devil according to book of Rev) and gate keeper to death:
Example of what they taught:
Death worship:
Colossians 2:12] and you were
buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We
were buried therefore with him by baptism
into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is
not of the earth..
The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.
John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the
gate; whoever enters through me will be
saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth
it was in death so he claims to be the gate
keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is
deceived.
Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given
the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember
Jesus is the one admitting to having this
Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s
also always saying salvation is in death and
we see his proud proclaimation of being the
gate keeper of death: -Apocryphon of
James- "become seekers for death, like the
dead who seek for life; for that which they
seek is revealed to them. And what is there
to trouble them? As for you, when you
examine death it will teach you election.
Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear
death will be saved; for the kingdom of
death belongs to those who put themselves
to death!" Rev 9:2 When he opened the
Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke
from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky
were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.
Luke 23:44-45 and there was a darkness
over all the earth until the ninth hour. And
the sun was darkened.Act’s 2:27 and 1 peter
3:19 he descended to hell means he opened
the abyss. this is when it darkened at his
opening of the abyss. G0D darkens the
heavens as he snuffs out his enemy,like in
Ezekiel 32:7-8.
Revelations 6:7 When the Lamb opened the
fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth
living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and
there before me was a pale horse! Its rider
was named Death, and Hades was following
close behind him. They were given power
over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword,
famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of
the earth.
He knew in dying he would draw people to
himself rather then to G-d the dying god
mythology was thus imitated where the son
(the morning star) surpasses his father Baal.
He wanted to raise himself high into the
heavens above the throne of G-d: Isaiah
14:12 the Morning Star Heb Helel; i.e.
shining one Is 34:4; Luke 10:18; Rev 8:10;
9:1 2 Pet 1:19; Rev 2:28; 22:16 . [See here
etymology of "Lucifer": "[ the morning star, a
fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr.
Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-
bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at
LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677) I Jesus am the
bright morning star (Lucifer) Rev 22:16
Isaiah 14:13-15 You said in your heart, "I
will ascend to heaven, above the stars of
God, and will set my throne on High... I will
ascend above the heights of the Clouds, I
will be as the Most High." Yet you will be
brought down to the grave, to the sides of
the pit! We noted that Jesus was indeed
brought down to the pit (the grave) by the
hands of his enemies for declaring himself
God as per Ezekiel 28:6 prophecy as per
accounts in Acts 2:27 and 1 Peter 3:19, he
claimed to be the most high, and holy king
(John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8). *Note
stars means angels, clouds means temple
priests (hosts in gethering were called
clouds)
In John 6:66 they stoped following Jesus
when he claimed himself most high like in
Isaiah 14.
Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with
him by baptism into death, so that as Christ
was raised from the dead by the glory of the
Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
: Colossians 2:11-12 [11] In him also you
were circumcised with a circumcision made
without hands, by putting off the body of
flesh in the circumcision of Christ; :
[Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with
him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried
therefore with him by baptism into death
There is no man(that includes Hades /Osiris/
Jesus all deemed kings of the underworld)
over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither
hath he that hath power in the day of death;
and there is no discharge in that war; neither
shall the wicked deliver those that are given
to it. They had as king over them the angel
of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is
Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. *Abaddon
and Apollyon mean Destroyer.
(Luke 9:27): "But I tell you truly, there are
some standing here who shall not taste
death till they see the Kingdom of God." Two
ways of seeing this; 1)either he was a false
prophet because they never saw the kingdom
before they died. 2)it proves his god was
"devil"=death=opposite of having "lived".
Because they will not taste death until they
see his god=of death Interesting eh?
Apocryphon of James".... become seekers for
death, like the dead who seek for life; for
that which they seek is revealed to them.
And what is there to trouble them? As for
you, when you examine death it will teach
you election. Verily I say unto you, none of
those who fear death will be saved; for the
kingdom of death belongs to those who put
themselves to death!"
Thus Jesus is the curse in chosing Death according to:
Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19 I call heaven
and earth to witness against you this
day,That I have set before you life and
death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore
choose life, that you may live, you and your
children. The Church teaches the curse when
they say:"solution for mankind's dilemma
lies in suffering, and through the portals of
death" "Suffering Is Also God's
Gift” - Pope John Paul II Angelus, October
13, 1996, Gemelli Hospital.
So once again why do people chose the Curse?
Galatians even says cursed is anyman
placed upon the tree. And states cursed
were the followers with him.

Note: all messengers of death (angels of death/devil)
bring their flocks to death or seek destruction and death...David Koresh, Jim Jones, Applegate, Charlie Manson etc..

Quote:someone stated: Jesus Conquered death
...but
He died, his apostles died.
They complain their flock is dying in the Middle East.
You have Christian grave yards, and mortuaries, and Christian funeral home and life insurance Policies.
=epic fail= epic lie.

Why are so many seeking to die, be raptured or waiting for heaven?
What if there is no heaven or god? We should live and act as if this is all we get, here and now. If we can't figure out how to save mankind and the planet now, why should we deserve a heaven or afterlife?
Why should we get another chance?

What is the mirror opposite having lived?
D-E-V-I-L (the power of death)
What the the opposite essence to live?
E-V-I-L

Pretty simple way of judging right and wrong, good or evil without it being subjective. Everything for the betterment and extension and progression of life=good
Everything opposition to life or things bringing decay and destruction=bad.

Note: all messengers of death (angels of death/devil)
bring their flocks to death or seek destruction and death...David Koresh, Jim Jones, Applegate, Charlie Manson etc..

Israel.

what does your post mean, Penelope? -----are you admitting
that you seek the destruction of Israel? no need----you have
made yourself clear on that point for a long time

Penelope: Hezbollah literally stated they were the messengers (angels) of death just a few years back.
You were raised in the church which admited it was in the portals of death and we know was built on the tombs of the dead. So of course the angels of death are gonna despise Israel for being the messengers of life.

Penelope thanks for despising Israel, it means we are doing something right to p.o. people of death.

E-V-I-L

Pretty simple way of judging right and wrong, good or evil without it being subjective. Everything for the betterment and extension and progression of life=good
Everything opposition to life or things bringing decay and destruction=bad.[/QUOTE
Penelope: Hezbollah literally stated they were the messengers (angels) of death just a few years back.
You were raised in the church which admited it was in the portals of death and we know was built on the tombs of the dead. So of course the angels of death are gonna despise Israel for being the messengers of life.

Penelope thanks for despising Israel, it means we are doing something right to p.o. people of death.

I'm not a Muslim. Isn't Israel's argument, God gave them the land, you know the same atheist who don't believe in God love to say "God gave us Israel". Your still killing in the name of Yahweh, like it or not.

I did't say you were, but you were raised of the church that taught their hate propaganda to the Jihaadist who in turn influence your hate propaganda you use from online. Vicious circle it is.

You said I'm still killing? I've never killed even an animal. You just revealed something through that slip up....so deflecting one, how many people are you gonna admit you killed?

I did't say you were, but you were raised of the church that taught their hate propaganda to the Jihaadist who in turn influence your hate propaganda you use from online. Vicious circle it is.

You said I'm still killing? I've never killed even an animal. You just revealed something through that slip up....so deflecting one, how many people are you gonna admit you killed?

Mohammed learned from a Nestorian monk Bahira about Jesus.

The hate propaganda I refer to is the head Mufti in Palestine who probably was Arafats uncle had fled towards Berlin and learned his hate propaganda and tactics there which was spread throughout the middle east. Nazis learned it through the Church synods, they were merely emulating past synods.

To large of a post but examples:
The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office. Islamic nations even mimic this today.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis, but also this trickled to some of Islam. List is way to long- you can find it under my name in a former forum post.

Well not you, but Israel seems to have no problems killing Palestinians in the name of Yahweh. I have never known the RCC to slam Protestants, its the other way around.

So if I get blamed for Israel and Israel gets blamed for Hamas using human shields for propaganda and you buy that propaganda then you are admiting everything I'm saying. But then who but your parents or schooling should we be blaming? Or should we blame the Jewish guy who cancelled his date with you to the prom that you blame all Jews for now?

Well not you, but Israel seems to have no problems killing Palestinians in the name of Yahweh. I have never known the RCC to slam Protestants, its the other way around.

Israel has never killed Palestinians in the name of G-d. I 'seems' to you that Israel kills Palestinians in the name of G-d----because you are
an islamo Nazi and NEED to believe they do. Killing in the name of "
G-d is what islamo Nazi scum have done for the past 1700 years---starting with the piece of shit----CONSTANTINE and continuing to the present day----today, mostly in Africa. Francis admitted that millions of South americans were murdered "in the name of "Christ"--which is 1/3 of your "god" " You got a citation for jews grabbing a Palestinian infants -----screaming something about "yaweh" and blowing the kid's brains out followed by girls dancing with delight
over the little dead body?--------keep looking------while you are doing that ----HOLD YOUR BREATH

E-V-I-L

Everything opposition to life or things bringing decay and destruction=bad.[/QUOTE

I'm not a Muslim. Isn't Israel's argument, God gave them the land, you know the same atheist who don't believe in God love to say "God gave us Israel". Your still killing in the name of Yahweh, like it or not.

no----lots of people of Israel do not say "G-d gave us this land"----Pat Boone does say that. It is so recorded in both the bible and in the Koran. Jews purchased lots of the land which is now Israel and they are human beings that lived there and they fought for their survival against forces devoted to driving them away and confiscating the lands they purchased. Jews also fought shit like you for more than 2000 years who were motivated to confiscate their land and wealth. You should learn some history

Last edited:

Mohammed learned from a Nestorian monk Bahira about Jesus.

It is also clear that muhummad learned about the legal code elaborated by the disgusting dog ---Constantine. It is that code
upon which the Inquisition was based and upon which the justification
for the genocide of 100s of millions by the purported followers of
"Christ" was undertaken. Muhummad adopted the same legal code and his followers also murdered 100s of millions and COUNTING----
Adolf Hitler adopted it too and incorporated into the NUREMBURG LAWS-----which rendered genocide legal. I wonder if the good monk understood that Muhummad would elaborate a set of laws that justified the genocide of Christians along with hindus and Buddhists and jews---etc

PS---it might help in the understanding of the situation in the middle east to grasp the fact that the filth of the "HOLY ROMAN" empire also
confiscated jewish owned land a bit more than 1900 years ago and that the disgusting pig Constantine elaborated a code of law rendering land ownership by jews to be invalid------ie----he stole it just as dog Hernan Cortez stole the gold of Mexico after murdering Montezuma ----in "THE NAME OF CHRIST" Francis has declared the murder
of jews and confiscation of jewish lands to be HISTORICALLY LEGAL ---according to his "god" and his position as infallible spokesman for his ----"god"

Interesting topic...more people should look at the beginnings of things rather then where we are today...i dont know if the romans ever came up with anything original of their own but they were amazing at taking what belonged to others incorporating it into their own system with their slant on things...they borrowed from every group they ever came in contact with and swalowed them whole... The column of titus is very telling .. After they defeated israel they brought back all the temple treasures and built a fake temple and took all their knowledge of all the other peoples they conguered and created a one world religion out of rome to conquer and subdue and tithe all the worlds peoples.. Theybased it all on a death vult and the worship of death using the mask of jesus to cover their scam...look how long it has lasted and look at all the damage and death it has caused worldwide and look at how it has spread over the whole face of the earth influencing all no matter where they reside....

(
E-V-I-L

no----lots of people of Israel do not say "G-d gave us this land"----Pat Boone does say that. It is so recorded in both the bible and in the Koran. Jews purchased lots of the land which is now Israel and they are human beings that lived there and they fought for their survival against forces devoted to driving them away and confiscating the lands they purchased. Jews also fought shit like you for more than 2000 years who were motivated to confiscate their land and wealth. You should learn some history

Jews purchased some land, most of it they stole. Oh yes I hear your PM's hypocrisy when they quote form the Bible. Of course the Quran states that, doesn't mean anything. God gave me this house, what the heck. Hey Israel is funding ISIS and all the terror groups over there, along with the other Sunni countries in the Persian Gulf and the US as well. This is all a front for the US people agreeing for war with Iran.

According to the title of this post, all I can say is thank God for Jesus, as man I'd hate to be a Zionist or orthodox jew or a radical muslim livng in a muslim state and thank God for the RCC so I don't have to listen to the wacked out Evangelical preachers and the Televangelists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back