Jesus testimony to bring as many of you to death with him

I did't say you were, but you were raised of the church that taught their hate propaganda to the Jihaadist who in turn influence your hate propaganda you use from online. Vicious circle it is.

You said I'm still killing? I've never killed even an animal. You just revealed something through that slip up....so deflecting one, how many people are you gonna admit you killed?

Mohammed learned from a Nestorian monk Bahira about Jesus.

It is also clear that muhummad learned about the legal code elaborated by the disgusting dog ---Constantine. It is that code
upon which the Inquisition was based and upon which the justification
for the genocide of 100s of millions by the purported followers of
"Christ" was undertaken. Muhummad adopted the same legal code and his followers also murdered 100s of millions and COUNTING----
Adolf Hitler adopted it too and incorporated into the NUREMBURG LAWS-----which rendered genocide legal. I wonder if the good monk understood that Muhummad would elaborate a set of laws that justified the genocide of Christians along with hindus and Buddhists and jews---etc

Well the Sura Academy by Babylon was the Jewish center of the ME for many years, and there was also a huge Jewish community in Mecca and Yemen. Also there were many gnostic Christians who lived there. Obviously that is where the Jews got the info for the OT from their exile of which most never chose to return. So get off this crap, also read up on the Polish gov., they seemed to be anti Semitic (referring to jews) as well. Get off this Hitler mentality of yours, many jews fought along in his army.

(
What is the mirror opposite having lived?
D-E-V-I-L (the power of death)
What the the opposite essence to live?
E-V-I-L

Pretty simple way of judging right and wrong, good or evil without it being subjective. Everything for the betterment and extension and progression of life=good
Everything opposition to life or things bringing decay and destruction=bad.[/QUOTE
Penelope: Hezbollah literally stated they were the messengers (angels) of death just a few years back.
You were raised in the church which admited it was in the portals of death and we know was built on the tombs of the dead. So of course the angels of death are gonna despise Israel for being the messengers of life.

Penelope thanks for despising Israel, it means we are doing something right to p.o. people of death.

I'm not a Muslim. Isn't Israel's argument, God gave them the land, you know the same atheist who don't believe in God love to say "God gave us Israel". Your still killing in the name of Yahweh, like it or not.

no----lots of people of Israel do not say "G-d gave us this land"----Pat Boone does say that. It is so recorded in both the bible and in the Koran. Jews purchased lots of the land which is now Israel and they are human beings that lived there and they fought for their survival against forces devoted to driving them away and confiscating the lands they purchased. Jews also fought shit like you for more than 2000 years who were motivated to confiscate their land and wealth. You should learn some history

Jews purchased some land, most of it they stole. Oh yes I hear your PM's hypocrisy when they quote form the Bible. Of course the Quran states that, doesn't mean anything. God gave me this house, what the heck. Hey Israel is funding ISIS and all the terror groups over there, along with the other Sunni countries in the Persian Gulf and the US as well. This is all a front for the US people agreeing for war with Iran.

According to the title of this post, all I can say is thank God for Jesus, as man I'd hate to be a Zionist or orthodox jew or a radical muslim livng in a muslim state and thank God for the RCC so I don't have to listen to the wacked out Evangelical preachers and the Televangelists.

Penelope imagines that she has copies of canceled checks that Israel wrote for ISIS-----and she imagines Jesus eating bacon and eggs for
breakfast (cooked up the DA VIRGIN) the catechism whore told
her the recipe along with the charming stories of the easter bunny and
jelly beans

I did't say you were, but you were raised of the church that taught their hate propaganda to the Jihaadist who in turn influence your hate propaganda you use from online. Vicious circle it is.

You said I'm still killing? I've never killed even an animal. You just revealed something through that slip up....so deflecting one, how many people are you gonna admit you killed?

Mohammed learned from a Nestorian monk Bahira about Jesus.

It is also clear that muhummad learned about the legal code elaborated by the disgusting dog ---Constantine. It is that code
upon which the Inquisition was based and upon which the justification
for the genocide of 100s of millions by the purported followers of
"Christ" was undertaken. Muhummad adopted the same legal code and his followers also murdered 100s of millions and COUNTING----
Adolf Hitler adopted it too and incorporated into the NUREMBURG LAWS-----which rendered genocide legal. I wonder if the good monk understood that Muhummad would elaborate a set of laws that justified the genocide of Christians along with hindus and Buddhists and jews---etc

Well the Sura Academy by Babylon was the Jewish center of the ME for many years, and there was also a huge Jewish community in Mecca and Yemen. Also there were many gnostic Christians who lived there. Obviously that is where the Jews got the info for the OT from their exile of which most never chose to return. So get off this crap, also read up on the Polish gov., they seemed to be anti Semitic (referring to jews) as well. Get off this Hitler mentality of yours, many jews fought along in his army.

Poor Penelope----she thinks that Iraq is in Poland. Sura academy----collection of philosphers and scholars in Iraq-----in the third century AD ---escaping the animals of rome and the filth of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE Nazi shit-----pondered philosophy whilst her
forebears sought joy in watching humans tortured to death for rejecting HER perverted creed. The whores of the "holy roman empire"-----went directly from cheering and moaning in orgiastic
pleasure whilst people were eaten by lions to the INQUISITION during which time their daughters and grand daughters tossed babies
into the FLAMES of the AUTO DE FE----------it had a bad effect on their brains-----they thing Iraq is in Poland

Well not you, but Israel seems to have no problems killing Palestinians in the name of Yahweh. I have never known the RCC to slam Protestants, its the other way around.

I have never known a person so REALITY AND HISTORY compromised are are you, Penelope. Catholics have a long history of persecuting protestants----to the point of executing the from "heresy" As to "killing the Palestinians in the name of 'Yahweh'----you got a citation of some jews yelling " B'shem yahweh"
and slitting the throat or hacking the head off of a Palestinian?
----there are lots of examples of YOUR whore colleagues yelling
"ALLAHU AKBAAAR" as they slit the throats of-----all kinds of people ---including jews. -----or as your fellow sluts blew their stinking whore asses to hell------killing babies for ALLAH. Why do you lie so much? a lesson from the catechism whore------or from WHORE SCHOOL (in general)???

Irosie that's what propagandist do.
Don't understsnd the point in needing to make up history, but her forefathers have been changing times and days /history for ages, ironically what they warned Rome would do.

Irosie that's what propagandist do.
Don't understsnd the point in needing to make up history, but her forefathers have been changing times and days /history for ages, ironically what they warned Rome would do.

at the risk of making enemies-----sorry bible believers-----but....I do not believe ----lots of the account of the life of Jesus as presented in the NT---
I believe lots of that which people who knew him SAID HE SAID----but I do not believe people who did not know him------like Luke, Paul, Matthew, some anonymous guy named "john" ---which unfortunately is----Lots of the account of the life of Jesus. The one issue I DO believe is that CAIAPHAS and PONTIUS PILATE wanted to get rid of him

Azazel is your devil is it not. That scapegoat was delivered to the cliff and thrown down to appease the demon below.

Chances are Jacobs name is really Azarel and you changed it to Israel .

Azazel is your devil is it not. That scapegoat was delivered to the cliff and thrown down to appease the demon below.

Chances are Jacobs name is really Azarel and you changed it to Israel .

wrong again bubba azazel is the name of your current pimp----he is really upset at you for HOLDING BACK ON TIPS. Azazel is not ---in
jewish tradition, a PERSON or a "GOD"----it is a concept-----one of evil and greed and filth----ie something like you. Concepts in Jewish theology and in the poetry of the rest of the world---OFTEN personified. -------

in the poem below, Joyce Kilmer PESONIFIES a tree>>>

119. Trees

I THINK that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the sweet earth's flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day, 5
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain. 10