Jesus on Marriage...

:lol: :lol: See? So eloquent.

That actually is eloquent. Eloquence is the ability to paint a picture with words, and he did.

It's particularly eloquent compared to your idiot gruntings.

It's interesting what you agree is eloquent....>>>"I bet you were the clown who sat in the back row and threw spitballs at all the smart ones in the front."

Not surprising, but interesting, nonetheless.
Ummm, saying something is eloquent does not mean one is saying they agree with it. :eusa_hand:

Hell, even KG knows that.

You make some very bizarre and baseless conclusions.

Jesus wanted people to be "eunuchs for the Kingdom"(Matthew 19: 10-12). What exactly does that mean?

Someone suggested earlier in this thread that "eunuchs" were not strictly to mean men born without testicles but homosexuals.

Does this lead one to believe Jesus would have approved of gay marriage?

That actually is eloquent. Eloquence is the ability to paint a picture with words, and he did.

It's interesting what you agree is eloquent....>>>"I bet you were the clown who sat in the back row and threw spitballs at all the smart ones in the front."

Ummm, saying something is eloquent does not mean one is saying they agree with it. :eusa_hand:

Bodecea is so bad that she is Assisting KG out of Bannishment from the Mainstream @ USMB...

That's pretty bad. :lol:

:)

peace...

Bodecea is so bad that she is Assisting KG out of Bannishment from the Mainstream @ USMB...

peace...

:wtf:

If only that were decipherable.

peace...

:wtf:

If only that were decipherable.

I'm Mildly Retarded... So there's that. :thup:

peace...

I make observations. Do you think his posts are eloquent?

:lmao:

To distance himself from the truth, mal has started yet another thread about gays where he will end up spouting the same old bullshit.

Forum List

Back