Jesus the Victorious, in Islam

Notice how Muslim75 has been extremely respectful in his posts, yet still, so many people leap at the opportunity to hate on him just because he is Muslim talking about Islam.

He is just here to spread Islamic propaganda, and he does not answer anything that shows the Quran is false. .

And what propaganda and indoctrination have you yourself succumbed to, that you would spend so much time here focused against Islam and the Quran? How much of those opinions are truly your own? Why not just ignore it and discuss a religion that you actually resonate with, if anything?

The terms "true" or "false" are irrelevant when describing the Bible or the Quran as a whole. You either resonate with it or you don't. You either feel Naturally drawn to its culture and teachings, or you don't. You either understand the deeper message, or you don't. You either allow the religion to help you grow closer to God, or you don't.

I can be a rather twisted person at times, but when it comes to religion, I would encourage people to show more respect all around, especially among people of various religions who worship the same God. I am a "Pagan" of my own design and I still worship the same God as Christians and Muslims and Jews and Catholics and even certain other Pagans, and thus, I maintain a certain level of profound respect for their religions and Holy Books regardless of how they feel about me... even as the majority of them feel that I deserve death or Hell.

You did notice the 9/11 attack on the twin towers ? You are aware of the current attacks in Iraq and Syria where the so called Islamic state is killing people if they do not convert to Islam?

There is a war going on between the free world and Islamic fanatics, and I take the position that I am capable of seeing some of what is wrong with the Quran, and I consider it my duty to undermine this false doctrine.
Most of what I have posted is my own writings on the Quran.

I cannot respect a book such as the Quran which undermines the peaceful message given by Jesus and promotes tribalism and war. I consider the world has one too many religions and its name is Islam. It is all evil lies about God and it needs to be undermined until there is no more Islam. I don't care if Muslims become Christians or atheists, or anything else. But I object to them fighting us all in the way of Allah.

Then prepare to spend the rest of your days hating on Islam, because no human alive will ever live to see it obliterated from this world.

In other words, you are already defeated in this personal crusade of yours against Islam. It's not even a fight, because you are incapable of taking down a religion that powerful. Why not spend your time on greater, more reasonable endeavors and direct your focus on goals that are actually attainable?

Besides...

You say the Quran "undermines the peaceful message of Jesus", a message that you obviously do not seem to embrace yourself, otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time and effort hating on Islam. The reality is, you hardly any different than they are... except that they actually go out and cull the opposition of their religion, which is far more effective than endlessly and pointlessly speaking out against it on the Internet.

There are now more Muslims than Christians who are prepared to kill and die in the name of God...

I have great respect for that.

Do you also support the videos of beheadings of innocent people that Isis are fond of posting. I have not watched the last few because I do not want that sickening image in my head, because I watched the Daniel Pearl beheading years ago and I have never forgotten it. A British Muslim stood on his head and sawed through his throat with a knife. More than five hundred British Muslims have gone to join Isis and fight to create a giant Islamic state.
Britain is sending troops back to Iraq to fight Isis and I support that. We are at war, and now we know which side you are on.

Honestly...you should get to know a Muslim, and try to get some first hand experience with them.

You'd be as surprised as I was about how similar they are to us in spite of how righty media portrays them.

I do not doubt that Muslims are like us. They are human beings not monkeys so they have the same sized brains as us. Therefore they should be capable of responding to reason and logic. If this were not the case I would not bother trying to show them that the Quran is bunk, and I only do that because a percentage of Muslims are proven homicidal/suicidal fanatics. I see no way of getting rid of the fanatics without getting rid of the entire religion of Islam. Therefore I am a Quranic critic.
How do you "show them" the Q'uran is bunk?

I can't imagine any self respecting Muslim sitting through you telling them about their faith. Arabs, Kurds, and Turks are usually very polite and hospitable, and if you :teach" the elimination of Islam...why shouldn't you get the same reaction a Muslim would get if he/she went to the bible belt and started cherry picking and misinterpreting the bible to find reason Christianity is bunk?

I have been posting my writings all over the Internet since not long after the 9/11 attacks. I have had one person in all that time tell me that he gave up Islam because he saw the falsehoods in the Quran and I had helped him. He said he realized I was not criticising Islam out of hate but to show the truth. As far as I am concerned if just one Muslim that intended to go and fight for the Islamic state reads some of my criticism of the Quran and thinks again about going, I will have done my work.

Last edited:
I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Jesus taught to have great consideration for the wisdom one teaches to one's students. Wisdom should be taught only according to the student's ability to understand. The student should not be taught what he can not understand. To Jesus, wisdom is most precious, and whoso knows it as futile is greatly vile.

Yeshua was much much more about unconditional love, something that the Kuran obviously doesn't teach and it's adherents quite obviously do not understand, even in the slightest.

Honestly...you should get to know a Muslim, and try to get some first hand experience with them.

You'd be as surprised as I was about how similar they are to us in spite of how righty media portrays them.

I do not doubt that Muslims are like us. They are human beings not monkeys so they have the same sized brains as us. Therefore they should be capable of responding to reason and logic. If this were not the case I would not bother trying to show them that the Quran is bunk, and I only do that because a percentage of Muslims are proven homicidal/suicidal fanatics. I see no way of getting rid of the fanatics without getting rid of the entire religion of Islam. Therefore I am a Quranic critic.

I can't imagine any self respecting Muslim sitting through you telling them about their faith. Arabs, Kurds, and Turks are usually very polite and hospitable, and if you :teach" the elimination of Islam...why shouldn't you get the same reaction a Muslim would get if he/she went to the bible belt and started cherry picking and misinterpreting the bible to find reason Christianity is bunk?

I have been posting my writings all over the Internet since not long after the 9/11 attacks. I have had one person in all that time tell me that he gave up Islam because he saw the falsehoods in the Quran and I had helped him. He said he realized I was not criticising Islam out of hate but to show the truth. As far as I am concerned if just one Muslim that intendeds to go and fight for the Islamic state reads some of my criticism of the Quran and thinks again about going, I will have done my work.

Indeed.

For the more than 1 billion people enslaved by this horrible ideology, I can only have empathy for them. But I will never accept that totally flawed, and frankly, dangerous book call the K'uran. It is not the word of G-d and it is anything but holy. There is something seriously wrong with a faith when the only way you can get non believers to respect it is through violence, threats and oppression.

One day, the K'uran will land on the great garbage pail of history. And then billions will be freed from it's vile yoke.

What's very apparent is that Muslim75 just posts what his beliefs are about Islam and doesn't attack any other posters.

But the usual haters show up and viciously attack Muslim75 instead of engaging in dialogue or a debate. ..... :cool:

Notice how Muslim75 has been extremely respectful in his posts, yet still, so many people leap at the opportunity to hate on him just because he is Muslim talking about Islam.

He is just here to spread Islamic propaganda, and he does not answer anything that shows the Quran is false. .

And what propaganda and indoctrination have you yourself succumbed to, that you would spend so much time here focused against Islam and the Quran? How much of those opinions are truly your own? Why not just ignore it and discuss a religion that you actually resonate with, if anything?

The terms "true" or "false" are irrelevant when describing the Bible or the Quran as a whole. You either resonate with it or you don't. You either feel Naturally drawn to its culture and teachings, or you don't. You either understand the deeper message, or you don't. You either allow the religion to help you grow closer to God, or you don't.

I can be a rather twisted person at times, but when it comes to religion, I would encourage people to show more respect all around, especially among people of various religions who worship the same God. I am a "Pagan" of my own design and I still worship the same God as Christians and Muslims and Jews and Catholics and even certain other Pagans, and thus, I maintain a certain level of profound respect for their religions and Holy Books regardless of how they feel about me... even as the majority of them feel that I deserve death or Hell.

You did notice the 9/11 attack on the twin towers ? You are aware of the current attacks in Iraq and Syria where the so called Islamic state is killing people if they do not convert to Islam?

There is a war going on between the free world and Islamic fanatics, and I take the position that I am capable of seeing some of what is wrong with the Quran, and I consider it my duty to undermine this false doctrine.
Most of what I have posted is my own writings on the Quran.

I cannot respect a book such as the Quran which undermines the peaceful message given by Jesus and promotes tribalism and war. I consider the world has one too many religions and its name is Islam. It is all evil lies about God and it needs to be undermined until there is no more Islam. I don't care if Muslims become Christians or atheists, or anything else. But I object to them fighting us all in the way of Allah.

Then prepare to spend the rest of your days hating on Islam, because no human alive will ever live to see it obliterated from this world.

In other words, you are already defeated in this personal crusade of yours against Islam. It's not even a fight, because you are incapable of taking down a religion that powerful. Why not spend your time on greater, more reasonable endeavors and direct your focus on goals that are actually attainable?

Besides...

You say the Quran "undermines the peaceful message of Jesus", a message that you obviously do not seem to embrace yourself, otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time and effort hating on Islam. The reality is, you hardly any different than they are... except that they actually go out and cull the opposition of their religion, which is far more effective than endlessly and pointlessly speaking out against it on the Internet.

There are now more Muslims than Christians who are prepared to kill and die in the name of God...

I have great respect for that.

Do you also support the videos of beheadings of innocent people that Isis are fond of posting. I have not watched the last few because I do not want that sickening image in my head, because I watched the Daniel Pearl beheading years ago and I have never forgotten it. A British Muslim stood on his head and sawed through his throat with a knife. More than five hundred British Muslims have gone to join Isis and fight to create a giant Islamic state.
Britain is sending troops back to Iraq to fight Isis and I support that. We are at war, and now we know which side you are on.

It's partly because of false assumptions we make about some teachings to be found in K'uran and Hadith.

"Salaam" means anything but peace. It means "submission of Allah" and islamists feel they have the right to force their "peace" on others.

Add a healthy dose of "Takkiya" into the mix (the license to lie like a rug if it means you can kill non-believers) and "Jizya" (the believe that you can impose inhumane poll taxes on non- believers in order to make their life a living hell) and we can see very clearly that ISIS bastards are actually not the exceptions. They are literally doing exactly what K'uran and Hadith say.

Islamists also claim that they do not kill "innocents", but many westerners don't bother to ask for a definition of "innocents" and will be surprised to find out that all non-believers are automatically not innocent.

The K'uran teaches it's adherents to treat non-believers like "Kuffar" (lower animals). I mean, what in the fuck kind of Religion teaches inhumanity of this sort and expects to be taken seriously.

The good news is that since the K'uran is obviously not the real and inspired word of the most holy, one day that crappy book will perish.

What's very apparent is that Muslim75 just posts what his beliefs are about Islam and doesn't attack any other posters.

But the usual haters show up and viciously attack Muslim75 instead of engaging in dialogue or a debate. ..... :cool:

Muslim75 has every right in the world to post his beliefs. No one is keeping him from doing it, dumbfuck.

Aw, you poor dear. Aside from your usual whining, you contribute nothing.

Anyone who criticizes Islam should be hanged. Feel better now? ..... :cool:

I speak from the Traditional knowledge in Islam.

God once mentioned to Jesus the fact that he did not marry, telling him that on the Day on the Judgment, He will marry him to 100 Hurs (heavenly companions, created out of light). His marriage ceremony will last 4000 years.

4000 years? in all the weddings I have attended -----the poor grooms were kinda------a bit------uncomfortable. The brides were happy------the mothers were happy------I was happy---but the poor grooms looked like the odd man out.
Poor Jesus--------4000 YEARS??????. I have never been to a muslim wedding-----but I have been to catholic, protestant and jewish weddings I have asked people about
muslim weddings------like----"what goes on"-----mostly
they ate supper and the women huddle around the bride and
tell her she looks beautiful and admire her clothing-----the men do something in another room--------no dancing or drinking or jokes or laughter. ---seems to me----really worse
for the groom than the Christian and Jewish weddings
My wedding wasn't a "Muslim wedding" per se...but everyone on my wife's side were Muslims, and we had it in Istanbul following many traditions.

As far as dancing, jokes, and laughter, there was plenty of that on the last of 3 days. The ceremony itself was in the afternoon on the first day, a little out of order but that's the only day the justice of the peace could come to the house.

The first day was the family getting together, drinking quite a bit, and the second day was me an the boys, getting a haircut and playing cards, while my wife and her friends all gabbed and did this thing with Henna. The third day was where the whole neighborhood showed up, and we sat in this public meeting hall while everyone came by and took pictures and visited with us. Liquor isn't illegal in Instanbul, where 95% of the people are Sunni Muslim.

Try again TOXOID I have both worked and socialized with muslims for more than 45 years-----a few of whom were turks------I have never met a TURK-----muslim, christian or jew----who did not drink alcohol. HOWEVER---I have met many muslims who never drink alcohol at all and DISDAIN
it and anyone who drinks-------Istanbul is to Turkey like
Teheran is to Iran------both jews who fled Tehran and muslims from Teheran ---do drink I have a brother-in-law born in
Turkey----jew. He drinks too. It was NOT the MUSLIMS from Teheran who put the AYATOILETS into power----and I
very strongly doubt that it is the muslims of ISTANBUL---who will force the stink of shariah on Turkey-----the masses which keep Erdogan in power -----will do it. Henna is a dye----
it is a middle east custom to paint designs with the stuff on
one's hands at a wedding------not particularly Islamic. I believe hindus do it as a general beauty thing ----on hands and feet-----very intricate designs--------middle east thing---like lining the eyes with black '"khol" Hindus do that too.

There is nothing that YOU can tell me about muslims
drink. Being familiar with muslims in Istanbul is not
a credential
If I had a dollar for every Muslim hater who has told me they worked and socialized with muslims for any length of time I'd be rich, and I almost never believe them when they say crap like you do.

What happens is they realize everything they know about Muslims came from Fox News or some other even worse type of anti Muslim web site...then they make up stories about how they know Muslims.

For some reason all these people ignore the fact that I've been to Iraq, Iran, and Syria.

All the people I know who've been to those countries, except parts of Iran that I never went to, do not hate Muslims like you do. I made American, Canadian, Israeli, and British friends while I was there, and we keep in touch.

The only way to cultivate the hatred and intolerance for Islam you display, is to NOT know Muslims.

Islam Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

educate yourself you liberal fool.
Oh great, another person who has never lived with Muslims, or been to the middle east telling me about Muslims.

Don't even bother making up some lie about how you know a bunch of them. The only thing you know is third hand crap that somebody else tells you. I'd bet if they met you they'd be overjoyed they found anther angry loser to carry their water

I have been posting my writings all over the Internet since not long after the 9/11 attacks. I have had one person in all that time tell me that he gave up Islam because he saw the falsehoods in the Quran and I had helped him. He said he realized I was not criticising Islam out of hate but to show the truth. As far as I am concerned if just one Muslim that intended to go and fight for the Islamic state reads some of my criticism of the Quran and thinks again about going, I will have done my work.
Congrats, you found an impressionable Muslim.

But thanks for a response that didn't include an insult.

I have been posting my writings all over the Internet since not long after the 9/11 attacks. I have had one person in all that time tell me that he gave up Islam because he saw the falsehoods in the Quran and I had helped him. He said he realized I was not criticising Islam out of hate but to show the truth. As far as I am concerned if just one Muslim that intendeds to go and fight for the Islamic state reads some of my criticism of the Quran and thinks again about going, I will have done my work.

Indeed.

For the more than 1 billion people enslaved by this horrible ideology, I can only have empathy for them. But I will never accept that totally flawed, and frankly, dangerous book call the K'uran. It is not the word of G-d and it is anything but holy. There is something seriously wrong with a faith when the only way you can get non believers to respect it is through violence, threats and oppression.

One day, the K'uran will land on the great garbage pail of history. And then billions will be freed from it's vile yoke.
You've never lived with Muslims and your head is filled with intellectual filth.

Indeed.

You've never lived with Muslims and your head is filled with intellectual filth.

Wrong. I have lived among muslims in pretty great numbers now for over 17 years.

Beep. You lose.

Muslim75 has every right in the world to post his beliefs. No one is keeping him from doing it, dumbfuck.
Ahhh, good...own your hate.

Let it flow through you and make you stronger

Not hate. A statement of fact.

Thank you for playing. Getting musty in your mom and dad's basement these days?

Indeed.

Wrong. I have lived among muslims in pretty great numbers now for over 17 years.

Beep. You lose.
You're a liar

Not hate. A statement of fact.

Thank you for playing. Getting musty in your mom and dad's basement these days?
Thanks for that little glimpse into your insecurities. I love projectons

4000 years? in all the weddings I have attended -----the poor grooms were kinda------a bit------uncomfortable. The brides were happy------the mothers were happy------I was happy---but the poor grooms looked like the odd man out.
Poor Jesus--------4000 YEARS??????. I have never been to a muslim wedding-----but I have been to catholic, protestant and jewish weddings I have asked people about
muslim weddings------like----"what goes on"-----mostly
they ate supper and the women huddle around the bride and
tell her she looks beautiful and admire her clothing-----the men do something in another room--------no dancing or drinking or jokes or laughter. ---seems to me----really worse
for the groom than the Christian and Jewish weddings
My wedding wasn't a "Muslim wedding" per se...but everyone on my wife's side were Muslims, and we had it in Istanbul following many traditions.

As far as dancing, jokes, and laughter, there was plenty of that on the last of 3 days. The ceremony itself was in the afternoon on the first day, a little out of order but that's the only day the justice of the peace could come to the house.

The first day was the family getting together, drinking quite a bit, and the second day was me an the boys, getting a haircut and playing cards, while my wife and her friends all gabbed and did this thing with Henna. The third day was where the whole neighborhood showed up, and we sat in this public meeting hall while everyone came by and took pictures and visited with us. Liquor isn't illegal in Instanbul, where 95% of the people are Sunni Muslim.

Try again TOXOID I have both worked and socialized with muslims for more than 45 years-----a few of whom were turks------I have never met a TURK-----muslim, christian or jew----who did not drink alcohol. HOWEVER---I have met many muslims who never drink alcohol at all and DISDAIN
it and anyone who drinks-------Istanbul is to Turkey like
Teheran is to Iran------both jews who fled Tehran and muslims from Teheran ---do drink I have a brother-in-law born in
Turkey----jew. He drinks too. It was NOT the MUSLIMS from Teheran who put the AYATOILETS into power----and I
very strongly doubt that it is the muslims of ISTANBUL---who will force the stink of shariah on Turkey-----the masses which keep Erdogan in power -----will do it. Henna is a dye----
it is a middle east custom to paint designs with the stuff on
one's hands at a wedding------not particularly Islamic. I believe hindus do it as a general beauty thing ----on hands and feet-----very intricate designs--------middle east thing---like lining the eyes with black '"khol" Hindus do that too.

There is nothing that YOU can tell me about muslims
drink. Being familiar with muslims in Istanbul is not
a credential
If I had a dollar for every Muslim hater who has told me they worked and socialized with muslims for any length of time I'd be rich, and I almost never believe them when they say crap like you do.

What happens is they realize everything they know about Muslims came from Fox News or some other even worse type of anti Muslim web site...then they make up stories about how they know Muslims.

For some reason all these people ignore the fact that I've been to Iraq, Iran, and Syria.

All the people I know who've been to those countries, except parts of Iran that I never went to, do not hate Muslims like you do. I made American, Canadian, Israeli, and British friends while I was there, and we keep in touch.

The only way to cultivate the hatred and intolerance for Islam you display, is to NOT know Muslims.

Islam Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

educate yourself you liberal fool.
Oh great, another person who has never lived with Muslims, or been to the middle east telling me about Muslims.

Don't even bother making up some lie about how you know a bunch of them. The only thing you know is third hand crap that somebody else tells you. I'd bet if they met you they'd be overjoyed they found anther angry loser to carry their water

toxoid is another lump of shit who walked thru a bazaar in Istanbul buying souvenirs made in china-----so he thinks he
KNOWS. a vulgar filthy lying wannabee

Forum List

Back