Why do catholic priests wear dresses with doilies around the edges

Break out the wiffle bats. It's time to play bash the Catholics.

• Banned
Why is this guy crying about the feminization of the catholic church while wearing a red dress adorned with doilies ?
Screen-Shot-2015-01-08-at-1.22.02-1024x673.png

meh. . . I don't see a lot of difference between the Catholics and the Jews. Sorry. Go pound sand.

JP2Toaff.jpg
PHO-10Jan19-199840.jpg

During their rituals

whats up with that?
I want to know why I used to have to wear something over my head when I went to the Catholic Church with my friend after sleeping over her house on Saturday night. Her mother would pin a fancy hanky on my head 'cuz I didn't have a hat.
I notice that's no longer a rule. What was THAT all about? Kinda like a hijab?

Maybe guno was a victim? His hatred seems to run deeep. If so, I am sorry and sick that it happened to you , guno. And sadly, it has colored your image of all religion, rather than just the predator, if that is the case.

During their rituals

whats up with that?

The short answer is that in early times, that was the wardrobe of that period. When fashions changed, the Church elected to remain with tradition.

A longer answer would include the symbolism of each piece and color.

Maybe guno was a victim? His hatred seems to run deeep. If so, I am sorry and sick that it happened to you , guno. And sadly, it has colored your image of all religion, rather than just the predator, if that is the case.
I dont think he cares for cross grovelers of any stripe

Break out the wiffle bats. It's time to play bash the Catholics.

Where is Jeremiah? That one loves bashing Catholics.

I am sure she'll be around just as soon as she finishes her daily floor withering and tongue speaking. lol

And gathers up her snakes

You know me well enough. I am not fond to make fun of how one practices their faith, but she doesn't extend the same courtesy so...

:lol:

Forum List

Back