Jesus saves?

Just out of curiosity, what translation of the Bible are you using.....

New American Standard Idiot?

It's in the Torah dipshit. Get a clue.
Even when the truth stares you down, your still in foolish stooper, WTH are you on? crack, go take another hit and kill the other hemispere..this discussions ended you dumb down puke.......

Purgatory is an unscriptual Catholic doctrine, and is Not found ianywhere n the Bible.
Thats true there Sunni, it was done away with during the Biblical reformation, about the time King James burned William Tyndale at the stake...Tydales death was a tragic loss to Christianity but the funny thing was that they couldnt get the fire to ignite until Tyndale was thru preaching lol...........
FOX's Book of Martyrs

Even when the truth stares you down, your still in foolish stooper, WTH are you on? crack, go take another hit and kill the other hemispere..this discussions ended you dumb down puke.......

By the way White Lying, what happened to your avatar? It's now brown dude, did it get dirty rolling around in all the shit you spew?

Purgatory is an unscriptual Catholic doctrine, and is Not found ianywhere n the Bible.

There is no such place as purgatory. When you die you "sleep". You are dead and remain so until the Judgement day. No one is in hell and no one is in Heaven. At least no one from the Human race.

However if Hell is described as the place Satan rules then EARTH is Hell cause Satan rules here until the last war. Until Jesus casts him out.

There is no such place as purgatory. When you die you "sleep". You are dead and remain so until the Judgement day. No one is in hell and no one is in Heaven. At least no one from the Human race.

However if Hell is described as the place Satan rules then EARTH is Hell cause Satan rules here until the last war. Until Jesus casts him out.

LMAO only in america!

Someone here needs some serious psychological counselling

Where...did you get THAT from? Is that your own personal belief, or did it come from a text somewhere?

ARe you calling Dick Cheney satan?

Where...did you get THAT from? Is that your own personal belief, or did it come from a text somewhere?

Cite for me some verses that say people that die go to heaven or anywhere but to the ground when they die.

There are NUMEROUS verses that discuss death as "sleep" and repeat that ONLY on Judgement day will the grave and the Oceans give up their dead. Resurrection will ONLY occur at Judgement day. Jesus stated that he is the ONLY one that has ever ascended into heaven from earth.

Cite for me some verses that say people that die go to heaven or anywhere but to the ground when they die.

There are NUMEROUS verses that discuss death as "sleep" and repeat that ONLY on Judgement day will the grave and the Oceans give up their dead. Resurrection will ONLY occur at Judgement day. Jesus stated that he is the ONLY one that has ever ascended into heaven from earth.

Genesis 5:21-24 Enoch(walked with GOD and was not) and 2 Kings 2:11 Elijah(Accended in a Chariot of Fire)and Jesus talked about Elijahs return thru John the Baptist

Hell and Torment
Luke 16:19-31
[19] "There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. [20] At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores [21] and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
[22] "The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side(Abrahams Bosom or Paradise). The rich man also died and was buried. [23] In HELL, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. [24] So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'
[25] "But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. [26] And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'
[27] "He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, [28] for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'
[29] "Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'
[30] " 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'
[31] "He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "

Mark 9:42-50
42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into HELL, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Paradise
Luk 23:39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
Luk 23:40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
Luk 23:41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
Luk 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in PARADISE.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 1For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Those that rejected Christ remain in the torments of Hell for another lousy thousand years until called forth for their second and final judgement.

However after Christ raptures the believers out, Space Alians will be played up big time, oh the Alians from Mars took out all those people, so to keep up with the remaining(those left behind not saved) the world government will come up with a new accountibilty system"the mark of the beast 666" which will be brutally enforced after the first 3-1/2 years of the rapture. If you reject it you will goto one of the luxurious FEMA concentration camps for reorientation or extermination. Oh and they wont be using the clean cut guillitines for shock value nah they will hack your head off with a machetti exactly like those mid eastern beheadings you see on you tube...The Bible says that GOD gives the man of perdition(Anti-Christ) ALL power for a period of 7 years(about the extent of a 2 term US President), there will be no Holy Spirit to hold back the tide of full blown darkness and evil because there will be no need for it, the Christians will be gone and so will the comforter(Holy Ghost)...These are the beginnings of sarrows with geographical and climatic catastrophies.. The seven seals(the beginning of sorrows4 horseman ride) (Revelation 6:1-17; 8:1-5), Seven trumpets(GODs warning call to repent quikly) (Revelation 8:6 – 9:21; 11:15-19),
Seven bowls"GODs rath on unrepented man" (Revelation 16:1-21) are three different and succeeding series of judgments from God.
After these things have taking place and a thousand years have come and gone then will the unbelievers be raise and called out of perdition for the final White Throne Judgement..........this is a very short synopsis of things to come in a very near future....

Last edited:
none of those versus say what you claim.
If your going to cite at least do it right.

Luke 23: 43

And he said to him: "Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise."

With the comma in the right place all you have is Jesus judging him on the cross rather then at Judgement day. Jesus did NOT tell him he was going to Heaven that day at all. Further he never said Heaven at all. Only the 144,000 will ascend to heaven. The rest will live in Paradise on earth. Where Jesus will rule.

Elijah was taken into the heavens, which is the sky not the one Heaven. Enoch was not taken to heaven he was no more does not mean he was ascended.

The dead are asleep and Abraham did not ascend to heaven so what ever the passage means about him and Lazarus has nothing to do with heaven. No one is cast into fire until the Judgement.

Further no one is to talk to the dead or attempt to talk to the dead. Only Jesus raised people from the dead so Abraham could not have raised him anyway.

People will suffer in life but not in death. The dead know nothing.

none of those versus say what you claim.
If your going to cite at least do it right.

Luke 23: 43

And he said to him: "Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise."

With the comma in the right place all you have is Jesus judging him on the cross rather then at Judgement day. Jesus did NOT tell him he was going to Heaven that day at all. Further he never said Heaven at all. Only the 144,000 will ascend to heaven. The rest will live in Paradise on earth. Where Jesus will rule.

Elijah was taken into the heavens, which is the sky not the one Heaven. Enoch was not taken to heaven he was no more does not mean he was ascended.

The dead are asleep and Abraham did not ascend to heaven so what ever the passage means about him and Lazarus has nothing to do with heaven. No one is cast into fire until the Judgement.

Further no one is to talk to the dead or attempt to talk to the dead. Only Jesus raised people from the dead so Abraham could not have raised him anyway.

People will suffer in life but not in death. The dead know nothing.

Thats your version of it sounds to me like your moving commas around to suit your own fears, i take like it reads bro.. oh and your miss quoting, Ecclesiastes 9:5, means the memory of you is forgotten among men, but not in hell, lol yeh ha you hope there ant no torment.. People dont gamble on RetiredGySgt assumptions, nobody's been on the otherside and returned in the last thousand years or so. Jesus spent more time preaching about HELL than all HIS other subjects combined.........

John 11: 11-14 and 23, 24.

Acts 7: 60.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 and 6

Psalms 146: 3 and 4.

Psalms 115: 17.

Isaiah 38: 18

Proverbs 16: 25.

Seriously mate.. you really need to stop being so silly.

The bible is just a collection of diverse writings by numerous people..translated and rewritten numerous times.....

Why are you so silly to take what they say so literally?

You realise that back in the day... the writing style was much more symbolic, metaphoric and allegorical?? and yet you now 2000 plus years later want to take a literal meaning?

americans are totally nuts.

they want a simplified life...and take everything literally.

The bible is not my dear..the word of a GOD... it is as i said the collective mumblings of numerous writers from long ago...whose original intentions, meanings and what they even wrote has long since been lost.

Please try to live your life as best you can and dont rely on ancient writings... you seriously may as well pick up any book in the world and do the same.

Seriously mate.. you really need to stop being so silly.

The bible is just a collection of diverse writings by numerous people..translated and rewritten numerous times.....

Why are you so silly to take what they say so literally?

You realise that back in the day... the writing style was much more symbolic, metaphoric and allegorical?? and yet you now 2000 plus years later want to take a literal meaning?

americans are totally nuts.

they want a simplified life...and take everything literally.

The bible is not my dear..the word of a GOD... it is as i said the collective mumblings of numerous writers from long ago...whose original intentions, meanings and what they even wrote has long since been lost.

Please try to live your life as best you can and dont rely on ancient writings... you seriously may as well pick up any book in the world and do the same.

Once again, MATE, if you do not want to participate in THIS forum BUTT the hell out.

Forum List

Back