families with lots and lots of children. Otherwise they will be the minority in every single country in the world and there isn't a thing they can do about it.
We have 4 and plan on at least 1 more. More than that if next one is another girl.
Anne Frank's step-sister has had her say on Donald Trump, and it's scathing

Thanks for the compliment! He isn't even on the same level as Adolph The Great. Der Fuhrer would have never allowed his child to marry a jew.

You're really a liberal sock, aren't you?
You are calling me a liberal when you would rather vote for a gun grabbing,soda banning,salt stealing JEW!
This is completely ridiculous statement, the woman needs to get a grip, her comments are embarrassing and show hysteria and irrationality.
Odium is a woman, eh?

I have no idea if Odium is male or female.
I am a male.

OMG 4 already, hey darling, I hope you don't have a bad back :eek-52: :tongue:
LOL....I am 31 wife is 29. First when I was 21 she was 20. Actually I do have a bad back. Surgery back in 2009. Doing our best to contribute. I come from 5,my older brother has 5 white children.

Ah you see, I knew you might have a bad back :smoke:

Well done. Of course I haven't mentioned previously that Mr. Lucy and I have two children a 3 year-old boy and a 9 month-old girl....and I've just turned 26 and Mr. Lucy is 28 and I completed my University Degrees at the age of 24.

All those girls who say that they can't possibly have children before they're 30, because of University, Career whatever....I say why not, I have.

Forum List

Back