Jesus Christ is Worthy of Our Praise

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I give thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for answering my every prayer and being so good to me. There is no love on this earth like the love God has offered us through His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. I worship his holy name. Our God is worthy of our praise! He is worthy!

Last edited:
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

Hi Jeremiah. Welcome back and thankyou for reminding me of my Lord.
Thank you, Great Goose! God's thoughts are more numerous towards us than the sand! What a comforting thought to begin the day with!

How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Psalm 138:17,18

images

Last edited:
god-is-love.jpg

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
1 John 4:7-10

Well after all, he or she could have just forgiven us our sins without sacrificing his or her son, seeing he or she is omnipotent. Hardly an act of filial affection one would think.

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
Isaiah 49:16

Oh. We're talking about The Donald? Fair enough then, a bit of family sacrifice is just the ticket.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
Psalm 63: 1-8

Bible Gateway passage: Psalm 63 - King James Version

Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand!
Psalm 149:5, 6

king-james-bible.jpg

Last edited:
Oh. We're talking about The Donald? Fair enough then, a bit of family sacrifice is just the ticket.
It is written:
Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
Proverbs 26: 26,27

quote and proof Jesus is made the son of Baal: " through His only Begotten Son"
The word "only" is proof he can't be Yhwh's son, who in Psalm 2:27 is called God's Begotten Son.
Furthermore make up your mind, you said he's your god now you say he's a "son of", but your text says he's lower the angels (which you forbiddenly reinvent).
How can God's own son who is your god be lower then angels? You'd be saying your god is a lower angel, perhaps a fallen one?
Jesus did claim to be the Fallen son of perdition and the church you blast never did name the father except at the end through a word you've yet to come to grips with.
The "morning star"-Rev 22:16 is BAAL'S son, remember truth is truth whether you believe or accept it. Your "only begotten" son comment just seals the deal and proves you don't believe Psalms nor worship the same God.
Check Mate.

quote and proof Jesus is made the son of Baal: " through His only Begotten Son"
The word "only" is proof he can't be Yhwh's son, who in Psalm 2:27 is called God's Begotten Son.
Furthermore make up your mind, you said he's your god now you say he's a "son of", but your text says he's lower the angels (which you forbiddenly reinvent).
How can God's own son who is your god be lower then angels? You'd be saying your god is a lower angel, perhaps a fallen one?
Jesus did claim to be the Fallen son of perdition and the church you blast never did name the father except at the end through a word you've yet to come to grips with.
The "morning star"-Rev 22:16 is BAAL'S son, remember truth is truth whether you believe or accept it. Your "only begotten" son comment just seals the deal and proves you don't believe Psalms nor worship the same God.
Check Mate.
If God had more than one begotten Son would He not have said, "Sons?" .......in Psalm 27? Why yes, he would have. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God. Only through Him can we become the sons and daughters of God, HaShev. How can God's only Begotten Son who is my God become lower than the angels? He left his estate in heaven when he came to earth in the flesh - therein he became like one of us - a human being fully dependent upon the Father. I worship the same God as you do. His name is the Great I am, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the King of Kings and the LORD of Lords. His name is Jesus Christ. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Including yours, HaShev.

Sorry your reply post made no sense, was not accurate,& was done merely to keep your OP at the top.=disingenuous.
David is being called his begotten son in psalms, Solomon was also a son of God.
Calling Jesus his Only begotten is proof you are selling another God. But then again we already know this as does the church you so love to hate.

It is amazing the twisting and turning that goes on I think Jeremiah forgets her own book where in Mathew it blesses the peacemakers for they shall become sons and daughters of Gd showing that they don't even need her son of Baal her Jesus/ Lucifer to become sons... Funny how the more they try to cover up their lies the more they get entangled by it but I guess that is what one gets when one plays with the only poisonous vine ( Jesus) in the garden that is choking all the otherwise healthy and happy plants....wink...

It is amazing the twisting and turning that goes on I think Jeremiah forgets her own book where in Mathew it blesses the peacemakers for they shall become sons and daughters of Gd showing that they don't even need her son of Baal her Jesus/ Lucifer to become sons... Funny how the more they try to cover up their lies the more they get entangled by it but I guess that is what one gets when one plays with the only poisonous vine ( Jesus) in the garden that is choking all the otherwise healthy and happy plants....wink...

Try as hard as you might, in the first attempt to crucify Jesus, the Jewish failed. Now you try again, again and again. Will you never learn? Your Gd does not even know you! My GOD however, the GOD you reject, does, and does not like what he see"s, it would appear. I do not attempt to speak for him, I simply observe the conditions of Israel's survival. Hanging on by the finger tips has to be tiring. Not much has improved since the 1940's. The Jewish grow tired and it shows. All the while, the Arabs sit back and wait, drinking their hot sweet tea, in the middle of the Dome of the Rock. Sad.

Try as hard as you might, in the first attempt to crucify Jesus, the Jewish failed. Now you try again, again and again. Will you never learn? Your Gd does not even know you! My GOD however, the GOD you reject, does, and does not like what he see"s, it would appear. I do not attempt to speak for him, I simply observe the conditions of Israel's survival. Hanging on by the finger tips has to be tiring. Not much has improved since the 1940's. The Jewish grow tired and it shows. All the while, the Arabs sit back and wait, drinking their hot sweet tea, in the middle of the Dome of the Rock. Sad.

Shimon never crucified anyone, Rome who made the image did, therefore you just proved Rome twists the blame so you hate Jews even those never born in that era.
Your crucified comment opens up a can of worms for you, since it contradicts your texts.
The NT proves to teach more then 1 christ when they contradict the crucified on the cross story with the earlier christ who was stoned & hanged, try reading about the 100bc christ Yeshu son of Mary sentenced at passover which is what both Mark and John acct. The NT admits:
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22.

Under Rabbinic Law, criminals are to be stoned (John 8:3-11.) The 'Jesus' mythos was stoned (slew) and then hung on a tree -- which is what the Christanic mythologies say.
The cross is a later addition(300ad) which has been soundly debunked.
The crucified by Rome Galilean at the time of Herod & Lysanias was Yehuda the tax revolter, he died in 6bc a far cry from the ad era crucified christ by the Jordan river who's apostles were martyrs. That ad era cross bearer was Theudas who died in 45 ad. That's at least 3 christs (trinity) converged into the Jesus image that your cross claims expose. This is why the figure and his followers are given new names and new birthdate that still doesn't fit the story characters eras.
Another issue:
Cross w/ sun symbol is Baal cross and they claim Jesus was the son of Baal in Rev 22:16. His birthday borrows Baals Dec 25 birthday and his accounts are exact replicas of found predated tablets on Baal thus they reveal what they mean that the father &son are one, because they are one in the same mythology given a new mask to try and convert the revolting Jews to Baal worship under Rome's authority, a trick they used on many cultures.

There is also a predated cross the former popes carried, the one with the sickly man was a Mithraic cross. This cross by the altar was in the Mithra temple that became Basilica of San Clemente and they kept it's image.

Forum List

Back