Jerk off cut me off

I give up. What exactly is wrong with passing someone that is doing ten miles an hour under the speed limit?

On the highway or a main street, nothing.

In a residential area, I've seen enough clueless kids and pets running around to make it close to reckless driving. Imo
But if he doesn't exceed the posted speed limit how is that any more dangerous than just driving down the road at 35 mph without passing someone?

Well at least where I live, cars are parked on the side of the street. So passing means you go into the oncoming-traffic side of the road, which is already tight. It cuts down on reaction time if someone were to walk out into the street to get into the passenger side of a parked car, not to mention someone opening their car door to get out not anticipating an oncoming car going into their side of the road. Maybe where RGS was it's different, but in my area only assholes drive like that.

On the highway or a main street, nothing.

In a residential area, I've seen enough clueless kids and pets running around to make it close to reckless driving. Imo
But if he doesn't exceed the posted speed limit how is that any more dangerous than just driving down the road at 35 mph without passing someone?

Well at least where I live, cars are parked on the side of the street. So passing means you go into the oncoming-traffic side of the road, which is already tight. It cuts down on reaction time if someone were to walk out into the street to get into the passenger side of a parked car, not to mention someone opening their car door to get out not anticipating an oncoming car going into their side of the road. Maybe where RGS was it's different, but in my area only assholes drive like that.

In my area only assholes drive 25 in a 35 zone. If their vehicle or load requires they drive below the limit, they pull over when it's safe and let traffic pass. They sure as hell don't cut you off for passing them.
People here in Alabama and those I've met in North Carolina are courteous and careful drivers.

In my area only assholes drive 25 in a 35 zone. If their vehicle or load requires they drive below the limit, they pull over when it's safe and let traffic pass. They sure as hell don't cut you off for passing them.
People here in Alabama and those I've met in North Carolina are courteous and careful drivers.
The fella might not have seen RGS or even knew he was there, with RGS doing 60, talking on the cellphone, not signaling, or blowing his horn to pass as NC law requires.

RGS broke several laws in this, like all republicans always do.

Guy was doing 25 in a 35, I attempted to go around him and he cut me off and then demanded to know why I was speeding.

I informed him the speed limit was 35 not 25 and that I did not exceed 35 while attempting to pass him. He "instructed" me to be more careful. Felt like ramming his car. But my car is new.

Did you tell him to f*** off?

You should have.

You were in the right.

Guy was doing 25 in a 35, I attempted to go around him and he cut me off and then demanded to know why I was speeding.

I informed him the speed limit was 35 not 25 and that I did not exceed 35 while attempting to pass him. He "instructed" me to be more careful. Felt like ramming his car. But my car is new.

You should have.

You were in the right.
He broke several laws in trying to pass that vehicle, as is shown in this thread.

This is what all republicans do.

You should have.

You were in the right.
He broke several laws in trying to pass that vehicle, as is shown in this thread.

Prove that all republicans do that, or your statement is a lie.

Was he an old man? I can't imagine someone taking a chance like that, you never know who you're dealing with. You could have been a crazed madman..

Was he an old man? I can't imagine someone taking a chance like that, you never know who you're dealing with. You could have been a crazed madman..

Probably a Marine. I am the old man )

The fella might not have seen RGS or even knew he was there, with RGS doing 60, talking on the cellphone, not signaling, or blowing his horn to pass as NC law requires.

They all do, as proven here with RGS running 60mph in a 35 zone.

Here is an old man driving slow, so change your quote to say some, or you are a liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_JauIarNU]YouTube - ‪Old Man Driving‬‏[/ame]

They all do, as proven here with RGS running 60mph in a 35 zone.

Here is an old man driving slow, so change your quote to say some, or you are a liar.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_JauIarNU"]YouTube - ‪Old Man Driving‬‏[/ame]
Its all, as proven here. If RGS does it, all republicans do it.

I figured.. :)

He should be careful about being an idiot. Someone else might not bother chitchatting with him and might just pound him

He should be careful about being an idiot. Someone else might not bother chitchatting with him and might just pound him

Exactly. I rarely even look at anyone when I'm driving.

Forum List

Back