Jerk off cut me off

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Guy was doing 25 in a 35, I attempted to go around him and he cut me off and then demanded to know why I was speeding.

I informed him the speed limit was 35 not 25 and that I did not exceed 35 while attempting to pass him. He "instructed" me to be more careful. Felt like ramming his car. But my car is new.

Wow. That guy is lucky he cut off you instead of ANACHRONISM.

Anachronism would have Punched Him In The Face!

Guy was doing 25 in a 35, I attempted to go around him and he cut me off and then demanded to know why I was speeding.

I informed him the speed limit was 35 not 25 and that I did not exceed 35 while attempting to pass him. He "instructed" me to be more careful. Felt like ramming his car. But my car is new.

So you attempt an illegal maneuver and blame the other guy.

Way to practice personal responsibility. :thup:

So passing someone is illegal now? No yellow line , care to try again?

If the posted speed limit was 35, I seriously doubt your pass attempt was legal skippy.

Ignorance of the law is no defense.

If the posted speed limit was 35, I seriously doubt your pass attempt was legal skippy.

Ignorance of the law is no defense.

You are a retard. One need only go about 10 miles an hour faster then the car they are passing. As to facts I was watching my speed dumb ass. Care to provide us with a legal brief on how passing someone going to slow is somehow illegal?

What IS illegal is cutting someone off and nearly causing an accident.

By the way? Legally one can exceed the speed limit while passing as long as one returns to the speed limit once past. But since I never exceeded the p[posted speed you are a moron.

He probably just wanted a date. When are you two planning on hooking up?

Denile does you a disservice RGS.

I'm sure you were in a hurry and had a good reason to violate the traffic laws. :thup:

I'm sure you were in a hurry and had a good reason to violate the traffic laws. :thup:

I repeat provide the law that makes passing illegal. I won't wait.

I gave up trying to educate you about anything a long long time ago.

As the saying goes, you can't teach a cat how to fly, no matter how many times you launch it out a second story window. :thup:

I repeat provide the law that makes passing illegal. I won't wait.

I gave up trying to educate you about anything a long long time ago.

As the saying goes, you can't teach a cat how to fly, no matter how many times you launch it out a second story window. :thup:

What you mean is that since passing a car going to slow is perfectly legal you haven't a leg to stand on so resort to idiotic comments to try to divert from your stupid statements.

It is simple really, all you need do is provide the law that makes passing a slow moving vehicle illegal. There was no yellow line so that one won't work. Further you need to provide the law that makes going the speed limit WHILE passing illegal as well.

I live in NC so be so kind as to source your law from that State. Otherwise admit you are talking out of your ass simply because you don't like me. Thanks for playing retard.

Would you have rammed his car if you were driving a shitbucket?

Lots of jerks out there who want to pul your chain in traffic. I had to deal with one who liked to do 35 along the highway where there were double yellow lines and go up to 60 where passing was legal. I think he was just trying to see how long a line of angry people he could get behind him.

Thirty-five MPH is most likely in a residential area and no place to be playing Mr. Macho-I-Own-The- Road-So-Get-The-Fuck-Out-Of-My-Way-I'm-In-A-Hurry.

Grow up.

The important question here is, why were you speeding?

Speed limit is 35, I never exceeded the speed limit, which if you had read the thread you would already know. Now provide the law that makes passing a slow moving vehicle illegal. No yellow lines again so that one doesn't apply.
I did read the thread. I believe the other guy, is all.

Now, why were you speeding? Don't you care about the environment?

Thirty-five MPH is most likely in a residential area and no place to be playing Mr. Macho-I-Own-The- Road-So-Get-The-Fuck-Out-Of-My-Way-I'm-In-A-Hurry.

Grow up.

Provide the law that makes passing a slow moving vehicle illegal. Or admit you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back