Jesus Christ is Worthy of Our Praise

It is amazing the twisting and turning that goes on I think Jeremiah forgets her own book where in Mathew it blesses the peacemakers for they shall become sons and daughters of Gd showing that they don't even need her son of Baal her Jesus/ Lucifer to become sons... Funny how the more they try to cover up their lies the more they get entangled by it but I guess that is what one gets when one plays with the only poisonous vine ( Jesus) in the garden that is choking all the otherwise healthy and happy plants....wink...

Try as hard as you might, in the first attempt to crucify Jesus, the Jewish failed. Now you try again, again and again. Will you never learn? Your Gd does not even know you! My GOD however, the GOD you reject, does, and does not like what he see"s, it would appear. I do not attempt to speak for him, I simply observe the conditions of Israel's survival. Hanging on by the finger tips has to be tiring. Not much has improved since the 1940's. The Jewish grow tired and it shows. All the while, the Arabs sit back and wait, drinking their hot sweet tea, in the middle of the Dome of the Rock. Sad.
Is that so..... Since you claim your GOD( which by the way is a pagan title) can SEE how is this possible since you claim your GOD was crucified.. Now anyone crucified would have had his eyes plucked out by the birds of the field and eaten it would have been the fate of your GOD so it would not have been possible for him to see anything afterwards even if we are to believe for one second that he came back from the dead which is humorous to say the least....and as for Israel getting weary what of it we are told in Isaiah 40 amongst others that the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob never tires and it is him we put our trust in not some made up image that Rome created to control the teeming masses with their fancy and tall tales...

It is amazing the twisting and turning that goes on I think Jeremiah forgets her own book where in Mathew it blesses the peacemakers for they shall become sons and daughters of Gd showing that they don't even need her son of Baal her Jesus/ Lucifer to become sons... Funny how the more they try to cover up their lies the more they get entangled by it but I guess that is what one gets when one plays with the only poisonous vine ( Jesus) in the garden that is choking all the otherwise healthy and happy plants....wink...

Try as hard as you might, in the first attempt to crucify Jesus, the Jewish failed. Now you try again, again and again. Will you never learn? Your Gd does not even know you! My GOD however, the GOD you reject, does, and does not like what he see"s, it would appear. I do not attempt to speak for him, I simply observe the conditions of Israel's survival. Hanging on by the finger tips has to be tiring. Not much has improved since the 1940's. The Jewish grow tired and it shows. All the while, the Arabs sit back and wait, drinking their hot sweet tea, in the middle of the Dome of the Rock. Sad.

Shimon never crucified anyone, Rome who made the image did, therefore you just proved Rome twists the blame so you hate Jews even those never born in that era.
Your crucified comment opens up a can of worms for you, since it contradicts your texts.
The NT proves to teach more then 1 christ when they contradict the crucified on the cross story with the earlier christ who was stoned & hanged, try reading about the 100bc christ Yeshu son of Mary sentenced at passover which is what both Mark and John acct. The NT admits:
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22.

Under Rabbinic Law, criminals are to be stoned (John 8:3-11.) The 'Jesus' mythos was stoned (slew) and then hung on a tree -- which is what the Christanic mythologies say.
The cross is a later addition(300ad) which has been soundly debunked.
The crucified by Rome Galilean at the time of Herod & Lysanias was Yehuda the tax revolter, he died in 6bc a far cry from the ad era crucified christ by the Jordan river who's apostles were martyrs. That ad era cross bearer was Theudas who died in 45 ad. That's at least 3 christs (trinity) converged into the Jesus image that your cross claims expose. This is why the figure and his followers are given new names and new birthdate that still doesn't fit the story characters eras.
Another issue:
Cross w/ sun symbol is Baal cross and they claim Jesus was the son of Baal in Rev 22:16. His birthday borrows Baals Dec 25 birthday and his accounts are exact replicas of found predated tablets on Baal thus they reveal what they mean that the father &son are one, because they are one in the same mythology given a new mask to try and convert the revolting Jews to Baal worship under Rome's authority, a trick they used on many cultures.

There is also a predated cross the former popes carried, the one with the sickly man was a Mithraic cross. This cross by the altar was in the Mithra temple that became Basilica of San Clemente and they kept it's image.

Truth hurts, does it not? You say the Jewish Priests were not Jewish? Your people allowed a criminal to pass to get to "Our Lord" ! Save your liberal propaganda for those who will accept it. Rabbinic Law not withstanding. I am not here to preach, as you are, but simply point out historic fact. As for Rome, I never mentioned Rome. Do you have a problem with Rome? Rome simply defended their holdings as you do today in Palestine, barely. The "Big Brother" won't be around forever and neither will your Gd. Suck it up, you are losing.

Is that so..... Since you claim your GOD( which by the way is a pagan title) can SEE how is this possible since you claim your GOD was crucified.. Now anyone crucified would have had his eyes plucked out by the birds of the field and eaten it would have been the fate of your GOD so it would not have been possible for him to see anything afterwards even if we are to believe for one second that he came back from the dead which is humorous to say the least....and as for Israel getting weary what of it we are told in Isaiah 40 amongst others that the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob never tires and it is him we put our trust in not some made up image that Rome created to control the teeming masses with their fancy and tall tales...

Birds, shemerds! Perhaps you need a little humor in your life! Rome again! What is it with you guys and Rome? You folks have a fixation on Rome? Oh yes, that is correct, Rome kicked your butt's up around your necks, did they not? That was a long time ago plus you were deserving of it. Maybe you should fixate on Babylon also. They did a job on you also. Your entire history is about pissing people off only to get your butt's whipped, totally. Hard to believe, but true. The Gd of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob must be shaking his head with you hard heads.

You guys sold out Joseph and Moses. Moses smacked a rock when he should have not done so, for you guys, and he never gets to see the promised land. You and your Golden Calf! Rahab, a prostitute helps you walk in and take over and you disrespect her. King David has the world by the balls and rolls in the hay with what's his names wife and blows that deal. Have any of you guys ever studied your own history? You are not your Gd's people yet! You keep screwing up every other day! In the mean time Christians are fine with their GOD. God loves us and we love GOD. That is more than all Jewish can say of your Gd. You flaunt and disappoint Gd daily and think you are on top. Weird people at best. Time for you to catch up, get wise and start to honor GOD's word and teachings. How many more thousand(s) of years will you need? I had no problems with the Jewish until I watched a man from Century Village send a steak back four times, after eating portions, complaining it was not cooked properly while stuffing himself from the salad bar. That opened my eyes. What nerve and abusive language. Finally he was tossed out and never paid one penny. Ball's yes, pride, no way! And do not even start on Germany. That is old news. You children need to grow up! Dolt's!

Shimon never crucified anyone, Rome who made the image did, therefore you just proved Rome twists the blame so you hate Jews even those never born in that era.
Your crucified comment opens up a can of worms for you, since it contradicts your texts.
The NT proves to teach more then 1 christ when they contradict the crucified on the cross story with the earlier christ who was stoned & hanged, try reading about the 100bc christ Yeshu son of Mary sentenced at passover which is what both Mark and John acct. The NT admits:
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22.

Under Rabbinic Law, criminals are to be stoned (John 8:3-11.) The 'Jesus' mythos was stoned (slew) and then hung on a tree -- which is what the Christanic mythologies say.
The crucified by Rome Galilean at the time of Herod & Lysanias was Yehuda the tax revolter, he died in 6bc a far cry from the ad era crucified christ by the Jordan river who's apostles were martyrs. That ad era cross bearer was Theudas who died in 45 ad. That's at least 3 christs (trinity) converged into the Jesus image that your cross claims expose. This is why the figure and his followers are given new names and new birthdate that still doesn't fit the story characters eras.
Another issue:
Cross w/ sun symbol is Baal cross and they claim Jesus was the son of Baal in Rev 22:16. His birthday borrows Baals Dec 25 birthday and his accounts are exact replicas of found predated tablets on Baal thus they reveal what they mean that the father &son are one, because they are one in the same mythology given a new mask to try and convert the revolting Jews to Baal worship under Rome's authority, a trick they used on many cultures.

There is also a predated cross the former popes carried, the one with the sickly man was a Mithraic cross. This cross by the altar was in the Mithra temple that became Basilica of San Clemente and they kept it's image.

Truth hurts, does it not? You say the Jewish Priests were not Jewish? Your people allowed a criminal to pass to get to "Our Lord" ! Save your liberal propaganda for those who will accept it. Rabbinic Law not withstanding. I am not here to preach, as you are, but simply point out historic fact. As for Rome, I never mentioned Rome. Do you have a problem with Rome? Rome simply defended their holdings as you do today in Palestine, barely. The "Big Brother" won't be around forever and neither will your Gd. Suck it up, you are losing.
In John Chapter 4, Jesus tells the woman at the well that salvation is of the Jews. Without the Jews, you wouldn't have to opportunity to be saved! Do you get that? How dare you talk to a Jew this way! The Apostle Paul would not do what you are doing here. You're way out of line here, Mister. Read the Book of Romans in the King James Holy Bible and you will find that it was a Jew that brought the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them! A Jew! Paul. Peter never went to Rome according to Scripture.

When the LORD opens the eyes of the Jews who have yet to believe - they will readily accept Him as their Messiah! What is your excuse? Do you not realize that the time of the Gentiles is coming to a close even as we speak? Today is the day of Salvation!

Wrong. It is written:
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God,even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:12,13

What does this mean? It means that your own blood (bloodline) cannot save you. Only the Blood of Jesus Christ that was shed for the remission of your sins can save you, Shimone. As Jesus Christ told Nicodemus, You must be born again (John Chapter 3).

Another issue:

Your question makes no sense to anything I said or what we are discussing.
And I donct believe you understand the difference between History and myths and stories that butcher it. Your own text says the adversary (which was Rome)would change times, dates, holidays and blot out names.
They forged books, but you don't know
this, because you never check the
Tanakh against the OT portion in your NT. You also never read earlier copies of texts like Josephus or the apostles books, which earliest versions are different then later versions. They remove verses that contradict their needs in teaching B.S. in the case of Josephus they place a non Jewish name into Jewish historians text out of place of context using words only a Christian would use not a Jew who Josrphus was.
That being said, the mention of Rome had everything to do with your created image called Jesus and your context of blame.
I was showing you the HISTORICAL, AND
your only reply was a diversion ad hominem response. =you are not historically speaking you are reinventing the historical.
I'll prove it now, what is the historical Jewish name of your Jewish character in your plagiarised Bel passion play?

Another issue:

In John Chapter 4, Jesus tells the woman at the well that salvation is of the Jews. Without the Jews, you wouldn't have to opportunity to be saved! Do you get that? How dare you talk to a Jew this way! The Apostle Paul would not do what you are doing here. You're way out of line here, Mister. Read the Book of Romans in the King James Holy Bible and you will find that it was a Jew that brought the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them! A Jew! Paul. Peter never went to Rome according to Scripture.

When the LORD opens the eyes of the Jews who have yet to believe - they will readily accept Him as their Messiah! What is your excuse? Do you not realize that the time of the Gentiles is coming to a close even as we speak? Today is the day of Salvation!

I will be silent in accordance with the instructions of Our Lord.
Matthew 10:14 (NAB)
14 Whoever will not receive you or listen to your words--go outside that house or town and shake the dust from your feet.
Mark 6:11 (NAB)
11 Whatever place does not welcome you or listen to you, leave there and shake the dust off your feet in testimony against them."
Luke 9:5 (NAB)
5 And as for those who do not welcome you, when you leave that town, shake the dust from your feet in testimony against them."
Luke 10:11 (NAB)
11 'The dust of your town that clings to our feet, even that we shake off against you.' Yet know this: the kingdom of God is at hand.
Acts 13:51 (NAB)
51 So they shook the dust from their feet in protest against them and went to Iconium.
Acts 22:23 (NAB)
23 And as they were yelling and throwing off their cloaks and flinging dust into the air,

The KJV states the same thing as do all other recognized versions of scripture. I have listened to them and now I reject them as dust of the air. I have been harsh, so what else is new? Uriah left his life on the field of battle for his King, David only to be betrayed in his wifes bed. Spin that! Joseph was cast into a well to die, by his brothers, spin that! Spin the beheading of John the Baptist at the request of whats her name. Spin, spin, spin! The Jews are not without fault, just as I am not without fault. The thing you fail to mention is the Saving Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, Son of GOD, not Gd, who came for us not against us. We are all Jewish, as scripture points out. The children of the Almighty God. How dare I speak to a Jew in this manner? How dare you to forbid it? Who are you to chastise me? The Father himself walks from His People. They suffer even today for their hard headed stupidity. Dust be upon you, one and all. I have listened and I have spoken and now I kick the dust of your village from my feet!

Another issue:

I will be silent in accordance with the instructions of Our Lord.
Matthew 10:14 (NAB)
14 Whoever will not receive you or listen to your words--go outside that house or town and shake the dust from your feet.
Mark 6:11 (NAB)
11 Whatever place does not welcome you or listen to you, leave there and shake the dust off your feet in testimony against them."
Luke 9:5 (NAB)
5 And as for those who do not welcome you, when you leave that town, shake the dust from your feet in testimony against them."
Luke 10:11 (NAB)
11 'The dust of your town that clings to our feet, even that we shake off against you.' Yet know this: the kingdom of God is at hand.
Acts 13:51 (NAB)
51 So they shook the dust from their feet in protest against them and went to Iconium.
Acts 22:23 (NAB)
23 And as they were yelling and throwing off their cloaks and flinging dust into the air,

The KJV states the same thing as do all other recognized versions of scripture. I have listened to them and now I reject them as dust of the air. I have been harsh, so what else is new? Uriah left his life on the field of battle for his King, David only to be betrayed in his wifes bed. Spin that! Joseph was cast into a well to die, by his brothers, spin that! Spin the beheading of John the Baptist at the request of whats her name. Spin, spin, spin! The Jews are not without fault, just as I am not without fault. The thing you fail to mention is the Saving Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, Son of GOD, not Gd, who came for us not against us. We are all Jewish, as scripture points out. The children of the Almighty God. How dare I speak to a Jew in this manner? How dare you to forbid it? Who are you to chastise me? The Father himself walks from His People. They suffer even today for their hard headed stupidity. Dust be upon you, one and all. I have listened and I have spoken and now I kick the dust of your village from my feet!
The NAB is not the same as the King James Bible. You are seriously mistaken about that. The King James Bible is the Holy Bible. The NAB is a satanic translation along with the NIV, the NKJ and the rest of them. They have changed words, removed words, and added words. In some cases they have completely removed the entire scripture. I've yet to meet a Christian who quoted other translations who wasn't in error. But that isn't the point here. The point here is that you are out of line speaking to a Jew as you have (to Shimone and HaShev). Paul would never do what you have done. Rather than repent as you should you are trying to justify yourself. It isn't working.

HaShev is a Kohemin - a direct descendant of Aaron and Shimone is a Levite. Do not pretend to be ignorant of the Word of God. You know who they are and you know the way you spoke to them was wrong.

It is written:

Acts 23King James Version (KJV)
23 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day.

2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth.

3 Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?

4 And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest?

5 Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

________
What is Paul's response upon learning that he had rebuked a high priest? In plain english, he let them know that he didn't know he was a high priest when he said God would smite him and called him a whited wall.

You've done it with full knowledge of who these men are. You are provoking the LORD to anger in this matter and you will surely suffer the consequences for it. It is one thing to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and an entirely different thing to show the disrespect you have shown both of these men (AND the memory of 6 million Jews slaughtered by the Romanist CULT) . May the Lord deal with you according to the works of your own hands. (my final response to you - the discussion is over).

Last edited:

Another issue:

Your question makes no sense to anything I said or what we are discussing.
And I donct believe you understand the difference between History and myths and stories that butcher it. Your own text says the adversary (which was Rome)would change times, dates, holidays and blot out names.
They forged books, but you don't know
this, because you never check the
Tanakh against the OT portion in your NT. You also never read earlier copies of texts like Josephus or the apostles books, which earliest versions are different then later versions. They remove verses that contradict their needs in teaching B.S. in the case of Josephus they place a non Jewish name into Jewish historians text out of place of context using words only a Christian would use not a Jew who Josrphus was.
That being said, the mention of Rome had everything to do with your created image called Jesus and your context of blame.
I was showing you the HISTORICAL, AND
your only reply was a diversion ad hominem response. =you are not historically speaking you are reinventing the historical.
I'll prove it now, what is the historical Jewish name of your Jewish character in your plagiarised Bel passion play?

"YAHWEH"

3068. Yhvh
Strong's Concordance
Yhvh: the proper name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יְהֹוָה
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Short Definition: LORD
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from havah
Definition
the proper name of the God of Israel
NASB Translation
GOD (314), LORD (6399), LORD'S (111).

Brown-Driver-Briggs
יהוהc. 6823 i.e. יַהְוֶה

proper name, of deity Yahweh, the proper name of the God of Israel — (

1 ᵑ0 יְהוָֺהC518 (Qr אֲדֹנָי), or יֱהוִֺה305 (Qr אֱלֹהִים), in the combinations אדני יהוה & יהוה אדני (see אֲדֹנֶי), and with preposition בַּיהוָֺה, לַיהוָֺה, מֵיהוָֺה (Qr בַּאדֹנָי, לַאדֹנָי, מֵאדֹנָי), do not give the original form. ᵐ5 and other Vrss follow the Qr. On the basis of Exodus 20:7; Leviticus 24:11 יהוה was regarded as a nomen ineffabile (see Philode Vita Mosis iii. 519, 529), called by the Jews הַשֵּׁם and by the Samaritans שׁימא. The pronunciation Jehovah was unknown until 1520, when it was introduced by Galatinus; but it was contested by Le Mercier, J. Drusius, and L. Capellus, as against grammatical and historical propriety (compare Bö§ 88). The traditional Ἰαβέ of Theodoret and Epiphanius, the יָֿהוּ, יְהוֺֿ of compound proper name and the contracted form יָהּ all favour יַהְוֶךְ (compare יַהֲלֹמ֑וּן Psalm 74:6; תַּהֲרוּ Isaiah 33:11), see LagSym i.14 BaudStudien i.179 ff.; DrStud.Bib.i.1 ff. For Jeve see StaZAW 1881, 346 Deib.1882, 173 f. & Gn. Excurs. ii.

2 on literature of interpretations see NesEg.67 Drl.c. — Many recent scholars explain יַהְוֶה as Hiph`il of היה (=היה) the one bringing into being, life-giver (compare חַוָּה Genesis 3:20) Schr HSch; giver of existence, creator, Kue Tiele; he who brings to pass (so already Le Clerc),performer of his promises, Lag, NesEg.88 (but NesEg.91 inclines to Qal as RSBrit. & For. Ev. Rev see below); or from היה he who causes to fall, rain or lightning RSOTJC.ed.1, 423; om.ed.2, 245, compare WeSkizzen iii.175; 'Fäller,' destroying foes, StaG.i.429 (dubiously). But most take it as Qal of הוה (= היה); the one who is: i.e. the absolute and unchangeable one, Ri; the existing, ever living, as self-consistent and unchangeable, Di; or the one ever coming into manifestation as the God of redemption, De Oehl; compare also RSBrit. & For. Ev. Rev. 1876, he will be it, i.e all that his servants look for (compare Ewinfr), he will approve himself (give evidence of being, assert his being Drl.c.17)). **Theories of non-Hebrew or non-Semitic origin, opposed (in their older forms) by BauRel. i. 181 ff. (see especially 230); DlPa 162 ff. claimed Babylonian origin for יהו, against this Kuenational Religions, etc., Note iv (Eng. Trans. 329 ff.) JastrJBL xiil {1894}, 103 f. compare HptBAS i. 170 N; DlBabel u. Bibel, 46 f., 73 f. makes same claim for יהוה, against this see especially HirschZAW xxiil {1903}, 355 ff. ZimKATS. 465 ff.; SpiegelbZMG:liii {1899}, 633 ff. proposes (improbable) Egyptian etymology for יהוה; further discussions see in KöEB NAMES, § 112 and n.3. 'Jehovah' found in Jacob (? Johannes) Wessel († 1480), according to SchwThLZ, 1905, col. 612.

I. יהוה is not used by E in Genesis, but is given Exodus 3:12-15 as the name of the God who revealed Himself to Moses at Horeb, and is explained thus : אֶהְיֶה עִמָּ֑ךְ I shall be with thee (Exodus 3:12), which is then implied in אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה I shall be the one who will be it Exodus 3:14a (i.e: with thee Exodus 3:12) and then compressed into אֶהְיֶה Exodus 3:14b (i.e. with thee Exodus 3:12), which then is given in the nominal form יהוה He who will be it Exodus 3:15 (i.e. with thee Exodus 3:12). compare EwBTh ii. 337, 338 RSl.c., Proph. 385 ff. Other interpretations are: I am he who I am, i.e. it is no concern of yours (Le Clerc LagPsalt.Hieron.156); I am (this is my name), inasmuch as I am (אֲשֶׁר = כִּי; AE JDMich WeJD Th xxi, 540 = compare Hexateuch 72); Di and others I am who I am, he who is essentially unnameable, inexplicable, — E uses יהוה sparingly by the side of אלהים and האלהים in his subsequent narrative. The Ephraimitic writers in Judges Samuel Kings use it in similar proportions. P abstains from the use of יהוה until he gives an account of its revelation to Moses Exodus 6:3; but subsequently uses it freely. He gives no explanation of its meaning. He represents that אֵל שַׁדַּי was the God of the patriarchs. J uses יהוה from the beginning of his narrative, possibly explaining it, Genesis 21:83 by אל עולם, the evergreen tamarisk being a symbol of the ever-living God; compare De Genesis 21:33. Elsewhere יהוה is the common divine name in pre-exilic writers, but in post-exilic writers gradually falls into disuse, and is supplanted by אלהים and אדני. In Job it is used 31 t. in prose parts, and Job 12:9 (a proverb); not elsewhere in the poem. Chronicles apart from his sources prefers אלהים and האלהים. Daniel uses יהוה only in chap. 9 (7 t.); Ecclesiastes not at all. In the Elohistic group of Psalm 42-83 it is used 39 t. (see אלהים) . It occurs as the name of Israel's God MI18. It is doubtful whether it was used by other branches of the Shemitic family, compare COT Genesis 2:4b DlPa 158 ff. DrStud. Bib. i. 7 ff.

II. 1. יהוה is used with אלהים and suffixes, especially in D;

a. with אֱלֹהֶיךָ in the Ten Words Exodus 20:2-12 (5 t.) = Deuteronomy 5:6-16; in the law of worship of J E, Exodus 23:19; Exodus 34:24,26; in D 234 t.; Joshua 1:9,17; Joshua 9:9,24 (D2); elsewhere Genesis 27:20; Exodus 15:26 (JE), Judges 6:26; Samuel & Kings 20 t.; 1 Chronicles 11:2; 1 Chronicles 22:11,12; 2Chronicles 9:8 (twice in verse); 2Chronicles 16:7; Isaiah 7:11; Isaiah 37:4 (twice in verse); Isaiah 41:13; Isaiah 43:3; Isaiah 51:15; Isaiah 55:5; Jeremiah 40:2 + (3t.); Hosea 12:10; Hosea 13:4; Hosea 14:2; Amos 9:15; Psalm 81:11.

b. with אֱלֹהֵיכֶם in D 46 t.; D228t.; H 15 t.; P 15 t.; elsewhere Exodus 23:25 (E); Exodus 8:24; Exodus 10:8,16,17 (JE); Judges 6:10; 1 Samuel 12:12,14; 2 Kings 17:39; 2 Kings 23:21; 1 Chronicles 22:18 + (10 t. Chronicles) Psalm 76:12; Jeremiah 13:16 + (5 t.) Ezekiel 20:5,7,19,20; Joel 2:13 + (6 t.) Zechariah 6:15.

c. with אֱלֹהֵינוּ in D 23 t.; in D25t.; Exodus 8:6 (JE) Exodus 3:18; Exodus 5:3; Exodus 8:22; Exodus 8:23; Exodus 10:25,26 (E) Judges 11:24; 1 Samuel 7:8; 1 Kings 8:57,59,61,65; 2 Kings 18:22; 2 Kings 19:10 = Isaiah 36:7; Isaiah 37:20; 1 Chronicles 13:2 + (15 t. Chronicles) Micah 4:5; Micah 7:17; Isaiah 26:13; Jeremiah 3:22 + (17 t.) Psalm 20:8; Psalm 90:17 (?;Baer אֲדנָֹי); Psalm 94:23; Psalm 99:5; Psalm 99:8; Psalm 99:9 (twice in verse); Psalm 105:7; Psalm 106:47; Psalm 113:5; Psalm 122:9; Psalm 123:2; Daniel 9:10,13,14.

d. with אֱלֹהֵיהֶם Exodus 10:7 (J) Exodus 29:46 (twice in verse); Leviticus 26:44 (P) Judges 3:7; Judges 8:34; 1 Samuel 12:9; 1 Kings 9:9; 2 Kings 17:7,9,14,16,19; 2 Kings 18:12; 2Chronicles 31:6; 33:17; 34:33; Nehemiah 9:3 (twice in verse); Nehemiah 9:4; Jeremiah 3:21; Jeremiah 22:9; Jeremiah 30:9; Jeremiah 43:1 (twice in verse); Jeremiah 50:4; Ezekiel 28:26; Ezekiel 34:30; Ezekiel 39:22,28; Hosea 1:7; Hosea 3:5; Hosea 7:10; Zephaniah 2:7; Haggai 1:12 (twice in verse); Zechariah 9:16; Zechariah 10:6.

e. with אֱלֹהָיו Numbers 23:21 (E) Exodus 32:11 (J) Leviticus 4:22 (P) Deuteronomy 17:19; Deuteronomy 18:7; 1 Samuel 30:6; 1 Kings 5:17; 1 Kings 11:4; 1 Kings 15:3,4; 2 Kings 5:11; 2 Kings 16:2; 2Chronicles 1:1 13t. Chronicles; Micah 5:3; Jeremiah 7:28; Psalm 33:12; Psalm 144:15; Psalm 146:5; Jonah 2:2.

f. with אֱלֹהַי Numbers 22:18 (JE) Deuteronomy 4:5; Deuteronomy 18:16; Deuteronomy 26:14; Joshua 14:8,9; 2 Samuel 24:24; 1 Kings 3:7; 1 Kings 5:18; 1 Kings 5:19; 1 Kings 8:28; 1 Kings 17:20,21; 1 Chronicles 21:17; 1 Chronicles 22:7; 2Chron 2:3; 2 Chronicles 6:19; Ezra 7:28; Ezra 9:5; Psalm 7:2; Psalm 7:4; Psalm 13:4; Psalm 18:29; Psalm 30:3; Psalm 30:13; Psalm 35:24; Psalm 40:6; Psalm 104:1; Psalm 109:26; Isaiah 25:1; Jeremiah 31:18; Daniel 9:4,20; Jonah 2:7; Habakkuk 1:12; Zechariah 11:4; Zechariah 13:9; Zechariah 14:5.

g. with אֱלֹהַיִךְ Isaiah 60:9; Jeremiah 2:17,19; Jeremiah 3:13; Micah 7:10; Zephaniah 3:17.

h. with אלהים, probably always due to later editors, or to a Qr which has crept into the text Genesis 2:4b — Genesis 3:23 (J, 20 t. either אלהים inserted by RP as Di De; or יהוה inserted by J in an older source); Exodus 9:30 (J, but not in ᵐ5 ⅏; Samaritan אדני יהוה; possibly ᵑ0 from earlier Qr, & ⅏ from later Qr); 2 Samuel 7:22,25 (ᵐ5 אדני יהוה and 1 Chronicles 17:20-23 only יהוה); 1 Chronicles 17:16,17 (but 2 Samuel 7:18,19 אדני יהוה) 1 Chronicles 28:20; 1 Chronicles 29:1; 2Chronicles 1:9; 6:41 (twice in verse); 2Chronicles 6:42; 26:18 (but in the original Psalm 132:8 stood יהוה (so ℌ), or else no divine name); Psalm 72:18 (the late doxology) Psalm 84:12 (but it makes the line too long); Jonah 4:6. For the combinations with other divine names see those names.

2 the phrase אֲנִי יהוה is noteworthy: —

a. after אמר either alone Exodus 6:2,29 (P) or before relative and other clauses: Genesis 28:13 (J) Genesis 15:7 (R) Exodus 6:6 (P) with אלהיכם Judges 6:10; Ezekiel 20:5.

b. after ידע כי (α) Exodus 7:17; Exodus 8:18; Exodus 10:2 (J); Exodus 7:5; Exodus 14:4,18 (P); 1 Kings 20:13,28; Jeremiah 24:7; Ezekiel 6:7 48t. Ezekiel; (β) with אלהיכם Exodus 6:7; Exodus 16:12; Deuteronomy 29:5 (P) Exodus 20:20; Joel 4:17; (γ) with אלהיהם Exodus 29:46 (P) Ezekiel 28:26; Ezekiel 34:30; Ezekiel 39:22,28; (δ) before relative and other clauses Isaiah 45:3; Isaiah 49:23,26; Isaiah 60:16; Ezekiel 7:9; Ezekiel 17:24; Ezekiel 21:10; Ezekiel 22:22; Ezekiel 35:12; Ezekiel 36:36; (ε) with various forms of קדשׁ Exodus 31:13 (P) Ezekiel 20:12; Ezekiel 37:28; Ezekiel 39:7; (ζ) with דברתי Ezekiel 5:13; Ezekiel 17:21, compare ׳יֵדְעוּ אשׁר אני י Ezekiel 20:26.

c. after כִּי in various combinations Leviticus 11:44,45; Numbers 35:34 (P), Leviticus 20:7,26; Leviticus 21:8,15,23; Leviticus 22:16; Leviticus 24:22; Leviticus 25:17; Leviticus 26:1,44 (all H); Exodus 15:26 (R) Isaiah 41:13; Isaiah 43:3; Isaiah 61:8; Jeremiah 9:23; Ezekiel 12:25; Ezekiel 21:4; Zechariah 10:6; Malachi 3:6.

d. emphatic Exodus 6:8; Exodus 12:12; Leviticus 26:2,45; Numbers 3:13,41,45 (all P); Leviticus 18:5,6,21; Leviticus 19:12,14,16,18,28,30,32,37; Leviticus 21:12; Leviticus 22:2,3,8,30,31,33 (all H) Isaiah 43:15; with אלהיהם Exodus 29:46; with אלהיךָ Isaiah 48:17; with אלהיכם Leviticus 23:43; Leviticus 25:38,55; Numbers 10:10; Numbers 15:41 (twice in verse) (P) Leviticus 18:2,4,30; Leviticus 19:2,3,4,10,25,31,34,36; Leviticus 20:24; Leviticus 23:22; Leviticus 26:13 (all H) Ezekiel 20:7,19; Joel 2:27; with מְקַדֵּשׁ Leviticus 20:8; Leviticus 22:9,32 (H), with דברתי Numbers 14:35 (P) Ezekiel 5:15 + (11 t. Ezekiel); with clauses Isaiah 27:3; Isaiah 41:4,17; Isaiah 42:6,8; Isaiah 45:5,6,7,8,18,19,21; Isaiah 60:22; Jeremiah 17:10; Jeremiah 32:27; Ezekiel 14:4,7,9; Ezekiel 34:24; אָנֹכִי יהוה is used in the Ten Words Exodus 20:2,5 = Deuteronomy 5:6,9 cited Psalm 81:11; Hosea 12:10; Hosea 13:4; elsewhere only Exodus 4:11 (J) Isaiah 43:11; Isaiah 44:24; Isaiah 51:15.

3 יהוה is also used with several predicates, to form sacred names of holy places of Yahweh יהוה יראה Genesis 22:14 (J); יהוה נסי Exodus 17:15 (E) יהוה שׁלים Judges 6:24 יהוה צדקנו Jeremiah 33:16 (compare Jeremiah 23:6 where it is applied to the Messiah); יהוה שָׁ֑מָּה Ezekiel 48:35. — On combinations such as ׳הַר י, צְבָאוֺת ׳י etc., see הַר, צָבָא, etc.

Note. — BonkZAW 1891, 126 ff. seems to shew that as prefix, in compare proper name, יְהוֺ is the oldest and the latest form and that יוֺ is intermediate, belonging to the earlier post-exilic period until the time of Chronicles; occasional copyists' mistakes being taken into the account.

׳יְהוֺ proper name compounded with, see below יהוה above.

יהוה proper name, of deity, see below הוה.

׳יו = ׳יְהוֺ

proper name compounded with, see below יהוה above: — namely יוֺאָב, יוֺאָח, יוֺאָחָז, יוֺאֵל, יוֺאָשׁ, יוֺיָכִין, יוֺיָקִים, יוֺיָרִיב, יוֺעֵד, יוֺעָשׁ, יוֺקִים, יוֺרָם, יוֺתָם, etc.

Birds, shemerds! Perhaps you need a little humor in your life! Rome again! What is it with you guys and Rome? You folks have a fixation on Rome? Oh yes, that is correct, Rome kicked your butt's up around your necks, did they not? That was a long time ago plus you were deserving of it. Maybe you should fixate on Babylon also. They did a job on you also. Your entire history is about pissing people off only to get your butt's whipped, totally. Hard to believe, but true. The Gd of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob must be shaking his head with you hard heads.

@Shimone and HaShev I apologize for this person's disgusting behavior and speech against you. Your people never deserved what the Roman Babylonian Catholic Vatican CULT did to them. Satan has always persecuted the Jews but when his church (Roman Catholic CULT) comes in the name of the LORD and does it - it is a most horrific thing. 56 million Jews and Christians slaughtered by the Vatican henchmen during the Inquisition with 80 popes one after another dreaming up more and more evil ways to torture the Jews (and Christians AND non Catholics) and if it is was not enough - Hitler - their faithful Roman Catholic Son slaughtering 6 million Jews and this man says your people deserved it? May God deal with him swiftly - is my prayer.

Again - I am truly sorry that you read such a thing on my thread. This is my thread and I am not going to tolerate anyone speaking to either of you that way without warning them that they are provoking God to anger and will surely suffer the consequences for it.

This is my thread and I am not going to tolerate anyone speaking to either of you that way without warning them that they are provoking God to anger and will surely suffer the consequences for it.

Wow.

"This is my thread" ? "They will surely suffer the consequences" ?

It seems that you equate someone pissing you off with God getting pissed off.

Fascinating!

That was a whole lot of cut and paste to not answer my direct question. But lets review your post where you say Jeremiah 23 is about Moshiach.

Reference to the man rising up to "redeem"(HaShev) & save Israel means if you combine Dan 12:1-4 (same scenerio) with Jeremiah 23:5-6 you have who is savior and called
"Lord (king)of Righteousness"
( Melchi-Tsadok=Melchizedek) in Jeremiah 23:5-6 as we already know in the Jewish traditions even in Christian traditions angel (messenger/prophet) of Righteousness is Michael .
Jeremiah 11:20 he's the LORD of hosts (head [arch] of the congregation).
that judgest righteously fits in a pattern with 23:5-6 but also with Jeremiah 33:15-16.

Michael is the judge sources:
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (mediator/Judge)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Peace be with you. I mean that, truly. This is an open forum and I accept it as just that. That I have intruded into a thread that is not open to public discussion, I apologize. I do not retreat from the heat of the kitchen but rather God would have me do so, as would The Lord Jesus Christ. Please understand, I accept your points of view even though they are not my own. I refuse to insult anyone with this thread and make that proclamation now. I am truly sorry that I have done so even though what I said is common fact and knowledge. Continue as you will. Again, in the name of our common Lord and Savior, I wish you peace and prosperity.

Jeremiah, you have my word, I will not blemish your thoughts again. It pains me that you feel your thread is private property. However, be that as it may, I wish you well and hereby depart that thread. And, in summation, Jesus Christ is worthy of our Praise. Fair well, and good bye.
Matthew 10:5-15 (KJV)
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,
10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

This is my thread and I am not going to tolerate anyone speaking to either of you that way without warning them that they are provoking God to anger and will surely suffer the consequences for it.

Wow.

"This is my thread" ? "They will surely suffer the consequences" ?

It seems that you equate someone pissing you off with God getting pissed off.

Fascinating!
I'm telling you what the Scriptures say. Do you think God has changed his Word? No, G-d changes not.

Jeremiah, you have my word, I will not blemish your thoughts again. It pains me that you feel your thread is private property. However, be that as it may, I wish you well and hereby depart that thread. And, in summation, Jesus Christ is worthy of our Praise. Fair well, and good bye.
Matthew 10:5-15 (KJV)
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,
10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
Wise decision.

Forum List

Back